Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #27

[DE]Rebecca

Two questions, what is the favourite weapon and stance combo of the guys?
and,
Going forward with the new stance system as others have mentioned, the animations take time to build and create. How/will this affect any attempts at balancing them in the future if need be? 

Just wondering if there was any update to being able to swap idles on Warframes.

This was something that I was very excited for when it was mentioned a while back and it also seems like something that would be relatively easy to implement (some people are already doing it)

Edited by AM-Bunny

Any plans on having the stance mods acquirable besides RNG grinding them? Not only theyre a tedious work, but it doesnt make sense tennos would master their arts of blade by slapping on mods dropped by some random grineers and such after all. 

Edited by khk6

Stances are cool and all, but they feel a bit bland, most coming with one or two combos aside from E-mashing. Will you add more combos to the weapons as time goes on or will we have to grind more stances for additional combos? Please tell me you are not thinking of the latter.

I am a PS4 player and I have over 600+ hours in the game and try my best in helping out others in the game. My question is, what is been done about smoothing out the experience of Warframe on the PS4. Also in making the PS4 getting patched quicker than now. Everytime there is a new update, it brings more bug than fixes. I love Warframe, but many others on the PS4 are getting tired of waiting for fixes to the game. For once, let people on PS4 know they are not just some leftover experiment, Tenno out.

What is the current progress on the Kubrows?

What boss remake are you planning next (unless hinted already *wink wink*)?

What improvements are being made overall for u13 content based ton the gathered feedback? (Drops, Melee 2.0, etc.)

What warframe tweaks are being planned next?

Any info you can give us about the "Primed" Shade sentenal shown in the mag prime poster? Is it a thing or not?

Also what info can you give us about the focus system?

Also,also can frost please get a sprint speed boost? He's the slowest frame and I cant really help my teammates if everything's dead before I get there.

Will the problematic situation of mod builds ever be fixed?

To explain further - basically the problem is that due to the amount of essential mods on weapons and frames....the build variations are going somewhere close to ZERO. 

There is 2 builds for weapons...either the weapon crits...or it doesnt crit
And like 1.5 builds for Warframes - Where the difference most likely lies in the type of skill boosting mods mainly...a few oddballs still do run rage /quick thinking.

This wouldn't be all that bad if there wasn't dozens of UTILITY MODS...that are pretty much ignored by everyone since the tradeoff would be too big.

Exchange Redirection for Maglev? Unlikely
Exchange skill duration/power/range for Intruder? Nuh uh.
Use a single damage resist instead of Vitality? Eh...no.

I think you get the point...

TL;DR - Will there ever be more modslots or a way to use all those far too weak mods. (I know that many streams ago you said you were thinking about it...but that must've been HALF A YEAR ago)

EDIT: Here a link to a thread I made about this earlier this month, it received 130 upvotes and many pages of feedback before disappearing in the void.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/217273-isnt-it-time-to-raise-the-mod-slot-amount-on-frames-and-weapons/

Edited by Shehriazad

As the game accumulates more and more warframes and weapons, accusations and concerns about power creep are only matched by complaints about things underperforming and being kind of useless.  How does DE decide what is fair and reasonable? How do you think about "balance", and what metrics if any do you gather to make sure that your releases meet your expectations in the wild?

I'm sorry if this might hurt you or something but i still remember way back when one of your buddies in your team died. :(

At that time you said you will put him and his pictures and art into the codex for players to remember him and what he truly was to the players and the DEV team. Again i'm sorry if this hurts but i don't want someone that was so important even if we don't realize it to be forgotten. Ty for reading.

Me like every other PS4 player wanna know when U13 is out for us :( (and don't say "arround the corner")

Sorry, count me out on that one .. U13 should not take place on PS4 until underlying issues are addressed.

What I want to know is when some proper fixes are going in for PS4. And instead of following suite with the PC version, how about some custom changes for the PS4 like updating the Chat so it actually makes it user friendly.

PS4 is being ignored, through the game updates, on the forums and even in the dev streams.

U13 will be the main focus of this dev stream with the PS4 issues left behind and not discussed.

Will more fixes surrounding Alliances comes ?

also will alliances soon get a feature to ally with other alliances

Also quick one here  - Can yous Please Remove the Redistributing Credits whenever a clan leaves from an alliance (that and can we see slight alliance chat moderation ?)

more like 3 questions i know but hopefully it gets answered

Does DE plan on making high mastery rank gear? (like 10+) This gear would not need to be the most powerful, ust viable in endgame, but the key thing being that they were very unique, something along the lines of the phage, maybe a semi automatic rifle that shot tiny rockets? Some kind of orokin proto-rifle that was a cross between tenno and corpus technology? Even just cosmetics that easily show of your mastery would be nice. (stalker msoe cloud?)

(Apparently my question about the Grustrag Bolt was already answered and I did not see it prior to posting this, so I'll post another question instead!)

Could you guys please consider closing the gap between the Haves and Have-Nots? A player with a Maxed Serration does many, many times the amount of damage that  player who has no Serration could ever hope of doing. This is one of the reasons why Newbies have such a hard time, trying to get a mod that doesn't drop until Earth (unless he knows enough to do Apollodorus).

Here's a suggestion: Cut Serration and Hornet Strike in half, and give that much damage to the gun natively. That way unmodded guns would actually do some noticeable damage, and the gap between Newbie and Veteran with Max Serration would be a lot smaller. It would also make guns a lot less painful to level starting out.

Edited by Xylia

Question: Can we have trade session refresh every 12 hours or double trade session based on our rank right now,because I have lots of stuff to sell (Prime Parts and mod) mostly and lots of stuff to buy (Mostly Void Keys T1/T2/T3 any categories,because I like to hoard of void keys),and I always run out of trade session every day :( , I want more so I can expand my greediness to a whole new level :P

Edited by gembelbau

What? Devstream #27 is this Friday, and we will be sitting down with the crew to discuss all things Warframe. Get your questions ready!

We will also be giving away 3 x 1000 Platinum Prizes to Tenno viewers!

Who? Scott, Steve, Geoff and Sheldon will be joining Rebecca for a Dev Q&A Stream!

Where? Join us at www.twitch.tv/warframe!

When? Friday, April 25th @ 2 PM EDT! Find your Timezone here: http://www.worldtimebuddy.com/

Tenno: Please ask your questions in this thread – it will be locked at 10:00 AM EDT on April 25!

Will you guys confirm the Lotus Hip Hop voice pack ?

Two questions-

1: What are the plans to get "sword alone" builds able to effectively fight flying enemies?

Are we getting directed strikes? A basic attack in mid air? 

2: Charge attacks, as we once new them, are gone.

However the glaive type weapons still need to be able to charge effectively and right now they require a basic attack before accepting the charge command. This appears to be an unnecessary consequence to however the combo system was coded in.

Is this being worked on or what exactly is going on there?