Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[A Big Project]: Tenchu, The Divine Punishment, Update 18/5/2014: Kage Warframe Artwork And Skills

Kazkyu

Story:

"Long before the downfall of the Orokin civilization, there exist two faction of Tenno. The High guardian, ancient Orokin warriors, bearers of the Orokin-created Warframes, proud knights who fought for Orokin might and executioner of evil. The other was us, the Low Guardian, descendants of the first Non-Orokin Tenno, whose name and deeds has long been forgotten. We served as low life watch dog and mercenary, taking order from our "high status brother". For long, we thirsted for glory, to be remember, to bear the name of High Guard, but such dream never happened. The day the Lotus ascended the throne as our mother, was the end of us all. We watch in silent, from the shadow, as the Naga drums beat, ten solemn beat to declare the suffering was over, our golden emperors, our fathers, breathless, bathed in blood, betrayed by the once so called proud protectors, as their Skana swung down, one by one, my breath stopped. From that day on, Orokin was no more, we were branded Outcast, forever to bear the mark of shadow, forever to be called HERETIC, hunted by our High Guard brother by the command of that witch. But now, we have return, having walk this desolate world while you sleep, we will never forget. Now we hunt, dividing your numbers, always watching in the shadow, cataloging your sins. Our number are endless, we are the ghost of retribution, the shadow that once follow your footstep, we are TENCHU, we are divine punishment, and we shall be your end. You may forget, but you are not innocent!!!!"

images_zps9bfba3b7.jpg

Introducing the Tenchu, the Stalker faction, hunter of Tenno. Tenchu means Divine Punishment in Japan, I have chosen this name because this faction focus only on taking revenge and perform DIVINE PUNISHMENT on all Tenno, if you have read the Stalker lore, then you will understand why Tenno who work under Lotus are called Betrayer. Tenchu consist of Tenno, who wear Stalker-like Warframe:

junk_suit_concept_2_post_by_cloudminedes
Credit to Cloudmine.

Well they need to be recolor to red and dark to match the Stalker but that all I could find :)<br />

Anyway, they hate all Tenno who work for Lotus and will stop at nothing to bring about her downfall and kill every Warframe they find. Their leader is Oboro:

Darth_Grenth_by_Nygenn_zps0885986b.jpg

Credit to Nyggen

Of course he need to be red and dark as well.

Off all the Low Guardian of the proud Orokin era, Oboro was the strongest, he was among the first Tenno to bear a Warframe, his might in combat and strategy far exceed those of his High Guardian Brother but his bloodline denied him.Having proved his might, he was promised promotion, position in the High Guard, to serve his Emperors, but that never happend. The High Guard, under command of the Lotus, a mysterious woman of Orokin origin, slaughter the Orokin Emperors. As the Naga Drum and the Lara Flute sang the song of victory, Oboro heart bleed, for he knew that there was only one path he must follow: To lead his exiled and outcast Low Guardian brother or die as a stepping stone for the Lotus ambition. When Lotus puts every High Guard Tenno to sleep, hatching her plan, and banished them all to the Void, Oboro vowed revenge. For many millennium they hide in the shadow of the Void, never age, never truly die, wake up in the new world 100 year before the first of High Guardian Tenno came out of his cryo-pod. In this new world, where Orokin is nothing but a relic of the past, war rage on across the galaxy, Oboro knew, that he and his brother must take action. As Lotus hunt for them and hatching her plan, waiting for her Guardian to wake up, Oboro form Tenchu, the Divine Punishment, hide on the moon, a small orbit around the Earth, out of reach, out of sight, increasing his number, waiting for the day of his revenge, for he shall be the one to cut the last breath from Lotus, and every Tenno who dare to follow her and oppose his might.

In order to unlock this faction and the Moon, a new planet, you will need to:

Mastery Rank at least 6
Encounter the Stalker at least 1 time or kill at least 5 boss from different planet.
A message will be send to you: "The Lotus is lying to you Tenno, meet me at the Moon"
After reading that letter, the moon will be unlock and there is only 1 mission available call "Retrubition"
You can only go alone on this mission. The Mission took place on the new tile set: "Ruin on the Moon" and is an Exterminate mission, in which you have to kill 150 enemies, these consist of Grinner, Corpus, all level 15 to 20. After killing them all, instead of going to extraction, you will be direct to an empty room, then the Stalker will appear.

