Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chameleonore The New Chameleont Tenno!

emblema

Chameleonore 

Ability:

1- Sticky Tongue

- With this ability Chameleonor target is enemy sticking out is long sticky tongue ~  Grabbing  him and slamming him down if you point backwards,slams on wall if pointed sideways left or right  (if no obstacle slams on floor)  ,slam on ceiling if you pointed up (if no obstacle  fly's away) ! damaging the enemy.

2- Camouflage enemy

- With this ability the Tenno targets a enemy and Camouflages/turns into it for a short period of time.

3- Wall Grip

- With this ability this Tenno can walk easy on walls and ceiling ( upside down ) also shooting/hitting at the same time.

4- Camouflage Alias 

- With this ability the Tenno targets an Alias and Camouflage/turns into it for a short period of time, also using same power ability's .

At the moment i am working on this new tenno Art please be patient ;).....this is one of a Sample of the tenno Face.

aGE9R4c.jpg?1?8134

RKTEZRV.jpg?1

Edited by emblema

Chameleonore 

Ability:

1- Sticky Tongue
- With this ability Chameleonor target is enemy sticking out is long sticky tongue ~  Grabbing  him and slamming him down if you point backwards,slams on wall if pointed sideways left or right  (if no obstacle slams on floor)  ,slam on ceiling if you pointed up (if no obstacle  fly's away) ! damaging the enemy.

2- Camouflage enemy
- With this ability the Tenno targets a enemy and Camouflages/turns into it for a short period of time.

3- Wall Grip
- With this ability this Tenno can walk easy on walls and ceiling ( upside down ) also shooting/hitting at the same time.

4- Camouflage Alias 
- With this ability the Tenno targets an Alias and Camouflage/turns into it for a short period of time, also using same power ability's .

At the moment i am working on this new tenno Art please be patient ;)

chameleon_by_stillenacht-d6w6cm1.jpg

\

I laughed so hard at the picture. I really like the walking upside down thing, not so much others, but cool. Not sure what to improve.

Edited by jjpdn

\

I laughed so hard at the picture. I really like the walking upside down thing, not so much others, but cool. Not sure what to improve.

LOL the picture  was only a temporary  example .....good if you like it....but lol can't consider it a tenno atm lol

Edited by emblema

Maybe more walking/mobility powers? 

Oh, do you know about Snake's wall camo from Metal Gear Solid?

You should do that! You go close to wall, and BAM! You're hidden!

your wright Metal gear snake camo when goes close to wall hhmmmm thank you ..............................

business-chameleon-sm.jpg

It's time to go to work LOL!!

Edited by emblema

• 3 months later...