Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Feelings About This Situation

I feel that somewhere down the line with slow updates and player complaining/negative feedback that DE and Sony will just abandon warframe on console. I don't want it to end, To be honest it's a great idea but I don't think that either company was prepared, if i'm wrong i'm sorry correct me, I don't want this to happen because as of 6 months ago warframe is my latest addiction and I just want to stay on console. It seems like we get the cold shoulder when it comes to attention but I don't want to place blame on either company and before any elitists comment and say switch to PC version, I wouldn't like to start over and I'm a console gamer, have been since the age of 4 I've bought every console and a high end PC but it just doesn't feel the same with a keyboard and mouse. "Personal Preference" I just hope everything will be ok.

Edited by (PS4)UpscaleSteamX

I've been a console gamer since I was 3, and I play on PC. But that's not the point.

The point is, I know it might be difficult, but you'll have to be patient. DE isn't giving PS4 the cold shoulder, and it pains them constantly that they can't update it as often as PC, or even just more often than it is. The problem really is that it takes time for Sony to authorize the updates, and it ends up being more cost-efficient for them to ship a big update instead of several small ones due to that. Don't worry, they won't abandon PS4, and they are fighting every day to solve this issue. Just stay calm and patient. And watch the Devstreams, as they usually say something on the matter in those.

>DE prepare's U13 for PS4 Tenno (even mentioned in live-stream)

>U13 happens to be late for *reasons*

>This thread.

are-you-kidding-me1.png

I understand PS4 players want U13 but come on.

so im guessing you skimmed through OPs post since that isn't what he said he was concerned about. 

he said he is worried that because the ps4 version of warframe gets updates and fixes much slower than pc that sony or DE might abandon trying to keep warframe up to date or even availible on the ps4.

To the OP, im pretty sure that wont happen since both companies make a steady flow of profit from the game.

What is "certification"

What is "patience"

Like, you realize we don't get huge content updates every week, right? Those take DE time to make. And for PS4, it then takes time to port. And then time to get certified. DE has DONE their work on the patch, and are waiting for certification.

You're literally complaining about the downsides of playing on a console. You're complaining that you're on a console. That's what you're doing.

>DE prepare's U13 for PS4 Tenno (even mentioned in live-stream)

>U13 happens to be late for *reasons*

>This thread.

are-you-kidding-me1.png

I understand PS4 players want U13 but come on.

I wouldn't make a thread just because 1 late update, it's the way I played with people from January and the people I play with and people who helped me in the beginning now delete the game and saying it's lame and generic and never change...

I wouldn't make a thread just because 1 late update, it's the way I played with people from January and the people I play with and people who helped me in the beginning now delete the game and saying it's lame and generic and never change...

ADHD is a hell of a drug

-How to transition from Console to PC- (I was a console gamer for a long time)

-Get a PC (cheaper than Consoles, and can be upgraded)

-Get a controller

-Plug controller into PC

*warframe has controller support*

-Play warframe on PC with a console feel

*embrace PC as the master race*

Edited by Actriaz

So many people quit, it honestly doesn't feel the same as it did when I felt a dense player amount playing.

Look, I don't want to say it's because you're playing on a console where the audience doesn't usually have a good core that sticks with a game outside of the honeymoon period but

it's because you're playing on a console where the audience doesn't usually have a good core that sticks with a game outside of the honeymoon period.

PC has a built in way to engage the community (an easy to use web browser, Steam Community, etc), where PS4 doesn't, making it more difficult to keep people around. And this is an issue for all games, not just Warframe. Also, Warframe is a F2P game, so of course a ton of people tried it, and then uninstalled later. That's...how this stuff works.

-How to transition from Console to PC- (I was a console gamer for a long time)

-Get a PC (cheaper than Consoles, and can be upgraded)

-Get a controller

-Plug controller into PC

*warframe has controller support*

-Play warframe on PC with a console feel

*embrace PC as the master race*

I got 2 high end PC's that ran warframe at almost top spec's but I do other heavy duty stuff with my computers and it doesn't feel as if it was made for gaming alone.

Look, I don't want to say it's because you're playing on a console where the audience doesn't usually have a good core that sticks with a game outside of the honeymoon period but

it's because you're playing on a console where the audience doesn't usually have a good core that sticks with a game outside of the honeymoon period.

PC has a built in way to engage the community (an easy to use web browser, Steam Community, etc), where PS4 doesn't, making it more difficult to keep people around. And this is an issue for all games, not just Warframe. Also, Warframe is a F2P game, so of course a ton of people tried it, and then uninstalled later. That's...how this stuff w

You sir have a point and have me beat, You have earned a cookie! Chap!