10C1_72dpi_zps07808631.jpg
Ruin on the Moon

If this is the first time you meet him:
"At last, you have come, "Player Name" prepare to atonment for your sins".
If you have encounterd him before:
"We meet again "Player Name", this time I shall cut your last breath from you"

A boss fight with an level 20 Stalker will take place. There are 10 box around the room that drop 1 Energy Orb and 1 Health Orb when destroyed, the Stalker will be weaker then his Rare Encounter counterpart, he can only use Slash Dash, melee with Hate but is much slower and fire with his Dread when you are far away. If you die to him, you will have to retry the fight, If you win, then the next scene will happen:

The Stalker will lock weapon with you:
"Death is your only escape"
You hit him in the face and knock him back
He recover quickly and throw 5 Despair Kunai at you
You dogde them Matrix-Style and rush at him
"Enough!!!!"
The Stalker slam his Hate to the ground, create a massive explosion that knock you back.
As you slowly lose consciousness, the Stalker slowly walk to you and prepare to cut your head off: "This will be a nice trophy"
A shadow will appear behind him the moment the blade touch your neck: "Stop, this one amused me"
The Stalker put his weapon back; "As you wish, MASTER"
The screen fade to black

One loading screen later :LOL:

You open your eye and found yourself in chain
"Feeling comfortable? I can assure you, this is more easy to breath than those Corpus Energy Lock"
A tall, slender and dark Warframe with a hood slowly walk toward you, the Stalker stand behind him. You are given the control of the camera for this scene.
As you look around, and see a Throne make from skull and Warframe part:
tumblr_m96cakSTi41qzd5bpo1_1280_zpsc0f21
I couldn't found the right picture since all come up was some World of Warcraft Sh#t and I'm too lazy to draw, so here a pic of Green Ranger on the Iron Throne, Game of Thrones Fan, where are you at?

The tall Warframe pull out a green sword and pressed it to your neck:
"We have been watching you Tenno"
"The way you fight today, it's interested me, remind me of my OLD day"
He swing his sword down and cut your chain
"You shall live today, but your choice here will determine your fate"
He then begin to narrate his history about how Lotus betrayed the Orokin Emperor and the true reason of the Tenno Cryo-Sleep
When he finish, he look at you:
"The Lotus has been lying to you, Tenno, she is truly a Spider"
"How many sins have you commit under her name?"
"Do you really think helping her dealing with the Corpus and the Grineer will restore the glory to the Tenno like she have promised?"
"I have once, believed in her, as a benevolent Queen, but she betrayed us all"

"My name is Oboro, I'm a Tenno like you, or perhap, WAS a Tenno, all that are here today were OUTCAST, branded as Heretic by that Lotus Witch, hunted and betrayed by our own brothers and sisters. We are the Tenchu, we are the Divine Punishment"

"I will give you 2 choices: Join us, be the shadow among Lotus rank, discover all her plan and lies, sabotage them and kill the right person, we will given you our tools and relics as a reward or go back to the Lotus, eating her posion, and forever be hunted by us. Remember, you may forget, but you are not innocent"

You are then given 3 choices:

Join Tenchu or Return to The Lotus or Work for yourself

Join the Tenchu
If you decided to join the Tenchu, you will be given a new weapon, come with it own slot and catalyst, called the Torment and will then be able to recive mission from Tenchu, these mission are called Hunting

Hunting can be PVE or PVP, and can only be done with people who choose to join the Tenchu

Hunting is a unique type of mission in which you will have to kill all of the Warframe on a single cell to complete, these can be found on every planet, and those Warframe are A.I control one, like the Specter. The PVP version put you in a cell of 4 player with Conclave rating same as yours, You will have double stat and mission end when you kill them.

You can also choose to invade a real player cell and kill him like the Stalker. Mission end when you kill all of them, there are no extraction.

The Corpus, Grinner, Infested will treat you like enemies as normal, so you are fighting them and Warframe in these mission.

The Stalker can also join these mission and will also be your enemy, he will say: "This is my Hunt, "Player Name", out of my way or die"

You can do regular Lotus Mission normally since you are working as a double agent.

Reward:

1st Hunting Mission: 10000 Credit

10 Hunting Missions: Tenchu Emblem and Tenchu Syandana
50 Hunting Missions: Blueprint for the new Warframe, Kage, his System, Chasis, Helmet BP are rare reward for Hunting Mission in which you kill REAL player, detail on that Kage Frame will be list down below
75 Hunting Mission : Shiskana BP stolen from the Lotus
100 Hunting Mission: Oboro's Blade with it's own Catalyst and Slot

An Extra Assassination Mission to finish the Lotus that reward you BP for another new Warframe, Okami.

Should you choose to Return to the Lotus:

Lotus will give you a new Emblem call Lotus High Guard Emblem and a High Guard Syandana and a new weapon called Shiskana with it own Catalyst and Slot.

30 missions will be unlock, these are normal mission, take place on the Moon and involve figting again Tenchu's Warframe, these guy are similair to the Specters you fight in Solar Rails, there will also be boss fight with Oboro, Stalker and 3 other Tenchu high command.

Reward for doing those mission are Torment BP and Credit, Kage BP and Torment BP are rarer drop, Okami BP and part are drop from Hakumen Boss.
Assassination mission to kill Oboro is also available, Boss detail down below, and he will drop Oboro's Blade BP and part, Kage BP and System, Chasis, Helmet BP.

