Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No More Gore When Using Guns ? :((

Tr1ples1xer

Is it only me ? I can't get anything to cut in half using my guns anymore.

I reallly love splitting enemies in half but Ive tested 5 forma flux rifle and 5 forma tigris (dominant slash weapons) which used to give me lots and lots of body parts everywhere but tonight I could not gib anything for the entire games something is wrong.

What is going on ? is splitting enemies in half melee only now ? this would be verrry bad for me.

Gore is very satisfying in this game please don't take it away

Yeah, others have been noticing that too. Dread, for example, rarely -  if ever - bisects enemies now. Makes using it rather unsatisfying. Not to mention that this is bad news for Nekros, who wants split bodies for more Desecrates.

Works fine for melee though. In fact, sometimes split bodies will split again into four pieces total, completely on their own and with a death scream. It's kind of amusing and a little disturbing.

Yeah, others have been noticing that too. Dread, for example, rarely -  if ever - bisects enemies now. Makes using it rather unsatisfying. Not to mention that this is bad news for Nekros, who wants split bodies for more Desecrates.

Works fine for melee though. In fact, sometimes split bodies will split again into four pieces total, completely on their own and with a death scream. It's kind of amusing and a little disturbing.

OMG I hope this is a bug, a huge part of why I love this game is the gore, the way the enemies react and cut in various places is so awesome, having them all fall down and die is not fun or satisfying, needs gore all the time, now its just very stale.

Sad tenno is sad :((

I can't confirm or deny gun splits one way or the other, but I can confirm melee will chop up dead bodies.

As far as guns go, see if there's a gun that has only slash damage to test?  The other types might be overriding it's death thing.

I can't confirm or deny gun splits one way or the other, but I can confirm melee will chop up dead bodies.

As far as guns go, see if there's a gun that has only slash damage to test?  The other types might be overriding it's death thing.

The best guns to test with would be the dread or flux rifle and from personal experience with the dread it seems to have about a 10% chance of cutting corpses in half.

I noticed that too... but with other weapons...

Maybe since the MMObomb alot of kids wanted to play on Warframe because it won, and then the parents complained about the violence of the game etc x')

If something like that is the truth - opening Warframe to the masses by toning down violence and gore - then Warframe has become the generic bullsh*t shooter that most reviewers called it back last year. I'll be gone on the day the ESRB decreases it's rating for Warframe.

There seems to be a current bug that stops anything that is not a melee weapon from slicing enemies apart, even with weapons that are infamous for doing so. Miter, drakgoon, tigris, flux rifle and all other guns with slash damage.

Aside from the desecrate benefits, he psychological aspect is important. When your enemies fall into pieces before you, you FEEL like your gun is powerful.

It is a matter of enjoyment.

There seems to be a current bug that stops anything that is not a melee weapon from slicing enemies apart, even with weapons that are infamous for doing so. Miter, drakgoon, tigris, flux rifle and all other guns with slash damage.

Aside from the desecrate benefits, he psychological aspect is important. When your enemies fall into pieces before you, you FEEL like your gun is powerful.

It is a matter of enjoyment.

yes they need to fix this sooon because it does not feel right at all, I can also say that if they toned the gore down on purpose i will quit this game in a heartbeat. !!

MORE GORE PLEASE !

I think this may be the reason why I love using my Boltor Prime.  It just 'feels' like it has so much more impact than the other guns in the game.  When you kill an enemy with the boltor you KNOW it.  The same thing goes for any of the other bows.   I did notice that Latron Prime blew chunks out of enemies reasonably often as well.  Maybe the damage threshold for gibbing enemies got raised because of u13?  I'd guess this works based on how much you overkill an enemy for as well as what type of damage you use to kill them.

I'd have to check to be sure, but my Dual Ichors don't seem to dismember enemies regardless of how hard I hit them.  Maybe weapons have to have slash damage to remove limbs/chop enemies up (as of u13)?

I think this may be the reason why I love using my Boltor Prime.  It just 'feels' like it has so much more impact than the other guns in the game.  When you kill an enemy with the boltor you KNOW it.  The same thing goes for any of the other bows.   I did notice that Latron Prime blew chunks out of enemies reasonably often as well.  Maybe the damage threshold for gibbing enemies got raised because of u13?  I'd guess this works based on how much you overkill an enemy for as well as what type of damage you use to kill them.

I'd have to check to be sure, but my Dual Ichors don't seem to dismember enemies regardless of how hard I hit them.  Maybe weapons have to have slash damage to remove limbs/chop enemies up (as of u13)?

As of damage 2.0 yes, sadly weapons need to have slash dominant damage stats to have a chance at gibbing otherwise nada... but I've had no problem gibbing with my flux or tigris since then, this is something new, absolutely no gibs whatsoever with my 6 forma flux on earth ? this is a big problem for me , I really need feedback when enemies eat my bullets in the face, having them fall down and die is very stale and a lot less enjoyable imo, this must be a bug and a game breaking one for me :((

Edited by Tr1ples1xer

Maybe since the MMObomb alot of kids wanted to play on Warframe because it won, and then the parents complained about the violence of the game etc x')

Parents are complaining? Geez scroll down to the bottom of this page and look at the rating and see M for mature. Take god dam responsibility of your children and stop putting your blames on others. I hate people that do that honestly. *I'm really hoping this is not the reason. 

Parents are complaining? Geez scroll down to the bottom of this page and look at the rating and see M for mature. Take god dam responsibility of your children and stop putting your blames on others. I hate people that do that honestly. *I'm really hoping this is not the reason. 

Game is already M, and you can still slice with melee, and there is a gore option, this has to be a bug and a game breaking one for me ! please please please let this be a bug :D