Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thank You For Watching Prime Time #26!

[DE]Megan

Thanks everyone for watching!

Shout-out to the players battling with us today:

NIewERO(Uniframe), Sasoka(TheRisingPhoenix), Minion135(Sovereign Justice) 

Exmortis-EN-(Etnia Noire), Saske92 (Test Clan Please Ignore), Wynn(BROFRAME)

Platinum Winners

Zones

Ducky_Mcfloorboard

LazyBlueGuy

BrotherGrimm01

Fan Art Recap

Youtube Video: dadidr64yt's

Thanks for watching! Tune in today for Devstream #27.

Skree was cool as I expected!  I didn't know he did those voices though-- props man thats awesome... LOL -- my friend is always saying he wanted to know who did Alad V so he could choke him-- well now we know!  lol...  :-)  Megan way to go on winning the stealth contest-- and Rebecca--- nice 1 Arrow Multi kills there :-)  was awesome.  You definitely had your gameface on! :-)  

Hey megan, I am noticing that during prime times the cameras you guys use tend to expose for the strong background and as a result both yours and rebecca's face tend to be dark and shadowy.

If your cameras allow you to control exposure for video, expose manually or use if you can spot metering on the face. It will wash out the background tho.

Alternatively you could use fill lights to have everything even, but that might get complicated.

Thank you for the Alad Skree livestream interception! It really just made my day =D (jeez, I'm such a sucker for Alad) Can we, perchance, hear the Warframe version of "Baby It's Cold Outside" at some point, please? It would go down in history and be sung around in every chat channel, I'm sure of it.