Third choice:

You can also choose to betray both faction, gaining the Extra mission, Bosses, and the New Hunting Missions. however choosing to do so will not give you any weapons or syanada, weapons can be build and farm. Both faction will give you a Death Mark. Oboro will send the Stalker after you while Lotus will send her 4 Custom Specter at you, dying to either of them will result in a mission fail, losing 10% of your total credits and and your EXP gain for the next 4 Mission will be lowered by 20%, these Death Mark are seperate from the Stalker's Death Mark.

Weapons:

Torment:
KGNG3_zpsd91b7e39.png
Require : Torment BP, Torment Scythe, Torment Mace, 1 Orokin Cell, 20000 Credit, 24 hours, Mastery rank 6
Can be bought from Market for 200 Plat.

Codex:

High Guardian Tenno called it a low ranking weapon because of it primitive and simple design, the Torment was once called the Kusari-gama, combine the slashing power of a scythe with the smashing power of a mace, this weapon is an ideal tool for Execution. In the hand of a Tenchu Tenno, it's more than that, it's a tool of retribution and shadow, capable of tearing a Tenno out of his Frame and smash his skull in.

Stat:

Total Physical Damage 60: Slash 30, Impact 30
Crit Chance 20%
Crit Damage 2.5x
Attack Rate 1.2 attak/sec
Status Chance 10%
Range: Short to Mid
Stamina Cost per swing: 10
Jump attack 300 Blast Element Damage
Slide attack 200 Impact damage with a 8 meters radius that ragdoll
One V polarity and one D polarity
Has one ~ Stance Polarity
Use a new Stance call Lotus's Sorrow

Lotus's Sorrow stance

~ Polarity
Drop from Tenchu Tenno or reward from Hunting mission
Combo:
Flying Vine: E + E + E + E: 2 wide range left right swing with the scythe blade follow by a Cross Slash and a smashing downward Mace strike, deal a total of 90 Slash damage and 30 Impact damage
Dancing Maple: E + E + Pause + E + E + E + E: 2 left right swing with the scythe, swing the mace head forward, pull it back, strike left right, swing it around your head and slam it down. Deal lots of Impact damage.
Sweeping Willow: E + Pause + E + E + E +...... until end: An endless storm of spinning slash with the Scythe blade that deal tons of Slash damage in an area.
Pounding Gate: LMB + E + E + E: 3 quick hit with the mace head that knock down on the last hit.

The Torment is an ideal weapon for Short to Mid range combat, with it fast and almost enless fury of slash and strike, deal tons of mix damage to enemies. This weapon is ideal for dealing with Corpus and Infested. It's high Crit chance is great for a Attack Speed and Crit build. Using Reach Mod turn it into a Whip-like weapon with superior range and damage.

Shiskana:
t1EA3ixu1ED1ng_zpsb8cebde7.jpg
Require: Shiskana BP, 3 Argon Crystal, 2 Skana, 1 Orokin Cell, 20000 Credit, 24hr, Mastery rank 6
Can be bought from Market for 200 Plat
Codex:
Since the ancient Orokin era, the Skana has always been the trademark weapon of a Tenno. Tenno must learn to master the Skana before all else. A Tenno who are capable could wield a Skana in each hand. However, such Tenno would be among the rank of Young Blood or Low Guardian, a true master of the Skana is a Tenno who can wield the Shiskana. A proud Double-egde Polearm with 2 Skana Blade is a true mark of a High Guardian.

Stat:

Total Physical Damage 70: 10 Impact, 10 Puncture, 50 Slash
Crit Chance: 10%
Crit Damage: 2.0x

Attack Rate: 1.0 attak/sec, each attack increase the attack speed by 10%, up to 1.5 Attk/sec</p>
Status Chance 20%
Range: Lower than the Orthos Prime but longer than Orthos
Jump Attack: 100 Damage
Slide Attack: 200 Damage that hit 2 times
High Stagger rate
Stamina cost: 15
One D polarity and one ~~ polarity
One ~ stance polarity, matching Bleeding Willow stance

One of the fastest weapon in the game if use correctly, the Shiskana is a great weapon suit for Tenno who like to clear crowd and deal tons of damage in the area. Using the Polearm Stance, the Shiskana is truly a Steel Tornado with raging power. Not to mention it's super OP slide attack that hit 2 time with a 20% status proc.

Oboro's Blade:

untitled_zps77698055.jpg
Require: Oboro's Blade BP, Oboro's Blade Handle, Oboro's Blade Hilt, Oboro's Heart, 2 Forma, 30000 Credit, 32 Hr, Mastery rank 8.
Cannot be bought from Market but part and BP can be traded.

Codex:
The primary weapon of Oboro, leader of the Tenchu, the soul of thousand of slain Tenno cry each time this weapon is swung as the Fire of hell burn reduce it victim to ash.

