Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix/new Update Problems.

sedy25

frostybr3r, then if you have the crash assistant, could you submit the bug ?

If you submit the bug, you should get kind of number :

S0wlJwJ.png

This will give us more information on why the game crashes on your computer

I crash a lot too, and instead of that last pic posted, the report assistant tells me it cant connect to the ticket server or something, so no WAR code either.

Be patient, our servers can be overloaded at time

hamster-wheel-o.gif

The little hamster has to catch up

frostybr3r, then if you have the crash assistant, could you submit the bug ?

If you submit the bug, you should get kind of number :

S0wlJwJ.png

This will give us more information on why the game crashes on your computer

226411 - KEPLER DEFENCE WAVE 6

226411 - ENGAGING RAPTOR

226411 - EUROPA VALEFOR WAVE 49

Connection Failed(Crash) - EUROPA LOBBY, MESSAGED VIA STEAM

217446 - EUROPA, NEMAAH, EXTRATION POINT

226630 - MAIN SCREEN

217446 - INFESTATION ALERT, TURNING AROUND TO SHOOT CHARGER 

226411 - INFESTATION ALERT, END

Connection Failed(Crash) - MERCURY, APOLLODORUS 28M

Connection Failed(Crash) - PHOBOS, KEPLER, WAVE 4 

216894 - JUPITER, THEMISTO 

227520 - KEPLER, WAVE 0

226411 - KEPLER, WORLD ON FIRE

Edited by frostybe3r

I've been getting a lot of those too when trying to join clannies in their mission, or when trying to go to Mercury missions (specifically Terminus).

-On the hotfix/new update problems topic, but slightly off the OP;
  I also have noticed the Dragon Nikana sheath is floating in the air in front of the actual sword when the Tenno is modeling a blocking action in the arsenal.
  Missions load default Trinity colors (and occasionally not counting my equipped mods) when I start a mission. *See notes.
  My clannies have also been falling through the floor when in the Lefantis mission.

This stuff started happening after the hotfixes yesterday. Not a huge deal (except falling through the floor or not equipping mods), but thought you would like to know anyway. :)

Notes:
  I've just found out that the default coloring on my Trinity is due to the color correction option while doing the Seimeni defense on Ceres. When I turn off color correction it goes back to my much wanted customized coloring. The color correction makes both a Halloween yellow and a Classic Saturated light blue (for energy) turn red.

*Edits
  Have noticed that when logging in after someone else uses their warframe account on this pc, that my Warframe every once in a while has the other user's coloring, or like yesterday had the other user's despair holster on my leg (I do not own despair atm, nor had any melee weapon equipped). Have seen the other user's giant Tenno watching over me in the reflective surfaces in the Void towers too. That was a little creepy.
*Edited for formatting and spelling.

Edited by Keyse

I've been getting a lot of those too when trying to join clannies in their mission, or when trying to go to Mercury missions (specifically Terminus).

On the hotfix/new update problems topic, but slightly off the OP;

I also have noticed the Dragon Nikana sheath is floating in the air in front of the actual sword when the Tenno is modeling a blocking action in the arsenal. As well as the game using default Trinity colors (and occasionally not counting my equipped mods) when I start a mission. My clannies have also been falling through the floor when in the Lefantis mission.

This stuff started happening after the hotfixes yesterday. Not a huge deal (except falling through the floor or not equipping mods), but thought you would like to know anyway. :)

The nikana/dragon also clips through the leg of rhino prime.

226411 - KEPLER DEFENCE WAVE 6

226411 - ENGAGING RAPTOR

Hi,

226411 is somehow related to audio. It wasn't reported very often so perhaps this particular one is just bad luck and may be not related to the cause why you crash so often.

Could you try to make it crash a few times ?

Edited by DE_Js

Hi,

226411 is somehow related to audio. It wasn't reported very often so perhaps this particular one is just bad luck and may be not related to the cause why you crash so often.

Could you try to make it crash a few times ?

I managed to get another crash on Europa, happened immediately when two people needed reviving.

Edited by frostybe3r

Okay frostybe3r, they all crash at the same spot, we are going to investigate

I see that this crash happens when a stream is converted into a 5.1 stream

Do you have a 5.1 setup ? Could you set that up as a standard stereo ? It's not as cool I know but it might influence the bug.

Edited by DE_Js

Okay frostybe3r, they all crash at the same spot, we are going to investigate

I see that this crash happens when a stream is converted into a 5.1 stream

Do you have a 5.1 setup ? Could you set that up as a standard stereo ? It's not as cool I know but it might influence the bug.

DE_tective JS is on the case! 

Love DE staff's responsiveness. <3 

Just to put my input as well (avoiding creating a new thread):

I've noticed game freezes and stutters are more pertinent after the latest update (it was "understandable" for the shipyard and some of the new earth tile sets prior to the update) and I'm also getting them now in corpus ship tilesets even the grineer cave ones (well to put things in perspective, tilesets that I've "tested and proven" to not have any problems with prior to the patch). Is this on the networking side of things perhaps? Random crashes on my end have definitely gone down, but like I mentioned, screen stutters and freezes occur more often now. 

Just to put my input as well (avoiding creating a new thread):

I've noticed game freezes and stutters are more pertinent after the latest update (it was "understandable" for the shipyard and some of the new earth tile sets prior to the update) and I'm also getting them now in corpus ship tilesets even the grineer cave ones (well to put things in perspective, tilesets that I've "tested and proven" to not have any problems with prior to the patch). Is this on the networking side of things perhaps? Random crashes on my end have definitely gone down, but like I mentioned, screen stutters and freezes occur more often now. 

Try increasing your virtual memory capacity,

W8.1 -  Control Panel>System>Advanced System Settings>Advanced>Performance>Advanced>Change>Custom Size

W7 - Same as above