Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Grinlock & Marelock Update 13

--Puro--

Will is good using Grinlock + Marelock ?

Grinlock: Nice Grineer Level-Action Rifle, 119 Damage than Attica and need Rank 5

Marelock:Good Sniper Pistol or Not, Marelock is Level-Action Pistol 159 Damage Omg o.O and Rank 5 required

Warning: Marelock has been used by Shik Tal (Member of The Grustrag Three)

Warning: Marelock has been used by Shik Tal (Member of The Grustrag Three)

Which reminds me, why does the G3 fire Ogris missiles at me again? I remember them running the Hek and the Marelok, nothing about an Ogris. Got stunlocked to death by Blast proc the other day.

Which reminds me, why does the G3 fire Ogris missiles at me again? I remember them running the Hek and the Marelok, nothing about an Ogris. Got stunlocked to death by Blast proc the other day.

Maybe they felt they should swap to weaponry that has a higher % chance to cause frustration and possible clenching.

I dunno, whenever I fight them, I can never tell what's going on. Stuff happens, you get blinded, and then either they fall down or you fall down. The one with the axe has some weird AoE that goes through shields and doesn't seem to have a tell.

Marelok is probably due for a nerf.

It takes everything that was good about Lex, and turns it up to eleven.

Supposedly worse accuracy? Barely notice it, still sniping across entire rooms.

Also, one or two of the rounds in each Ginlock magazine seems to go way off target.

Grinlok is should be due for a buff instead.

There are different versions of the G3 with different loadouts. Which you encounter seems to depend on where you encounter them. On Ceres he'll have an Ogris, on Mars a Hek. They also sometimes have sentinels of their own.

Try fighting them in short connecting corridors if you can. They tend to come in one at a time from outside, which makes them easier to focus down, and the close range means the axeman doesn't use his dash - it seems to have a dead zone similar to how Stalker won't use it close in.