Stat:

30 Radiaton Damage + 30 Viral Damage + 30 Corrosive Damage, each time you hit, damage increase by 10%, up to 50%
Critical Chance 0%
This weapon cannot Crit so no Crit Damage
Attack Rate; 1.0 attak/sec
Status Chance 50%, each hit gain another 10% chance, up to 100%
Range: Mid range
Stamina Cost: 15
Jump Attack: 150 Viral Damage, create a massive wave of energy
Slide Attack: 150 Radiation Damage, send out a wave of energy forward
3 Polarity, one D, one V, one ~
Stance Polarity match Crimson Dervish Stance
Special Feature: this weapon gain more damage and Stasus chance the more you hit enemies. Normal attack send out small Mid range Energy Slash that deal mix element damage.

The first weapon to have mix elemental, this weapon send out Energy Wave per swing that can Reduce Armor, Health, Confuse enemies. However it have no Crit and is quite Slow, and is ineffective againts Robotic, unless Mod with Magnetic element.

Boss Fight ( YOU CAN ONLY FIGHT THEM IF YOU CHOOSE TO SIDE WITH LOTUS or trying to play double agent, not recommend ):

Stalker

"Tenno, be careful when facing the Stalker, there are no Data about him on my codex" said the Lotus

Check out Vargas Stalker's Boss Concept here:
https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/228065-boss-concept-stalker/

Here is my concept:

stalker_by_zerosketch-d6nw8tn_zps8241a1e

His Stat is like his normal counterpart, however, he get more shield, more health but do less damage.
His battle take place on the exact place you first meet him on the Moon

Codex: Oboro's Student and Right hand man, the Stalker is a mysterious and powerful Tenno who hunt for other Tenno from the shadow.

He get the following new skill in addition to all of his old ones:

Wind Slash: Send out a wind wave with his Hate
Smoke: He can blind you, limiting your vision
Loki's Radial Disarm: Steal all of your energy and jam your primary and secondary weapons for 10s

He will only drop Torment BP and part or Rare Mods, his weapons BP are still rare encounter exclusive.

Quote:

"So you have come to accept death"
"Stalking is over, now you die"
"Like the Shadow, I'm will follow your every footstep"
"Blind!!!!"; when casting Smoke
"Die!!!" "This shall end you" when using his Wind Slash
"Enough!!!" when casting Radial Disarm
"HeHehe, What the matter, can't shoot me?" after using Radial Disarm
" "Player Name", you are a thorn in my sight for too long" after bringing him to half health
"Now you die, Your head will be a nice addition to my wall" after killing you"
"Master... I failed you.....Guhhhh!" after being kill.

Zeke:

"Zeke is one of Tenchu high command, bring me back his machete" said the Lotus

cyber_samurai_by_trufanov-d5i37z8_zpsfbf

Zeke is an Grineer inspire Tenchu High Command, he will appear randomly on any Grineer Planet

Codex: One of the Oboro's Students, Zeke is a master of the Machete, beware of his unique Jet-rate fighting style.

Stat:

Level 20
Flesh 2000
Shield 1000
Ferrite Armor 1500
Base Experience 2000
Codex Scan 5x

Will Drop upon Death:
Rare Mod or Fusion Core
Rare Resource and Material from the Planet he is in X2
Lotus Sorrow's stance

Reward for kill:

Torment BP
Torment Scythe
Torment Mace
Machete BP ( RARE ) : Yes, he will drop BP for the removed Machete

Skill:

Combo with his Machete, he's melee only
Valkyr's Hysteria: Boost his attack damage
Flight with his jet pack like a Hellion
Send out 2 Grinner Roller
Toss an Arc Trap
Jet-rate Attack: He will use his Jet Pack to boost his normal attack range and damage, like how the Jat Kittag work.

He's a really powerfull melee boss with lots of mobility, his Jet-rate combo are fast, it's advice to be accurate when facing him since he can move around the battlefield with his jet pack like a Hellion. His Roller can do lots of damage and there are two Regulator that will boost his attack speed and damage. FInally he can toss an Arc Trap like Captian Vor.

Quote:

"Nice to see you "Player Name", my name is Zeke" when introducing himself
"My Machete is hungry"
"Be grateful, you are about to witness my Jet-rate style" when using Jet-rate
"Rahout Tenno, Enno yuka Vissi" when commanding his Grinner underling to shoot at you
"Now I shall END YOU!!!" when using Hysteria
"Impossible, my Jet-rate style...is deafeted.." when killed.

Hakumen

"Tenno, there is a Wolf among Tenchu rank, hunt him" said the Lotus

Hakumen_Chronophantasma_Character_Select

Yes, he's Hakumen from Blazblue

Hakumen is a Corpus inspire Tenchu High Command, you will face him on any Corpus Planet. Fighting along side with him is his beloved Tiger-Zakuna pet Varja

Codex: Nickname Wolf, Hakumen is a master of Greatsword, however his true strenght is his ability to tame any life form as his pet, even if it's robotic and non-sentient.

Stat:

Level 20
Flesh 1000
Proto Shield 3000
Alloy armor 1000
Base Experience 1000
Codex Scan 3x

Will Drop upon Death:
Rare Mod or Fusion Core
Lotus's Sorrow stance

Reward for kill:

Okami BP
Okami Helmet BP
Okami System BP
Okami Chasis BP

Skill: he can only do normal combo with his Gram, but he swing much faster than normal. He can cast Frost's Snow Globe to defense himself as well as Ash's Teleport and Excalibur's Slash Dash.

