Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Omni (Moon Clan)

(PSN)YazuMKII

we're also interested in recruiting some people that are into conclaves.

for the folks that want to get good at it,

can also teach pvp weapon builds, good/bad/essential mods, and how to chain wall slingshots around the map like how the pros do it.

i also sometimes sponsor mini conclave platinum duels, 1 vs1 or 2 vs2 on the europa map. gentlemen's rules, so no reflex guard, qt/rage, or cheater/unbalanced type of abilities like shuriken, bladestorm, black energy invis, and hysteria.

Is there still some space left? I've been being a solo player for quite a long time and I'd like to try joining a Clan.. I'm mastery rank 6 and I have a few Warframes but I needa buy slots for the next ones that are in the foundry, I'm not exactly a serious pro player, I love Warframe and it'd be very nice to play with you all if possible.

ok but recently have just been replying to the requests so no more bumps please guys! read your rules and trust me we are getting so many requests I'm happy for the thread to stay near the middle as its me who ends up sorting these nice people out. Thanks for the link was good to know btw.

Edited by (PS4)Draconis1981

Hi,

im looking to join the clan, are alot of you guys based in the UK?

Im currently mastery rank 4 nearly 5.

i have built excalibur, rhino and valykr.

the weapons im using currently are twin vipors & tetra rifle & gram sword.

send me a clan invite on psn: Barrons

i usually play monday - friday after 5pm for a couple of hours and then at weekends aswell.

Sup bros! Thought I'd pop in and say wazzup..sorry to disappear so suddenly but something important in real life came up and still trying to sort things out atm...I miss ya'll terribly and hope everyone is doing well! <3 to my bros! ;)

Edited by (PS4)NightHarpy