Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[U13] No Option To Set Dojo Spawn Room.

(PSN)andyb_b5

I don't know about you guys.  But you know how when you build a new room, but don't complete it when you enter the dojo it puts you in front of that room? 

Well I built about 30 rooms just fine.  However last night I built a garden, and even though it's finished when I go into the dojo now it keeps putting me there instead of my spawn room... *sigh*

Just keeps getting worse.

I don't know about you guys.  But you know how when you build a new room, but don't complete it when you enter the dojo it puts you in front of that room? 

Well I built about 30 rooms just fine.  However last night I built a garden, and even though it's finished when I go into the dojo now it keeps putting me there instead of my spawn room... *sigh*

Just keeps getting worse.

But I think this is only possible solution for now to avoid running all way long thru big rooms to main one. Thanks for this 8)

Btw, here's DE support answer for this issue:

Hi (PS4)AntonWintercold, The option to move your spawn room has been temporarily removed from PS4 versions of the game in this build due to some glitches with the process. This option will be added back in when the next patch goes live. Sorry for any inconvenience this has caused. If you have changed your spawn room in the past and this is causing problems with your efforts to destroy rooms in your dojo, your only options are to wait until the next patch is released for PS4 or to allow us to manually destroy your dojo down to your starting Clan Hall and then rebuild from there with the resources from the rooms destruction added to your clan vault.
Edited by (PS4)AntonWintercold

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Bumping this... was not repaired in the last update for me, none of it.  If anybody else is the same, please chime in... if you have seen improvements/ these things improved since 13.3 again please chime in so we know that this isn't user specific. 

Bugs that still persist:
-No spawn rooms
-Terminal Black Screens
-Can't place decorations in newest gardens

Edited by (PS4)lagrue

Bumping this... was not repaired in the last update for me, none of it.  If anybody else is the same, please chime in... if you have seen improvements/ these things improved since 13.3 again please chime in so we know that this isn't user specific. 

Bugs that still persist:

-No spawn rooms

-Terminal Black Screens

-Can't place decorations in newest gardens

I'm wondering what happens if I destroy the current spawn room.  I'm afraid the game would bug out on me and no one in the clan would be able to access to dojo though, so I've put any remodelling on hold... :(

same here i just wrote to the developers to see whats good with destroying the dojo

It's 13.3 and still no spawn room option for us...

Your Clan Warlord needs to contact support and advice them of the issue. ask them to plz destroy the dojo and so you can start from the main hall. (WARNING: only do this if your planing to rebuild the dojo, all the materials will be put into your clan vault for re-use).

If you just want to re-set the spawn point then you have to wait till the upcoming update. because the option has too many glitches so development had to temporarely removet for inovations.

Your Clan Warlord needs to contact support and advice them of the issue. ask them to plz destroy the dojo and so you can start from the main hall. (WARNING: only do this if your planing to rebuild the dojo, all the materials will be put into your clan vault for re-use).

If you just want to re-set the spawn point then you have to wait till the upcoming update. because the option has too many glitches so development had to temporarely removet for inovations.

Destroy the dojo I spent 10+ hours (not including waiting time) and nearly $100 on?

That's not an option imo, they broke it, they need to fix it, not me. Even if they refunded the resources to the vault everything it would still take weeks to build because of the stupid timers on everything in the game.  Plus even if this was to rebuild, we would be stuck in the poopy first hall for eternity until they fix this anyway.. 

Most of my stuff was built as a ghost clan, but we're Shadow now. We'd only get the ghost amount of resources back, so we're only going to get back roughly 1/3 of what we need to make the same progress??? Screw that. DE can fix it. I'll wait for an update. (Even though we all already did but whatever)

They need to fix the whole dojo through and through. This isn't just spawn rooms that are an issue, the whole thing fell apart with Dark Sectors.  I still can't build stuff or access research terminals without the game blacking out 1 in 3 times I try.  It's stupid.  They need to fix everything.  Remove parenting from rooms, add grids for decoration mode...

Edited by (PS4)lagrue

Man i have the same problem but with test level after i became lvl 4 that test level option menu is gone i waited few days still nothing and i created a weapon from foundry after it whas done i took it i can't find it even its not in mine inventory. so scared to buy things,  how do i fix this help ?

• 2 weeks later...

Destroy the dojo I spent 10+ hours (not including waiting time) and nearly $100 on?

That's not an option imo, they broke it, they need to fix it, not me. Even if they refunded the resources to the vault everything it would still take weeks to build because of the stupid timers on everything in the game.  Plus even if this was to rebuild, we would be stuck in the poopy first hall for eternity until they fix this anyway.. 

Most of my stuff was built as a ghost clan, but we're Shadow now. We'd only get the ghost amount of resources back, so we're only going to get back roughly 1/3 of what we need to make the same progress??? Screw that. DE can fix it. I'll wait for an update. (Even though we all already did but whatever)

They need to fix the whole dojo through and through. This isn't just spawn rooms that are an issue, the whole thing fell apart with Dark Sectors.  I still can't build stuff or access research terminals without the game blacking out 1 in 3 times I try.  It's stupid.  They need to fix everything.  Remove parenting from rooms, add grids for decoration mode...

This is a somewhat separate issue, but the time-cost of remodelling and the interface used to do so is not the best for implementing changes.  Combining this with the current bugs exacerbates the problems.

The game has a system of interrelated requirements for room construction that make remodeling on the fly complicated.  The game requires you to go to a room in-person, on foot, to specifically interact with a console in a given room to issue a command.  This is somewhat tedious in and of itself as well.  The game isn't the best within the interface that is provided in spelling out to the player what things are required to sustain building and what can and can't be destroyed.

The game would probably benefit from a separate mode to arrange/create/model the rooms for your dojo that doesn't require running around inside it and always displays requirements somewhere on the screen as well as current resources of the dojo structure (energy, etc.), the clan (vault contents), and the individual player.  Perhaps some color-coding would be helpful in that respect as well.  

Even if you had to have the entire dojo on ice a couple days for a complete remodel to execute, it would be less painful than what exists currently, which is some odd model where shifting things requires destroying rooms (maybe not being allowed to do so), and then recreating the rooms elsewhere, or, more often - not being able to move the rooms because the interdependencies won't let you destroy a room and you can't build another copy elsewhere without the resources you can't get without destroying the aforementioned room.

Basically, a rearrange-mode that doesn't require the tedious interface, destroy to create, and time bottlenecks.  It's the combination of them which is irksome.  I'd be fine with JUST a tedious interface or JUST time bottlenecks.  Having all of the above makes altering things a pain, and when things like this spawn-point bug pop up... it just makes the whole situation that much worse.