The main part of the Hakumen battle is the fight with the Varja, Hakumen's Tiger-Zakuna Pet:

visual3_thumb_zps7799a261.jpg

Codex: Hakumen's Robotic Tiger-Zakuna pet, stolen from Alad V. Pack with enough weapon to be a massive Tenno killing war machine.

Stat:

Level 20
Robotic 2000
Proto Shield 2000

Alloy Armor 2000
Base Experienc 2000
Codex Scan 3x

Skill:

Claw Attack
Missile Barrage
Fusion Moa laser coming out of his mouth
Leap and Stomp, create shockwave
Shock Grenade, he can shoot 10 of them in a wave
Machine Gun shot
Shield Hakumen
Revive Hakumen, will be vulnerable
Unique: Will recived 50% damage increase as long as Hakumen is alive.

The battle with Hakumen and Varja is like the battle with Alad V, you have to kill both of them to win, however, unlike Alad V, Hakumen is a warrior, and can fight back with sword strike. However the main threat is the Massive Varja, bigger and stronger then both Zakuna and the Jackal, the Varja is a major meat tank and AOE threat. Unlike Zakuna and Alad V, Varja can be killed without having to kill Hakumen first. A good tatic to use is to have 3 people fighting the Varja while one deal with Hakumen. But do remember, Hakumen can't die as long as Varja live.

Quote:

"Let's the Hunt begin"
"My pet is hunrgy"
"I shall feed my pet your crushed corpse"
"That Frame you are wearing, I like it"
"Corpus machines are amazing"
"Say hello to Varja"
"Varja, Help me" when shot down

"Bringing down my pet, you amused me" If you kill Varja

"Taste my blade" when fighting without Varja
"Ugh.....Why do the Corpus Design fail me.....?" when killed

Oni:

oni_by_ignusdei-d6r912b_zps234d1540.jpg
Check out IgnusDei on Deviant Art, he draw a lot of futuristic warriors stuff.

"Tenno, among the Tenchu there is one capable of causing Infestation Outbreak, kill him and his Infested Horde"

Oni is an Infested inspire Tenchu High Command, he will appear on Earh when there is no Infestation Outbreak, or other planet when there is Infestation Outbreak that take over a boss node, however there is only 25% chance for him to appear instead of Phorid. He fight with a Dark Sword and can use Infested theme power, he can also control Charger, Leaper and Ancient.

Stat:

Level 20
Flesh 2000
Sinew 1000
Shield 1000
Base Experience 2000
Codex Scan 5x

Will Drop upon Death:

Rare Mod or Fusion Core
Lotus's Sorrow stance

Reward for kill:

Torment BP
Torment Scythe
Torment Mace

Skill:

Summon Infeseted
Combo with his Dark Sword
Toxic Ball, send out a Toxic Ball that posion
All of Saryn Skill
Excalibur's Slash Dash with Posion Element.
Eat an Infested Crawler or Leaper to regain Health.

Oni is a master of Posion, bring some resistance when fighting him. His normal combo is slow and not powerful, and his skill are easy to dodge but his power to summon Infested is his most dangerous skill, as he can swarm you and your friends with over 50 Infested in less then second. In addition to that, he can summon all three type of Ancient, heal himself, stunlock you and apply even more AOE Toxic damage.

Oni cannot speak because he spend too much time with Infeseted, he can only grunt "Kill... Tenno" and scream when he dies.

Oboro, you alreay know his face

"You made the right choice for not believing his lies Tenno, bring me the head of the Tenchu Leader and we shall restore the GLORY OF THE TENNO" said the Lotus.

Codex:
Leader of the Tenchu Tenno faction, wield a powerful blade that can harvest soul of it victim.

Stat:

Level 30
2000 Flesh
4000 Shield
1000 Ferrite Armor

Base Experience 3000
Codex Scan 5x

Will Drop upon death:
Nightmare Mods

Rare 1-5 Fusion Core
Lotus's Sorrow stance
Orokin Cell

Reward for kill:

Oboro's Blade Handle

Oboro's Blade Hilt
Oboro's Heart
Oboro's Blade BP
Kage BP

Kage Helmet BP
Kage Chasis BP
Kage System BP
Forma BP
Orokin Reactor BP
Orokin Catalyst BP

Skill:

Teleport: Like Captian Vor, Oboro can teleport
Fire/Ice/Thunder/Toxin Ball: Oboro send out an Elemental Ball foward. He can perform this 3 times in a row or after a teleport.
Mixed Elemental Blast: Oboro fuse 2 different Elemental Ball and send them forward, has 100% status chance.
Normal Combo with his Oboro's Blade
Special Feature and skill:
His Oboro's Blade will always be at max power
Valkyr's Rip Line: He can pull you toward him, he can then: Combo you or hit you with a Elemental Ball

Rhino's Iron Skin: He can buff himself to be tankier
Volt's Eletric Shield: His version is bigger and longer
Excalibur's Slash Dash: Like Stalker
Trinity's Energy Vampire: He can suck you dry
Unique: Divine Punishment: Create a large circle on the ground, after 3 second, Hell Fire will burst out of it and rip apart anything inside, Insta Kill.

