Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Charlie The Zanuka

Aktriaz

EnohEaa.jpg

2WdUbFx.jpg

During my fight with Alad V, he just fell over and died, seemingly for no reason. (It was right after Zanuka did it's shield thingy and revived him)

I decided too leave as all I cared about was getting the Neural Sensors from Alad... but the whole way, this poor little guy followed me, all the way to extraction. I felt really bad... maybe there was still Tenno inside it, and Zanuka just wanted to go home. :'(  I don't care what the Lotus says; I'm taking the Zanuka with me. He'll be my Zanuka, and I'll pet him and feed him and give him lots of love! I'm naming him Charlie. Charlie the Zanuka. He'll be my Zanuka. My very own Zanuka.

Beautiful Fanfic by MegaSnail!

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/230278-charlie-the-zanuka/page-2#entry2677139

Edited by Actriaz

lol how "cute"

a devestating mindless killing machine with machine guns and elemental weapons becomes a pet.

shhh*yo bro, maybe Alad V pretended his death and programmed the Zanuka to be nice and assassinate u at nite!!!!  beware, hope Alad V didnt install some kind of machine on Zanuka to over hear this" shhhh

You now own the desecrated and reanimated parts of your various Tenno brother and sisters as your own personal pet.

Congratulations.

You f**king sociopath.

It would've been absolutely heartless of me to just leave him there like that.

When your teammate gets downed in a mission, you go and help him/her, right??

I haven't given up on those Tenno lost to the Zanuka program, and neither should you.

There is still hope for them, and Charlie is my proof!

Time to write a fan-fiction about this... SCREW YOU SLEEP THIS IS MORE IMPORTANT!

Questions:

What is your entire load out? 

What abilities do you have equipped? 

How op are you?

Did you speed run this? 

(These are EXTREMELY important questions, I'll appreciate if you respond).

Edited by MegaSnail

So, I can expect Zanuka to not chase me around random missions and attempt assassination upon me and my compadres?

Guess I'll never get the Detron now.

lol, it kinda scared me the 1st time cuz i was in solo just testing out my new built unranked weapons and guess the harvester decided to show up and f**k up my new experience for my new weapons.  But crimson dervish saved my life, along with maxed killing blow:)

lol, watch ur f**king language B****

I'LL SMACK THE MAN OUT OF YOU!!!!

OOOOOOOOOO! YOU TELL HIM SON!

AND INTO YOU!!!!

It would've been absolutely heartless of me to just leave him there like that.

When your teammate gets downed in a mission, you go and help him/her, right??

I haven't given up on those Tenno lost to the Zanuka program, and neither should you.

There is still hope for them, and Charlie is my proof!

Look, to me: this is like putting a cat bell or dog collar on Frankenstein's Monster: it's an abomination of nature and needs to be burnt at the stake. And those Tenno in the mission are still alive, what you have with "Charlie" here is the equivalent of keeping a preserved cat corpse in your home and calling it your friend.

Edited by Morec0

Time to write a fan-fiction about this... SCREW YOU SLEEP THIS IS MORE IMPORTANT!

Questions:

What is your entire load out? 

What abilities do you have equipped? 

How op are you?

Did you speed run this? 

(These are EXTREMELY important questions, I'll appreciate if you respond).

I was using Banshee with Sonic Boom and Sonar (because Silence and Sound Quake are garbage IMHO) with a Lanka, Detron and Dragon Nikana.

I also can one-shot any boss that can be one-shot, so yeah, I can say that I'm pretty OP. (Not on the level of Trinity or Nova, though)

As for Speed running, I'll have to say no. I was taking my time making sure I wasn't detected by the alarm... but that doesn't mean I wasn't going fast. (Rush and Maglev work wonders)

...is this for that Fanfic..?

Look, to me: this is like putting a cat bell or dog collar on Frankenstein's Monster: it's an abomination of nature and needs to be burnt at the stake. And those Tenno in the mission are still alive, what you have with "Charlie" here is the equivalent of keeping a preserved cat corpse in your home and calling it your friend.

I always liked Ancient Egyptian Culture...

Alright I'm finished with the Fan-Fiction. It's rushed work, I'm sorry for it not being my best work.

I was here again. The same place I was before, the same place I have been for so long. A new mission was given to me. A mission of great priority, given to me and only to me for the sake of the Tenno. I was so close... so close to my target. I only had to run to him. I jumped off my ship and landed on my feet, getting up slowly. I looked around me, seeing great towers and great mists. I stopped to take it all in, breathing slowly as I did. I looked forward and began to walk. Then I started to run, making sure my foot steps weren't too loud. Through air-vents and through the enemy force I went. All who saw me where killed off, swiftly and elegantly by my Dragon Nikana, I had no need to be chased. But then I saw him. My target, sitting down, petting his so-called pet. I was in an air-vent, I did not have much room to move. I sluggishly grabbed my Lanka and aimed it at his head, holding my breath making sure I would not miss. I slowly pushed the trigger...

I fired.

What happened then I did not know. One second I was aiming my Lanka at his head, and in another I was aiming and nothing. I heard a booming voice then, "Hello, Tenno" my target told me, "You seem to have felled for my trap. Did you really think I would not notice you? Unfortunately for you, you will not live long enough to tell your beloved Lotus that you killed me. Instead, I will be the one to kill you. You'll be a fine specimen for my new Zanuka project." I placed my Lanka on my back and slowly got out of the air-vent, placing my arms and legs carefully on the wall. Using the air-vent hole, I propelled myself across the wall and onto the floor of the base. I grabbed my Detron and looked around anxiously.

