Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggestion On How To Repair What Melee 2 Has Ruined

blackstraykitten

the new melee has buffed alot of weapons and had great animations so what am i saying it ruined?

•glaive

•glaive prime

•kestrel

•galatine

•fragor

•hate

•dual ichor

•second wind

•bounce
•quick return
•whirlwind

the first 3 are throwing weapons. they were made to be thrown and comes back to you
next 3 are heavies you suffer slow attack speed but high damage due to charging it

then dual ichor the first melee with a charge stance (not the mod, its a pose or something)

then the mods-second wind is now channel, means you need energy to get the stamina now and like they say free is always better

last 3 are mods for throwing and now just mods that you will never put in your throwables but will put in deconstructor

SUGGESTION:
1. remove hold from combos and make hold do charge again

2. make a stance that any weapon can use and it has the combo that says: hold = charge attack, and you can name it "The most ancient but best stance in tenno history ever."

critiques are welcome
we can also debate about this
we can also debate about the stance name

if you are with me lets hype this up so DE will see. :D

you didnt say jack about the machet stance or single daggers they have their normal attack animations not their charge ones so you cant hit anything with them

edit:
•they have explained to me in here that you can still trow them

•i still want the charge back though

•i discovered that stances are just aesthetics and free half potato the stances wit machete in fury + berserker  you can achieve better or same result of chaining combos by just the quick melee attack

Edited by blackstraykitten

what i'm getting from this is you just want charge attacks back.

2. make a stance that any weapon can use and it has the combo that says: hold = charge attack, and you can name it "The most ancient but best stance in tenno history ever."

this is horrible.

what i'm getting from this is you just want charge attacks back.

this is horrible.

it is pretty clear that i want charge attacks back and these weapons rely on charge attacks

whats wrong whit that XD

Edited by blackstraykitten

The weirdest thing about the sudden gimping of heavy weapons is that you ARE still going to encounter enemies with high amounts of health who require a good couple of hits to stop, so why not just ramp up the damage on the heavy weapons to turn them into weapons capable of extreme levels of damage? The same drawback still applies to heavy weapons as it ever did ie: their slow attacking time, so why not give those who accept that drawback the benefit of an exceptionally powerful attack?

im sorry i dont get what you mean, this is a new system so you have to get use to it.

but this is by far the better of the melee systems.

please learn how to do the combos and you can then given a week come back then lets discuss the problems

I think heavy weapons have massive channel damage. From the wiki people can get 10k damage from the galatine! The only problem with the channeling system i have is ALL channel mods require double energy per mod, (almost) and you cant see the channel stats on the UI so its hard to tell what your really doing, how much your speed is increased or how fast you swing your weapon when theres no indication that its actually doing anything and how much its doing!

Edited by KibaWesker

ok maybe the post was presented badly

this is a post about getting charge attack back

not saying combos suck or anything

its just charge attack back for the sake of those weapons who rely on charge attack

you know it's this thing called channeling, you should try it. Also the Glaive doesn't need it's charge attack to be thrown, just hold E without any stance and it can be thrown