Before you fight him, there is a miniboss battle with: Stalker, Oni, Zeke, Hakumen without Varja, Oboro will be in the background sitting on his throne. After you kill them all, Oboro will jump down and fight you.

"So you have deafeted all of my best Student, Worthless trash all of them, Very well. then I shall be your death, "Player Name", your head will be a great addition to my throne"

Oboro is truly a final boss in term of power, with lots of skill, AOE attack and teleport, an Insta-kill AOE move, strong shield and an Iron Skin buff on top of that. Taking him out require lots of fire power and mods, teamwork, but the reward are among the best in the game.

Quote:

"You have chosen to serve the wrong side"
"You would rather be hunted than knowing the truth?"
"Die insect"
"Pest are meant to be crush"
"You shall bleed regret"

"Lotus's Poison is as sweet as her lies"
"Now you will know true retribution"
"Divine Punishment" when using his Insta-kill move
"Taste the agony of your fallen comrades" when combo with Oboro's Blade"
"Tenno Scum, you dare!!!" after bringing him down to half health"
"Ugh... Impossible, I'm the strongest" when losing 80% of his health"
"No.....The Lotus cannot prevail" when near death
"Ugaahhhhh... I have failed you.... my Emperors... the Witch, she lives......"

After you finish Oboro off, a cutscene will happen:

Oboro will scream as his Oboro's Blade explode, burning him with the soul of his victim
" "Player Name", I will wait for you in hell...The Lotus... she will be your end..."
BOOOOMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!
He lies death on the ground
As you ( and your allies) go to check on his corpse, the Stalker jump in and throw a Smoke Bomb
"This is not the End, Tenno, we will be back, from the Shadow, the Master death is nothing but a minor setback"
Then Oni, Hakumen, Zeke will show up and together with the Stalker, they escape with Oboro's corpse.
"Mark my word, your head and the Lotus shall be removed. We will hunt you, in the shadow........"
"HUNTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!" Stalker scream.

Warframes:

Kage:

IMG_0671_zps44db7c83.jpg

IMG_0670_zps40f94cf4.jpg

IMG_0672_zps0594fd08.jpg

IMG_0672_zps0594fd08.jpg

Kage is a fast and deadly assassin that operate in the shadow, bringing divine punishment on all who stood again his might. He is a master of moving between his enemies rank and kill them all one by one.

Stat:

Health 100, 300 at rank 30

Power 150, 225 at rank 30

Armor 50

Shield: 100. 300 at rank 30

Sprint Speed: 1.15

Stamina 80

Polarities: 4=. 1 D, 1 V

Aura V, matching Steel Charge

Skill:

Bouncing Blade:

Energy 25

Toss a bouncing blade that deal 200/250/300/350 damage and bounce from one enemy to another, max bounce 3/4/5/6 leave a Shadow Mark on them. Enemies with shadow mark take 50% more damage.

Shadow Assault:

Energy 50

Kage send out 6/8/10/12 Circular Blade foward that deal 200/300/400/500 Damage each Blade in a small circle AOE around himself and turn invisible for 12/13/14/15 second. These blade will float around Kage while he is stealthed. While stealthed, Kage deal 400% increased Melee damage. When the duration end, the Blade will return to Kage, dealing the same damage to anyone near Kage.

Shadow Double:

Energy 50

Kage create a Shadow Decoy of himself that copy everything that he does but can't move. It can cast Bouncing Blade, melee, shoot. Pressing the skill again will switch place Kage with his Shadow. Shadow last 7/8/9/10 second and can't be hit by enemies.

Punishment:

Kage turn into the shadow itself, invulnerable to any damage for 15/18/21 second. While in this form, Kage sprint will turn him into a swarm of blade that deal Slash 300 damage to everything in it path, Kage melee attack will have increased range and speed.

Edited by Kazkyu

just a suggestion:

instead of theses guys being a fully fledged faction it's just the four survivors of the manicure, stalker included, and they've sworn to protect one of the three current factions and oboro protects and leads the other three each with their own unique weapons

Edited by ukovalian

just a suggestion:

instead of theses guys being a fully fledged faction it's just the four survivors of the manicure, stalker included, and they've sworn to protect one of the three current factions and oboro protects and leads the other three each with their own unique weapons

Good suggestion, but:

Who would fight for the Infested, he would be either mentally &#036;&amp;*&amp;*#(%&amp; or drunk. Those thing are mindless horde, they don't need back up

What faction will the Stalker fight for, he give you death warning for whatever boss you kill

Stalker could be Oboro right hand man

You mean massacare? No, the story of the game according to Stalker codex is that the high guardian Tenno kill some Orokin emperors, executed them one by one by chopping their head off, no Tenno was kill, it was not clear why they did this but it lead to Orokin downfall and sometime later Lotus taken control of thing, commanding the Tenno.

