Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nemesis Warframe Concept Idea

(PSN)yzfbikerboi

hi everyone!

I've come up with a concept for a new warframe; this is what I have so far, and I hope to add to it, or make certain alterations as I go along.

Also, hoping to add some concept art to it once I learn how to draw again lol I've also included an idea for a new melee weapon as Nemesis' specialized choice of melee :D so here we go....

NEMESIS WARFRAME

‘Loyalty will be the key to their survival..’

‘But with these powers, what will we do if they can’t be controlled?’

‘That Master, is something we have already prepared for…’

While the Naga drums rang out through the universe, honouring the Tenno for their valiant efforts, one still slept.

One, to be awoken when she was needed.

The one who would put a stop to the lower guardians betrayal.

While he watched from the distance, she slept, waiting for her chance to rejoin her comrades, to rejoin the fight…

It was long ago when the Master had chosen her, along with her fellow brothers and sisters, ‘Tenno’ they called them. Although young, all were willing to trust the Masters, to learn how to protect, how to fight.

She had always been the one to watch over her siblings, to make sure no harm ever came to them on the battlefield. No one would ever do them wrong, she made sure of that.

The cries echoing throughout the universe, the Tenno were unstoppable, until the day HE came…

Stalking us….

Killing us…

Her time had come again, no more would her brothers or sisters face his wrath, she would deliver his fate. The fate he chose for himself.

‘Rise Nemesis. It is time to rejoin your brothers and sisters, they need your help once more, He has returned’

Agile, and deadly, Nemesis was designed by the Orokin overlords as a safety protocol against an uprising from the lower guardians (aka. The Stalker). With speed and Tenno cunning, she delivers swift punishment to all who stand against the Tenno. Her skill set is one not to be underestimated, equally masterful with long range and able to deliver devastating inverted strikes from her preferred Critana twin blades, she is a match for any foe who would stand against her.

BASE STATS

90 Health

100 Shields

50 Armour

120 Energy

1.05 Sprint speed

ABILITIES

1. Stalking Prey – Targets a singular enemy for immediate assassination, covering the distance between Nemesis and the target in the blink of an eye.

Costs 25 energy

Deals 250/350/500/750 damage,

Range of 5/10/15/20m.

ability has a 6sec cool down regardless of rank. 

possible add on for ability: if no target is selected, Nemesis will target closest enemy to her within ½ normal range and deal ½ ability damage; 

Maximization

 Maximized Power Duration has no positive effect on this ability.

 Reduces the attack radius to 6.8 meters.

 Maximized Power Efficiency reduces the cost to 6.25 energy.

 Has no negative effect on ths ability.

 Maximized Power Range increases the attack radius to 47 meters.

 Reduces the damage to 300.

 Maximized Power Strength increases the damage to 1717.5.

 Increases cost to 38.75 energy.

2. Split Personality – Nemesis splits herself into a carbon copy, which mimics her exact movement, (able to follow, wall jump, run, sprint, shoot, melee etc.) dealing double damage at selected target at the cost of reduced health and shields;

Costs 50 energy, and 1/8-1/4-1/3-1/2 shields, 1/12-1/8-1/4-1/3 health which is given to copy as health/shield capacity. Damage provided by copy is at ¼-1/3-1/2-2/3 weapon damage;

copy lasts for 10/20/30/40sec (not affected by duration mods)

Possible option: This is Nemesis’ only ability which cannot be dispelled by the stalker, if it is already in use before he spawns

Maximization

 Maximized Power Duration Has no positive effect on this ability.

 Has no negative effect on this ability.

 Maximized Power Efficiency reduces the cost to 12.5 energy.

 Has no negative effect on this ability

 Maximized Power Range Has no positive effect on this ability.

 Reduces the damage to 1/3 weapon output.

 Maximized Power Strength increases the damage to 100% capped.

 Increases cost to 77.5 energy.

3. Mystic fog – using the vents on her arms, Nemesis surrounds herself and team in a cloud of fog, any nearby enemies will become confused and unable to see the approaching tenno.

