Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Still Need Forum Help...

cloudyDev

Okay, so I made a thread a while back about a problem I am having where the "recent topics" and "staff replies" columns had gone missing. Wanted to reopen, obviously.

But here is the problem: I got a reply from THE DE_MEGAN, so I said thank you and sent her on her merry way realizing I had no clue what she was telling me to do. I couldn't find the thing she directed me to. I left a reply on that thread, asking for more help but I have not received any.

I sincerely apologize for my rushed response and terrible I Spy skills, but could someone show me step by step how to turn them back on (possible with pictures)? I feel really silly asking for help again (as I've made clear) but I looked everywhere else I could and found nothing. Thank you in advance.

PS = If DE_Megan sees this, I apologize for making you answer me twice...

Put your mouse over the top right corner of the blue News and Information bar. A little button with two left-pointing arrows will appear. Click it.

EDIT: It is slightly visible in this screenshot. It becomes more visible when you mouse over it (it is in the center) - 

8u8uR.jpg

Edited by egregiousRac

Put your mouse over the top right corner of the blue News and Information bar. A little button with two left-pointing arrows will appear. Click it.

EDIT: It is slightly visible in this screenshot. It becomes more visible when you mouse over it (it is in the center) - 

8u8uR.jpg

Wait, I see it!

Edited by DeceptionBlade