Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pirateninjas Of The Void Looking For Friends!

ThatsMrRobert2u

Hey guys I have played Warframe for a little while now, and after being in a clan that didn't really seem to flow in the way I would enjoy I decided to make my own.  

The main point of PNV is to have fun. I want people who join to enjoy their time with this clan.  There are no rules pertaining to attendance.  We all have lives, and we all have other games we want to play.  This clan is for those who want a haven in which to come to when in need for resources or help gaining those pesky warframe blueprints.  

I do not have too much built in the clan, I am in the process of building a Oracle, Trading Post, and Treasury.  Those pesky forma are the only things left I need.

All in all I just want to form a clan with a goal of collecting as much of the sweet Warframes, weapons, and items in the game as we can.  As well as helping others do the same.  I prefer talking to my teammates on skype but don't let that deter you!  Messages are completely fine as well. 

If this interests you or if this has turned you away please message me either here or in game.  

ThatsMrRobert2u