Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Question For De

Magicfingers

i'm just wondering, as i'm sure many others are...do you actually try to farm stuff in warframe like everyone else? or do you just type in some code and get what you want?

I equip my prod and go farming for most of my gear, but I also buy some with Plat so that I know what both experiences are like. 

Heh, i was helping DE_Rebecca level her Saryn after a Forma.

She was also farming for O Cells too in the Survival i was running with her.

I think only Steve and Scott have the super-dev-mode-activate passwords

EDIT: Obligatory *sip*

Edited by ensignvidiot

Your gonna have to farm the best sidearms in the game one way or the other, only way to obtain them. For everything else you can farm mods and parts that you already have and sell them to bypass the whole waiting three+ days to make anything new. Have made bank off Lex Prime and Tranquil Cleave since U13 hit. I suggest trying to capitalize on things while you still can.

Your gonna have to farm the best sidearms in the game one way or the other, only way to obtain them. For everything else you can farm mods and parts that you already have and sell them to bypass the whole waiting three+ days to make anything new. Have made bank off Lex Prime and Tranquil Cleave since U13 hit. I suggest trying to capitalize on things while you still can.

thats just it...i go farming for stuff but never find what i'm trying to get...like argon crystals...been doing quite a few void missions and i have yet to find one...even with the boosters equipped

thats just it...i go farming for stuff but never find what i'm trying to get...like argon crystals...been doing quite a few void missions and i have yet to find one...even with the boosters equipped

It may sound tin-foil-hattish, but RNG "knows" when you are looking for something. As soon as I stop looking for something and just play for fun, I suddenly begin getting what I had previously been looking for.

It may sound tin-foil-hattish, but RNG "knows" when you are looking for something. As soon as I stop looking for something and just play for fun, I suddenly begin getting what I had previously been looking for.

I have the same experience looking for legos in my big box of them. As soon as I give up and use one of the wrong color, I find five. 

I... don't know how to explain this. Perhaps we think we spend more time looking than we actually do, then when we find it serendipitously later, it's been longer than we think, so the odds aren't actually that bad.

So I spend four hours grinding apollodorus for crimson dervish, let's arbitrarily assign a 5% chance per hour of finding it. After no luck, I give up and just play the game for a couple days, playing against grineer about ever third mission. The odds of a random bombard dropping crimson during that time probably is a bit better than those four hours of grinding.

Edited by SnaleKing

Since this game in its current state is Farm2Farm, I have a hard time understanding why DE would choose to play that way at all. The only thing worth spending money on is inventory slots and cosmetics. Anything else and you're spending money to reduce game content for yourself.

Hopefully DE will change this at some point as I do enjoy the game.