Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Obex Explosions?

Llyssa

Formerly, every strike with the obex was punctuated with a little energy-colored burst of shield force. It looked quite stylish, and was a highlight of the weapon.

They appear to be almost completely removed, with the exception of the slide attack.

Can we get the obex explosions back?

They were really awesome because of that. But I sold them because they were just way too weak. After melee 2.0 came out I was thinking of getting them again because of how cool the effect was but since it doesn't exist there's no point.

Edited by HandsOfnArtist

Formerly, every strike with the obex was punctuated with a little energy-colored burst of shield force. It looked quite stylish, and was a highlight of the weapon.

They appear to be almost completely removed, with the exception of the slide attack.

Can we get the obex explosions back?

i hope so, it seems a lot of the nicer effects where cut for lower end PCs that cant handle anything.

i really hope they just add an option in later. PhsyX no longer looks like itself anymore

Actually, further testing: They appear to have the explosions just fine without a stance, but when equipped properly(in melee mode) with Brutal Tide stance, they do not.

EDIT: Technically that makes this a Brutal Tide bug, then. <.<

Edited by Llyssa