Costs 75 energy

Range of 8/12/17/25m

Duration 3/5/10/16sec

Maximization

 Maximized Power Duration increases duration to 41.1seconds.

 Maximized Power Efficiency reduces the cost to 18.75 energy.

 Reduces duration to 6.4 seconds

 Maximized Power Range increases the radius to 50 meters.

 Maximized Power Strength Has no positive effect on this ability.

 Increases cost to 116.25 energy.

4. Armour blast – Nemesis tears open the upper section of her armour, exposing an energy source which disintegrates enemies around her,

costs 100 energy

deals 400/800/1350/1700 Blast damage to all enemies in range.

Range 8/12/18/25m

Maximization

 Reduces the attack radius to 8.5 meters.

 Maximized Power Efficiency reduces the cost to 25 energy.

 Maximized Power Range increases the attack radius to 50 meters.

 Reduces the damage to 680

 Maximized Power Strength increases the damage to 3893.

 Increases cost to 155 energy.

Alt helmet: Jaded Nemesis Helmet

Critana: An orokin inspired ‘twisted’ Katana, held in reverse to a normal sword, this blade is Nemesis’ preferred melee weapon, for that up close and personal feeling. (Dual option possibly?)

Impact: 6

Puncture: 8

Slash: 48

Slide: 175

slam: 55

Jump: 125

Attack speed: 1.4 

Crit: 2x/7.5%

also, special credit to my good mate Michael (PSN: Ruffy_86), for helping out with ideas for her and getting some of the finer points to where they are!

May 9th 2014: Added concept drawing; please note: my drawing skills are not great!! haha, but here it is

1925065_10151939224862434_56264148066037

Thanks for reading! :)

Edited by (PS4)yzfbikerboi

Thanks for the feedback guys,

Nemesis was chosen due to the greek mythology meaning, wiki entry:

In Greek mythologyNemesis (GreekΝέμεσις), also called Rhamnousia/Rhamnusia ("the goddess of Rhamnous") at her sanctuary atRhamnous, north of Marathon, was the spirit of divine retribution against those who succumb to hubris (arrogance before the deities). Another name was Adrasteia, meaning "the inescapable."[1] The Greeks personified vengeful fate as a remorseless goddess: the goddess of revenge.

The name Nemesis is related to the Greek word νέμειν [némein], meaning "to give what is due"

I do understand though, cos immediately after posting it up, I was thinking of RE too lol. I'll try to think of another name, possibly even use Adrasteia as a placeholder name for now :)

now if there is a way to change the topic title.... :/

Edited by (PS4)yzfbikerboi

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

hi everyone!

I've come up with a concept for a new warframe; this is what I have so far, and I hope to add to it, or make certain alterations as I go along.

Also, hoping to add some concept art to it once I learn how to draw again lol I've also included an idea for a new melee weapon as Nemesis' specialized choice of melee :D so here we go....

NEMESIS WARFRAME

‘Loyalty will be the key to their survival..’

‘But with these powers, what will we do if they can’t be controlled?’

‘That Master, is something we have already prepared for…’

While the Naga drums rang out through the universe, honouring the Tenno for their valiant efforts, one still slept.

One, to be awoken when she was needed.

The one who would put a stop to the lower guardians betrayal.

While he watched from the distance, she slept, waiting for her chance to rejoin her comrades, to rejoin the fight…

It was long ago when the Master had chosen her, along with her fellow brothers and sisters, ‘Tenno’ they called them. Although young, all were willing to trust the Masters, to learn how to protect, how to fight.

She had always been the one to watch over her siblings, to make sure no harm ever came to them on the battlefield. No one would ever do them wrong, she made sure of that.

The cries echoing throughout the universe, the Tenno were unstoppable, until the day HE came…

Stalking us….

Killing us…

Her time had come again, no more would her brothers or sisters face his wrath, she would deliver his fate. The fate he chose for himself.

‘Rise Nemesis. It is time to rejoin your brothers and sisters, they need your help once more, He has returned’

Agile, and deadly, Nemesis was designed by the Orokin overlords as a safety protocol against an uprising from the lower guardians (aka. The Stalker). With speed and Tenno cunning, she delivers swift punishment to all who stand against the Tenno. Her skill set is one not to be underestimated, equally masterful with long range and able to deliver devastating inverted strikes from her preferred Critana twin blades, she is a match for any foe who would stand against her.

