Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Weapon Customizing, Kind Of Like Helmets

yarash2110

Wouldn't it be awesome to have stuff for weapons, for example a silencer, with added accuracy decreased sound and increased recoil, or scope for having sniper scopes on weapons that do not have them on default, (latron, lex, seer) and some exclusive ones, like a duel wielding exclusive where you can remove the zoom function but each mouse button controls one weapon, think of the ideas of specialized weapons not only by simple stats but by mechanics as well, wouldn't thy be awesome?

Feel free to comment your opinion and 1+ if you like the idea, thanks for reading!

I don't think weapon should get accessories like those, I mean, we're space ninjas, we can merely just plug a thing and it works, besides, the exclusive one doesn't make sense, just make a dual wield version and put a double fire-rate and it's done

Honestly, the current state of helmets should be more like the different weapon skins: alternate looks and nothing more. I'm disappointed I didn't get my promised no-stats helmet BP, I REALLY want to some of these other helmets with the negatives effects.