Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Made Three Helios From One Set Of Materials-- Okay...

Gigaus

I just made a Helios for the first time, and....One, I had 2 BPs; Yes, I derped and bought a second BP forgetting I had got the first. And two....I only had the materials to make one....Yet, here sits three Helios in my inventory, all fully functional....Clearly a bug, but not a game breaking one.

Now, I have my own personal paparazzi

Maybe you bought a bundle that came with helios?

Yeah, I did, and I think I'm starting to realize that the bug wasn't I made three Helios from one batch; I bought the pack, and it didn't show up in my inventory until now...Then I bought the sentinel itself and it still didn't show up.....It wasn't until I made it that it showed I had any of them at all..... Well that was a big waste of Plat, multiple times over.

Yeah, I did, and I think I'm starting to realize that the bug wasn't I made three Helios from one batch; I bought the pack, and it didn't show up in my inventory until now...Then I bought the sentinel itself and it still didn't show up.....It wasn't until I made it that it showed I had any of them at all..... Well that was a big waste of Plat, multiple times over.

You should have sent in a ticket the first time it didn't appear.

Send one in now toget your play back.

You should have sent in a ticket the first time it didn't appear.

Send one in now toget your play back.

I think I did the first time, but didn't get a reply back...I'll resend one and hope something comes out of it.

If not, I have Three Helios......What the flip do I do with three Helios >w>

I think I did the first time, but didn't get a reply back...I'll resend one and hope something comes out of it.

If not, I have Three Helios......What the flip do I do with three Helios >w>

One is already useless, cant imagine having 3.