It would be cool to create 3 boss though, i like your idea, i will make 3 boss for this faction and Oboro as well

Edited by Kazkyu

Good suggestion, but:

Who would fight for the Infested, he would be either mentally &#036;&amp;*&amp;*#(%&amp; or drunk. Those thing are mindless horde, they don't need back up

What faction will the Stalker fight for, he give you death warning for whatever boss you kill

Stalker could be Oboro right hand man

You mean massacare? No, the story of the game according to Stalker codex is that the high guardian Tenno kill some Orokin emperors, executed them one by one by chopping their head off, no Tenno was kill, it was not clear why they did this but it lead to Orokin downfall and sometime later Lotus taken control of thing, commanding the Tenno.

either the one that was assigned to protect dangerous orokin artifacts or one that could control them

your choice and if this was implemented he would only come after you if you killed bosses of that faction

then who would take his faction (made a fifth one?)

sorry i meant that.

either the one that was assigned to protect dangerous orokin artifacts or one that could control them

your choice and if this was implemented he would only come after you if you killed bosses of that faction

then who would take his faction (made a fifth one?)

sorry i meant that.

Stalker come after anyone who work for the Lotus, so he come after you whatever faction you fight, I think, you just give me another great idea, thanks a lot, one of the boss is gonna have the ability to control Infested

Stalker come after anyone who work for the Lotus, so he come after you whatever faction you fight, I think, you just give me another great idea, thanks a lot, one of the boss is gonna have the ability to control Infested

so the stalker is the basic good at everything tenchu/hunter/guardian frame oboro is the tenno type frame, then the others are on their faction?

so the stalker is the basic good at everything tenchu/hunter/guardian frame oboro is the tenno type frame, then the others are on their faction?

The Stalker is Oboro student and right hand man, he has been with Oboro since the time of the Orokin era, they are like 2000 years old. Think Oboro as a Final Boss while Stalker is just the boss that you fight before fighting him.

Yes, the other Tenchu boss will be theme after the Grinner, Corpus and Infested. One of them would use a Dual Machete with Jet Pack, one would control a giant Tiger-like Zakuna, and one can call Infested for help. Thanks to your suggestion, I could create them really

Also you don't need to fight any of them if you join the Tenchu

Edited by Kazkyu

All weapons are done, leave any feedback for balance, I'm working on the Nemesis Frame, the 5 Boss ( Stalker need to be a boss too, right?), and looking for more artwork. Should the Nemesis Frame be:

A Revenge/Beresker-type Frame since Nemesis mean revenge and the Tenchu are agent of vengance

A Shadow Controller-type Frame since Tenchu loves to work in the Shadow.

I'm taking opinion before making, so please help me out

Frame will be name Kage, due to a Conflict with another user idea

Edited by Kazkyu

Warframe name rename to Kage and will be a shadow controller Frame, here's a sneak peak

mech_art_9_zps6fdd1d18.jpg

Looking for some suggestion here, come on people, where's the love, is the thread Too LONG???\\

J/k Will be update tomorrow

Edited by Kazkyu

Warframe name rename to Kage and will be a shadow controller Frame, here's a sneak peak

Looking for some suggestion here, come on people, where's the love, is the thread Too LONG???\\

J/k Will be update tomorrow

looks good and i've seen longer.

idea for the battle with oboro:

stage one:

you battle the other four students while the lotus a oboro are fighting both equally matched this stage ends when you down the other four (notice i did not say kill)

stage two:

lotus and oboro both try to goad you over to their side, you decide when you attack one of either lotus or oboro. at which point you and the other character both attack the one you choose. this stage end when you kill either lotus or oboro each one dropping a unique reward in addition to the other also giving another reward

stage three:

lotus: you and lotus run to the exit as the students are in hot pursuit.

oboro: the four student help each other up as oboro make a speech on how you did the right thing

looks good and i've seen longer.

idea for the battle with oboro:

stage one:

you battle the other four students while the lotus a oboro are fighting both equally matched this stage ends when you down the other four (notice i did not say kill)

stage two:

lotus and oboro both try to goad you over to their side, you decide when you attack one of either lotus or oboro. at which point you and the other character both attack the one you choose. this stage end when you kill either lotus or oboro each one dropping a unique reward in addition to the other also giving another reward

stage three:

lotus: you and lotus run to the exit as the students are in hot pursuit.

oboro: the four student help each other up as oboro make a speech on how you did the right thing

Good sugestion,I love the stage 1 concept where you fight 4 boss before Oboro, that make him more a badass final boss. But how can we fight the Lotus, last thing I remembered is that she cant fight. Also the stage 3 idea should just be a cutscene.

wait i forgot about the orokin that would make one for each faction. stalker to tenno, zeke to grineer, hakumen and varja to corpus, ino to infested, and oboro to orokin

Every URL and text error are fixes, all 5 of the bosses are done, I'm open for more suggestion on how to improve them, so please give me some support, also I'm looking for some feedback about the story and the weapons as well.

