Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe Concept] Omni, Elemental Master

MrPigman

Greetings Tenno! we have warframes of pretty much all the elements already; frost, ember, volt, and saryn. so i think its time we introduce a warframe that has learned to harness all the powers of the elements to use in unique and powerful ways.

this is the Omni

lxxQOle.jpg

Descriptions: The Omni harnesses the powers of the elements and exploits enemy weaknesses by using all elements in single waves.

Possible roles: I know warframe is intended to make every warframe able to hold its own in every aspect, but each warframe still has its roles it plays, such as tank, caster ect. the omni in my opinion i think would be a cross breed of caster and melee. 

Abilities:

[1] Dragon's Wrath: Omni gathers flame around her fist then punches out, shooting out a fiery dragon that deals heat damage to any enemies it passes through. (Dragon's Fist goes through enemies but not walls). After the fiery dragon either collides with a wall or reaches the end of its path it dissipates into the air as toxic gas leaving a cloud that lingers for a few seconds dealing toxic damage.

Power strength and mod level increases the damage of the heat damage and the toxic damage

power reach and mod level increases the distance the dragon flies

Power Duration increases the duration of the toxic cloud.

mod level increases the size of the dragon and toxic cloud

[2] Frozen Tempest: Omni teleports forwards then freezing enemies around her dealing cold damage (she may teleport multiple times at higher mod level). after finishing the teleport/freeze she conducts electricity to flow through all the frozen enemies like chain lightning dealing shock damage and shattering the ice.

Power strength and mod level increases the cold and shock damage

Power Reach increases the radius of the freeze

Power duration has no affect on this skill

Mod level increases the amount of times Omni teleports. starting at unranked 1/2/3/4

[3] Elemental Avatar: Omni charges her bracers(on forearms and calves) to imbue her with the last element she received damage from. the element can change every second so long as Omni receives damage from another element. she may only be imbued with one element at a time and must receive damage from said element first. While imbued Omni becomes immune to that element and it's status effect, and will instead heal from it. her current element changers her appearance slightly. (her bracers begin to flow with the imbued element)

Power Strength and mod level increases the healing conversion rate

Power Reach does not affect this skill

Power Duration and mod level increases the duration of the imbue

[4] (WIP) Omnipotence: Omni puts her weapons away and instead of using a gun will punch at blinding speeds, firing out bolts of random elements like a machine gun. using melee in this form will cause her to fight like the obex/kogake brutal tides stance, but each hit sends out a wave of random elemental damage.

60FwpPP.gif

--------------------------------------------or-----------------------------------------

Omni slams the ground and begins to pulse out a nova of a random element every second for a duration that has a 100% status chance. omni may move while using this.

(opinions on 4 would be especially nice)

Edited by MrPigman
  • Like 1

4 is a nice idea but they way you actually fire seems weird

Next time i pick up my tablet i will draw out the Ult, possibly make it a gif. but its a pretty simple thing really. kind of like how Asura uses ranged attacks in Asura's Wrath.

4 is awesome, but having a frame with multiple elements would mean that some of its abilities will be stronger against certain enemies than others, and no offense intended, but having any more randomness in-game would be like adding gasoline to an inferno :/ Also, some enemies are more resistant to the elemental damage they deal (not sure need to check)

Either way, DE could make this if it can figure out how to solve existing problems and bugs, but on the other hand having this frame might make the other elemental ones less interesting to play :/ WHy go for frost, saryn, ember, volt or hydroid when you can have omni that has all their capabilities in one badass package

In conclusion, Luvz it, but could have some polishing :D

Godspeed :D

Another female..........

they just released a male, they always alternate genders. vauban, nova, nekros, valkyr, oberon, zephyr, hydroid, now... a new female frame.

4 is awesome, but having a frame with multiple elements would mean that some of its abilities will be stronger against certain enemies than others, and no offense intended, but having any more randomness in-game would be like adding gasoline to an inferno :/ Also, some enemies are more resistant to the elemental damage they deal (not sure need to check)

Either way, DE could make this if it can figure out how to solve existing problems and bugs, but on the other hand having this frame might make the other elemental ones less interesting to play :/ WHy go for frost, saryn, ember, volt or hydroid when you can have omni that has all their capabilities in one badass package

In conclusion, Luvz it, but could have some polishing :D

Godspeed :D

yea, certain elements are not as good against certain enemies but DE intended the game to be that way, they have said before that they didnt want you to be able to use the same set up for everything, or use 1 warframe and 1 weapon for everything. also, you might want to play the other elements because they use their elements much more powerfully since its their specialization (plus a very different play style from all of them). but yes polishing it needs, as all concepts do. im very open to suggestions ^-^.

+1 I love it. But what about the element air? Zephyr has the ability to control air.

im not sure how to incorporate that into some of the skills since there is no wind damage. i guess i hypothetically could have it do something with slash or puncture for wind and impact for water, but thats gonna be tricky to implement.

BTW thanks for the feedback everyone, i really appreciate it! if you guys have a new unique idea that might be good to replace one of the skills that incorporates multiple elements ill take a look at it and consider it!

• 1 month later...

Is that....orochimaru's tail?

Lol jk,

The 4th ability is rather...obscure. Needs more detail on its effects.

But about the 3rd ability. Lets say I have an Ogris with pure fire damage. If i use 3rd and my ogris on myself, does that heal me? Also, when you say master of elements, is it only base elements, like fire, cold, electric and toxin, or does it include mixture elements as well?

Also, how about if the 4th ability made all elemental attacks backfire on their owners, for a short period of time, at a certain range, instead of, well, punching things? It would be much like Loki. Elemental backfire would include blasts from knockdowns.

The damage to the attacker would be 100% of the damage (not affected by mods), but an additional explosion would also occur, dealing only 45% of the total damage (affected by mods). Just my suggestion though =).

Edited by kamel0t

I didn't intend you to be able to proc your own ability, so we don't get another trinity effect. Also, your suggestion for the ily sounds like a buffed version of her 3. I wanted an ult that was quite interactive and that seemed to be the best bet. It works same S valkyr's does except you shoot not claw and you're not invincible

• 2 months later...