Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Omni (Moon Clan)

(PSN)YazuMKII

Hi there,

I'm pretty new to the game compared to some others on here. Currently mastery rank 3 after about a week or so but I'm a bit of a grinder so I'm working my way through the star chart like a rabid animal. Played Destiny for over 1000 hours until I couldn't take anymore and had pretty much every item possible, so I decided a change to Warframe was a good idea and i'm really enjoying it. I also ran a Destiny clan for a long time, that has now been handed over to one of the other admins. 

My PSN is Moriondor, I've already sent a message via PSN.  I am looking for a clan that will advise and support me so I can build myself up to the point where I can help others. I enjoy seeing new people get the loot they want! 

Anyway, thanks for your time. See you around. 

P.S. I'm in the UK so GMT works well for me ;)

Edited by (PS4)Moriondor

Hi there,

I'm pretty new to the game compared to some others on here. Currently mastery rank 3 after about a week or so but I'm a bit of a grinder so I'm working my way through the star chart like a rabid animal. Played Destiny for over 1000 hours until I couldn't take anymore and had pretty much every item possible, so I decided a change to Warframe was a good idea and i'm really enjoying it. I also ran a Destiny clan for a long time, that has now been handed over to one of the other admins. 

My PSN is Moriondor, I've already sent a message via PSN.  I am looking for a clan that will advise and support me so I can build myself up to the point where I can help others. I enjoy seeing new people get the loot they want! 

Anyway, thanks for your time. See you around. 

P.S. I'm in the UK so GMT works well for me ;)

nice guy, ty for your intrest, look forward to getting you on bourd.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there. I wanted to know if you were still accepting new members for your clan. I'm trying to get back into Warframe again with the summer coming up soon and wanted to seek out a group of players to play with. Overall I just want to find an active, friendly community, no drama, just people enjoying the game. 

On 3/8/2016 at 11:16 PM, (PS4)DSWood10 said:

Hi there. I wanted to know if you were still accepting new members for your clan. I'm trying to get back into Warframe again with the summer coming up soon and wanted to seek out a group of players to play with. Overall I just want to find an active, friendly community, no drama, just people enjoying the game. 

hi wood pleased to see you already took the inicitive and joined our merry band of misfits

7 hours ago, (PS4)Draconis1981 said:

lol alive and kicking

alright good to hear lol. Well I'm interested in finding another clan. The one that I'm in currently has a really nice dojo and tons of active members and everything, but they're just not really "clan-like". Not too helpful or really interactive at all. The best thing about it really is that all replica's are available to craft lol. Other than that it's almost like not even being in a clan -.- lol.

On 3/14/2016 at 3:49 PM, (PS4)XxAstroKiddxX said:

alright good to hear lol. Well I'm interested in finding another clan. The one that I'm in currently has a really nice dojo and tons of active members and everything, but they're just not really "clan-like". Not too helpful or really interactive at all. The best thing about it really is that all replica's are available to craft lol. Other than that it's almost like not even being in a clan -.- lol.

its the same every where if you dont find friends it can be easy to get lost in a clan honestly it might be worth your while just tring to talk to afew people on the mic and have a laugh and afew games otherwise you will clan hop looking for the perfect experience and never quiet finding it. roll up your sleaves get your hands dirtly and have a laugh :)