Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe] Insetik, The Infested Swarm | Druid Summoner With A Twist!

MrPigman

Hello gents! ive had this idea of a frame that uses bugs to do her dirty work! but that alone didnt feel like enough. so these bugs that insetik will throw around will also carry the technocyte virus. this could also work wel for the upcoming infested tile sets. (maybe a boss drop or something)

now this frame is going to be a little unique to the other frames. it will be much like a druid, however this is warframe, so lets give it a wild twist. this is like the antidruid. it may do many of the similar things a druid might (such as command pets and use organisms to do his/her bidding) however the way it does it is everything but druid. druids are generally life and nature, but insetik is death and disease. without further ado, i present Insetik, the infested swarm! using its technocyte carrying bugs it can command the battlefield!

TNs21rr.jpg

Stats(at lvl 30)

Health: 300

Shield: 300

Energy: 225

Armor: 15

Speed: 1.0

Stamina: 80

Abilities

1-Devouring Carrier: Insetik throws a worm at target enemy in which it will bury itself in their intestines (or whatever insides space things have) and it will deal minor damage over time. the devouring carrier will also weaken the target by 5% for each second it is eating away at them. If a target dies with the worm inside them a Corpse Crawler(see picture above) will pop out of them.

Damage(per second):,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, [0/5/10/15]+[power add%]

duration(seconds):,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, [10/15/20/25]+[duration add%]

Spawn Chance:,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, 35%

demo

bVFh6xf.jpg

2-Controlled Infestation: Insetik will put a worm ridden with infestation into a corpse of any kind. that corpse is turned into an infested charger pet (see picture above). the charger will always stay by her, but will attack enemies in vision range. Insetik's Charger does not have a duration and there can only be one out at a time.

Charger stats

Health:,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ([100/150/200/250]+[100% player's Health])+[duration add %]

Shield:,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ([0/50/100/150/200]+[100% player's Shield])+[duration add %]

Damage:,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, [25/50/75/100]+[power add%]

Speed:,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, 1.5

Armor:,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, 100/200/250/300

demo

a5sTifx.jpg

3-Deadly Leeches: Insetik Bursts out hundreds of leeches to latch onto nearby enemies around her. these leeches will deal damage over time and heal Insetik for a percentage of the damage done.

Damage(per second):,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, [10/20/30/40]+[power add%]

Healing:,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, [25/50/75/100%]+[power add%]

Duration(seconds):,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, [5/7/9/11]+[duration add%]

demo

vtx76h4.jpg

4-Infectious Swarm: Insetik lets Technocyte ridden flying insects flow out of her body and swarm around a very large radius, dealing damage over time that increases in damage by a % for every second it is active. any enemies who die in the swarm will cause corpse crawlers to burst from their bodies.

Damage(per second):,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, [1/2/3/4]+[power add%]

Duration:,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, [10/20/30/40]+[duration add%]

Damage increase(per second):,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,  2/4/6/8%

Chance to spawn bonus Corpse crawler:,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, 10/30/50/70%

demo

ZKhRpyZ.jpg

Corpse crawlers: corpse crawlers have low health and no shield and have relatively low damage, but in a swarm will easily take down foes. they do not have a duration and will follow insetik, but do not cause collision.

Health:,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, 25% of player's health

Damage:,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, 4% of target's health per hit.

Speed:,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, 1.2

Armor:,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, 15

Thanks for reading guys! Opinions and thoughts are very welcome!

If something looks like it should be changed, please be a good forum member and say what and HOW. thank you!

Edited by MrPigman
  • Like 1

+1 this thread, you clearly put a lot of thought into this frame and that deserves notice. I like the idea of a druid type frame but I have to go with Cerberus, the stats would need to scale a bit better than they do as of now.

+1 this thread, you clearly put a lot of thought into this frame and that deserves notice. I like the idea of a druid type frame but I have to go with Cerberus, the stats would need to scale a bit better than they do as of now.

which stats need to be scaled better?

I'd say go with increasing the shield capacity by even just a little and the health up a chunk. Most frames gain health much higher then that in the end game but that's just my personal input.

i just increased the health and shield stats, are you talking about the changed ones or old ones?

thanks for the feedback guys! i really appreciate it. 

Also i have something to ask the viewers of this post; i was planning on making the deadly leeches also have a chance to spawn corpse crawlers. would this give her too much ability to spawn minions or would it still keep her fair but further increase the feel of summoning and infesting?

thanks for the feedback guys! i really appreciate it. 

Also i have something to ask the viewers of this post; i was planning on making the deadly leeches also have a chance to spawn corpse crawlers. would this give her too much ability to spawn minions or would it still keep her fair but further increase the feel of summoning and infesting?

I think it would be too overkill on the minions, since she already has two abilities that grant her these minions, as well as a second ability that adds yet another minion.

If your not too careful, this could end up becoming "Minion" frame rather than Parasite/Leech frame.

I think it would be too overkill on the minions, since she already has two abilities that grant her these minions, as well as a second ability that adds yet another minion.

If your not too careful, this could end up becoming "Minion" frame rather than Parasite/Leech frame.

yea, i thought it might have been overkill, but that's why i had asked! thanks for the feedback, i really appreciate it!

Considering someone already said it I won't but I do think she fits her role well right now. It'd be cool to see some art on how her powers work some time but that's really just details.

yea, ive been meaning to put in some demonstrations.

Man, I have to say seeing the powers makes me love this frame even more. I wish I could do this for my concepts. This just keeps getting better and I hope you get more attention!

thanks m8! the art is nice to be able to do yea haha, but there are ways to represent stuff without OC. you can use references that are similar to what you want to express!

And thanks, i hope i get more attentions too :)

• 4 weeks later...