Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Omni (Moon Clan)

(PSN)YazuMKII

if there are any burning questions or anything people want answered please feel free to post and hopefully I can answer to your satisfaction lol

Since u brought it up, I'm curious if burning sensations while urinating is something u may be familiar with? Any suggestions.....

reply to pictorial Templar, the dojo it looks great but is constantly changed and improved to help with rail building and what ever the latest new de thing is. The point is its never static and will have been changed depending on what we are trying to get done for the clan. There is a video, I think, on u tube, 2 secs, ah it wont let me paste damn! Ok will attempt to type it..... we have a new website omniwarframe.net all info on there hope that helps. the new Omni logo is a dragon with the word Omni in blue. Sorry not as much of a tech guy as some, I fully accept my limitations. apparently the video does show the emblem so everyone's happy

Edited by (PS4)Draconis1981

dertyjoe is a clan mate just to put it in context he also knows I am a medical practioner. Joe painful urination (dysuria) is usually felt in the tube that carries urine out of the bladder (urethra) or the area surrounding your genitals (perineum). Anyone may experience bouts of painful urination. This is a common symptom of a urinary tract infection (uti), especially in women. In men however uti are less common so usually painful urination is most commonly caused by urethritis and certain prostate conditions. I would urge you to seek advice and examination from a qualified professional at your earliest convince. Hope that helps Joe lol

Edited by (PS4)Draconis1981

dertyjoe is a clan mate just to put it in context he also knows I am a medical practioner. Joe painful urination (dysuria) is usually felt in the tube that carries urine out of the bladder (urethra) or the area surrounding your genitals (perineum). Anyone may experience bouts of painful urination. This is a common symptom of a urinary tract infection (uti), especially in women. In men however uti are less common so usually painful urination is most commonly caused by urethritis and certain prostate conditions. I would urge you to seek advice and examination from a qualified professional at your earliest convince. Hope that helps Joe lol

Boom! I'm cured