Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need Some Cool Saryn Color Sets

Taikaponi

Question

How about this? I don't care for the Hemlock helmet, but that's just my opinion... I think black/green just captures the "toxic" essence of Saryn. To further this, I equip her with items that further that theme, like the Torrid, Embolist, and Dual Ichors (pictured here).

Saryn.jpg

Edited by Angelus_de_Mortiel

How about this? I don't care for the Hemlock helmet, but that's just my opinion... I think black/green just captures the "toxic" essence of Saryn. To further this, I equip her with items that further that theme, like the Torrid, Embolist, and Dual Ichors (pictured here).

Saryn.jpg

dude you better mix up just a little of something else there or my eyes will burn out

but that Hemlock helmet.... ugh.....

I love the speed boost :P

Hemlock would look a bit better okay if the earrings wouldn't blind my eyes lol. The normal helm looks nice too in my opinion.

Saryn.jpg

The green is maybe a bit too bright, so I chose a different shade of it. Those white lines on the immortal skins suck, damn you DE! Looks nice though!

79c54d2f270aef9e8d5bcd194295c5cb.png

Edited by Taikaponi

dude you better mix up just a little of something else there or my eyes will burn out

Depends on whether or not Miasma burns your eyes out first...

I tend to not hugely elaborate on colour schemes.. Just enough to give them a basic theme... Volt is blue/black, Trinity is white/gold, Ash is grey and well grey, etc etc.

Hemlock would look a bit better okay if the earrings wouldn't blind my eyes lol. The normal helm looks nice too in my opinion.

The green is maybe a bit too bright, so I chose a different shade of it. Those white lines on the immortal skins suck, damn you DE! Looks nice though!

this guy knows it.

Here's one of mine presets.

NnA41Pa.jpg

Btw how do you make UI on arsenal screen disappear?

Looks awesome! Yeah, I always thought green and Saryn are just natural. Lol

EDIT: Is that the Seer Pistol?  o.0

I don't know why, but I always associate bubblegum themes with Nyx or Ember for some reason... they seem more... eh, bubbly to me. Saryn seems more sultry.

Every time I see an Ember with color set other than fire colors makes me want to slap them in the face, dunno why lol

Edited by Taikaponi

Every time I see an Ember with color set other than fire colors makes me want to slap them in the face, dunno why lol

same here

This makes me want to build Ember and colour her in light blues and whites... really cold colours.

And then build Frost and colour him with reds, oranges, and yellows.

Orange Snow Globe + light blue Fire Blast = Win!

Trololol :-P

I'm not sure why, but my aspect ratio gets all squished whenever I take a screencap. It looks nothing like this in game.

Anyway, my (squished) Saryn:

hnjeRxq.jpg

Uses Twilight lavender colors for the body, classic dark blue for the shoulders, Fire black for the boots/gloves, classic white for the mask/skirt, Infested green for the energy. Normally I run Chlora helmet but I really like the stock helmet for whatever reason.

Back before the Twilight pack was released, I tried to make her look like Morrigan fromt he Darkstalkers series. As with any theme color set I try to make (except for Nekros), it turned out horrible. So I fiddled with some colors and got this except with the Classic purplish-maroon color.

And yeah, if anyone has any advice on making the screenshots look normal, I'd much appreciate it.

Edited by Noble_Cactus

This makes me want to build Ember and colour her in light blues and whites... really cold colours.

And then build Frost and colour him with reds, oranges, and yellows.

Orange Snow Globe + light blue Fire Blast = Win!

Trololol :-P

my frost is black white and orange