There are 5 more thing I'm Working on, THe Lotus boss battle if you choose to join the Tenchu, how PVP Hunting work, Kage, the shadow controller Warframe, Okami, the Wolf God Warframe, maybe another weapon since there are no gun.

Here is a summary of how choosing faction work:

If you choose Tenchu:

You get Tormen instantly with catalyst and slot and the Lotus's Sorrow stance.

You unlock Hunting Mission, these are Stalker Like mission in which you kill A.I Warframe or Real Player, basically, a new PVP Mode

You get reward such as credit, syanada, emblem, Kage BP and part for doing these mission. There is no restriction on PVE or PVP, just do these mission and you will get them.

Shiskana BP can only be obtain by doing 75 of these mission

You will get Oboro's Blade for doing 100 of these mission. with it own Catalyst and slot

Lotus will be a boss, and will be fight on the Moon, on the Mission "Spider Slayer" take place on a new planet, Calypso. She will drop Okami BP and Part

If you choose Lotus:

30 mission will pop up on the Moon and 5 Bosses will be unlock, these boss will show up depend on the faction they are inspire, Oboro and Stalker are Tenchu, Zeke is Grinner, Hakumen and Varja are Corpus, Oni is Infested. Oni will be Earth's Boss as well

Shiskana will be unlock instantly with it own Catalyst and slot

3 of the Boss: Stalker, Oni, Zeke will drop rare mod, Tormen BP and part, Lotus's Sorrow stance.

The dual boss battle with Hakumen and Varja will reward you with Okami BP and Part.

Additonally Varja will permantly replace the Jackal Boss on Venus, he will drop Rhino BP and part.

Syanada and Emblem from Lotus

Oboro final boss battle with 5 boss and Oboro's Blade BP and Part as a reward

If you choose to betray them both:

You will not get Syanada, Emblem, Tormen or Shiskana, they must be either drop from boss and build or bough from store.

You will unlock hunting mission and the 30 mission on the moon as well as the 6 bosses

SO basically if you choose a side, you will get their weapon and Syanada instantly, if you choose to work for yourself, everything is there but  you have to craft and farm for them

Also assassin will be send to kick your butt

Edited by Kazkyu

I figure my thread would be awesome and noticeable if there are artwork made by myself. So I'm currently working on the Art work for both the Kage Frame and the Okami Frame, and will draw some art work for the bosses as well, my drawing skill is that of a 9th Grader, so don't expect awesome Deviant Art level work, of course all will be done on a white A4 paper and taken with the best quality camera. Here is the inspiration for the Okami Frame i'm working on:

Okami___Cherry_Blossom_Storm_by_WhiteSpi

Wolf and Cherry Blossom, if you're a PS2 fan, then you should know where I'm going for idea.

Question: What gender would the Okami Frame be? The Kage will gonna be a Male Frame, so please leave me some suggestion.

I figure my thread would be awesome and noticeable if there are artwork made by myself. So I'm currently working on the Art work for both the Kage Frame and the Okami Frame, and will draw some art work for the bosses as well, my drawing skill is that of a 9th Grader, so don't expect awesome Deviant Art level work, of course all will be done on a white A4 paper and taken with the best quality camera. Here is the inspiration for the Okami Frame i'm working on:

Okami___Cherry_Blossom_Storm_by_WhiteSpi

Wolf and Cherry Blossom, if you're a PS2 fan, then you should know where I'm going for idea.

Question: What gender would the Okami Frame be? The Kage will gonna be a Male Frame, so please leave me some suggestion.

one is that your image?

two a mix of gender would be nice

one is that your image?

two a mix of gender would be nice

Number One, It's not mine image, the user here is WhiteSpiritWolf on Deviant Art, but I'm trying to draw the Okami frame as a Wolf/Flower hybrid theme, maybe some sun image since Okami mean both sun goddess and Wolf.

Number 2: I would like for it to a female, but consider I suck hard at drawing metal boobies, so I will try to draw a male version first then decide if I should add boobs to it later or not.

Its nice to see a new faction concept other than my meznites(https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/195291-the-tenno-have-turned-on-themselves-meznites-rogue-tenno-faction-update-art/?hl=meznites). I find it quite amusing that they are very similar. I am interested in seeing this posts progression.

Thank you, to be honest, your concept is the one of many that inspire me to come up with this concept. Tenchu and the Meznites are both Rouge Tenno, but unlike your Meznites concept, the Tenchu are sane, they are not mad, they are cold-hearted, assassin of Tenno. with a massive Hatred for the Lotus. The story behind my Faction also come from both the Stalker lore from the index as well as inspired from one of the old Fan Concept "What if the Lotus was an Evil mastermind". Thanks for the support, I will work hard to keep this concept going since this is a major project, with new faction, weapon, mission, and Warframes.

Edited by Kazkyu