BASE STATS

90 Health

100 Shields

50 Armour

120 Energy

1.05 Sprint speed

ABILITIES

1. Stalking Prey – Targets a singular enemy for immediate assassination, covering the distance between Nemesis and the target in the blink of an eye.

Costs 25 energy

Deals 250/350/500/750 damage,

Range of 5/10/15/20m.

ability has a 6sec cool down regardless of rank. 

possible add on for ability: if no target is selected, Nemesis will target closest enemy to her within ½ normal range and deal ½ ability damage; 

Maximization

 Reduces the attack radius to 6.8 meters.

 Maximized Power Efficiency reduces the cost to 6.25 energy.

 Has no negative effect on ths ability.

 Maximized Power Range increases the attack radius to 47 meters.

 Reduces the damage to 300.

 Maximized Power Strength increases the damage to 1717.5.

 Increases cost to 38.75 energy.

2. Split Personality – Nemesis splits herself into a carbon copy, which mimics her exact movement, (able to follow, wall jump, run, sprint, shoot, melee etc.) dealing double damage at selected target at the cost of reduced health and shields;

Costs 50 energy, and 1/8-1/4-1/3-1/2 shields, 1/12-1/8-1/4-1/3 health which is given to copy as health/shield capacity. Damage provided by copy is at ¼-1/3-1/2-2/3 weapon damage;

copy lasts for 10/20/30/40sec (not affected by duration mods)

Possible option: This is Nemesis’ only ability which cannot be dispelled by the stalker, if it is already in use before he spawns

Maximization

 Maximized Power Duration Has no positive effect on this ability.

 Maximized Power Efficiency reduces the cost to 12.5 energy.

 Maximized Power Range Has no positive effect on this ability.

 Reduces the damage to 1/3 weapon output.

 Maximized Power Strength increases the damage to 100% capped.

 Increases cost to 77.5 energy.

3. Mystic fog – using the vents on her arms, Nemesis surrounds herself and team in a cloud of fog, any nearby enemies will become confused and unable to see the approaching tenno.

Costs 75 energy

Range of 8/12/17/25m

Duration 3/5/10/16sec

Maximization

 Maximized Power Duration increases duration to 41.1seconds.

 Maximized Power Efficiency reduces the cost to 18.75 energy.

 Reduces duration to 6.4 seconds

 Maximized Power Range increases the radius to 50 meters.

 Maximized Power Strength Has no positive effect on this ability.

 Increases cost to 116.25 energy.

4. Armour blast – Nemesis tears open the upper section of her armour, exposing an energy source which disintegrates enemies around her,

costs 100 energy

deals 400/800/1350/1700 Blast damage to all enemies in range.

Range 8/12/18/25m

Maximization

 Reduces the attack radius to 8.5 meters.

 Maximized Power Efficiency reduces the cost to 25 energy.

 Maximized Power Range increases the attack radius to 50 meters.

 Reduces the damage to 680

 Maximized Power Strength increases the damage to 3893.

 Increases cost to 155 energy.

Alt helmet: Jaded Nemesis Helmet

Critana: An orokin inspired ‘twisted’ Katana, held in reverse to a normal sword, this blade is Nemesis’ preferred melee weapon, for that up close and personal feeling. (Dual option possibly?)

Impact: 6

Puncture: 8

Slash: 48

Slide: 175

slam: 55

Jump: 125

Attack speed: 1.4 

Crit: 2x/7.5%

also, special credit to my good mate Michael (PSN: Ruffy_86), for helping out with ideas for her and getting some of the finer points to where they are!

May 9th 2014: Added concept drawing; please note: my drawing skills are not great!! haha, but here it is

1925065_10151939224862434_56264148066037

Thanks for reading! :)

I've already a "Nemesis Warframe" concept, but you're idea is interesting. (You're drawing skill are not great but not catastrophic at all :3)