"Don't expect me to just show up."

The ground shook as the pet, or Zanuka, lunged itself at me from seemingly nowhere. I slid across the floor, nearly at the edge, and quickly got up, Detron out of hand. I reached for my Nikana and got in my stance. I waited for it to strike first, but it was in vain. The thing looked at me, almost in admiration. I took the first step, or more like the first slid. I slowly moved my leg to the Zanuka, carefully as I went. I took the first lunge, hitting the steel of the floor as I watched the thing jump away. I lunged at him again, also in vain, but this time instead of moving the thing shot out freezing cold aura of some sort, chilling me to the bone and making me fall face first into the ground. I heard a laugh from my target, and then a slight glimpse of where he... was. I quickly raised my arm (or as quick as I could) and sent out a huge gush of air, knocking down the creature and also vibrating the ice from my body off. I reached for my Lanka and aimed my sight on the glimpse of my targets face. His reaction was amazing. His smile went away as I pulled the trigger, and I heard a loud shriek from him, and then the sound of his body hitting the floor. I did not move for a second and then relaxed my muscles, releasing a sigh as the loud thud of the Lanka hitting the floor.

I got up slowly, grabbing the Lanka and placing it on my back as I did so. Sighed out once again and headed to my fallen Detron, grabbing it and putting it on my hip. I turned around to the exit of the strange platform... to see the Zanuka, waiting for me. Startled, I jumped away and unsheathed my Nikana. I had forgotten that thing was there, foolish of me. It looked at me and turned it's head, and took the first step towards me. I squeezed my hand much harder on the Nikana, and waited for the thing to make it's move. It took another step. And then another. Until he was facing me, only a meter away. It looked up at me almost in admiration, as I loosened my guard I found myself reaching out my arm to pet the thing. I smiled as a wave of nostalgia filled me, seemingly out of nowhere. Feelings of past friends, of the loved ones I lost long, ago filled me. 

*beep*

I jerked my hand away from the Zanuka, startled by the noise of joy the Zanuka expressed. I looked at it again, this time it was sitting, waiting for me to make a move. I let out a sigh and headed to the exit once again. Only five three meters away from the thing and I could already hear the clanking of steel against steel. I looked back and made the universal sign for "stop." The thing didn't budge, it just looked up in confusion and slowly took another step. I once again sighed and continued to extraction, this time not minding the sound of the Zanuka following me. I was lost in thought, trying to find out why the nostalgia had come to me. I was left thinking, not bothering with time and took my care. Before I knew it I was facing the extraction point. I looked up to the sky, looking at the deep orange that filled it. I then laid my eyes on the Zanuka, bending over to pet it. I smiled as the Zanuka let me pet it. I walked towards the extraction and took my final look at the Zanuka. I smiled sadly and spread my body onto the extraction center. As I was being lifted off, I heard the sound of the Zanuka saying... something...

"A... Act... Actri... Actriaz... Ple... Please help... me"

Alright I'm finished with the Fan-Fiction. It's rushed work, I'm sorry for it not being my best work.

I was here again. The same place I was before, the same place I have been for so long. A new mission was given to me. A mission of great priority, given to me and only to me for the sake of the Tenno. I was so close... so close to my target. I only had to run to him. I jumped off my ship and landed on my feet, getting up slowly. I looked around me, seeing great towers and great mists. I stopped to take it all in, breathing slowly as I did. I looked forward and began to walk. Then I started to run, making sure my foot steps weren't too loud. Through air-vents and through the enemy force I went. All who saw me where killed off, swiftly and elegantly by my Dragon Nikana, I had no need to be chased. But then I saw him. My target, sitting down, petting his so-called pet. I was in an air-vent, I did not have much room to move. I sluggishly grabbed my Lanka and aimed it at his head, holding my breath making sure I would not miss. I slowly pushed the trigger...

I fired.

What happened then I did not know. One second I was aiming my Lanka at his head, and in another I was aiming and nothing. I heard a booming voice then, "Hello, Tenno" my target told me, "You seem to have felled for my trap. Did you really think I would not notice you? Unfortunately for you, you will not live long enough to tell your beloved Lotus that you killed me. Instead, I will be the one to kill you. You'll be a fine specimen for my new Zanuka project." I placed my Lanka on my back and slowly got out of the air-vent, placing my arms and legs carefully on the wall. Using the air-vent hole, I propelled myself across the wall and onto the floor of the base. I grabbed my Detron and looked around anxiously.

"Don't expect me to just show up."

The ground shook as the pet, or Zanuka, lunged itself at me from seemingly nowhere. I slid across the floor, nearly at the edge, and quickly got up, Detron out of hand. I reached for my Nikana and got in my stance. I waited for it to strike first, but it was in vain. The thing looked at me, almost in admiration. I took the first step, or more like the first slid. I slowly moved my leg to the Zanuka, carefully as I went. I took the first lunge, hitting the steel of the floor as I watched the thing jump away. I lunged at him again, also in vain, but this time instead of moving the thing shot out freezing cold aura of some sort, chilling me to the bone and making me fall face first into the ground. I heard a laugh from my target, and then a slight glimpse of where he... was. I quickly raised my arm (or as quick as I could) and sent out a huge gush of air, knocking down the creature and also vibrating the ice from my body off. I reached for my Lanka and aimed my sight on the glimpse of my targets face. His reaction was amazing. His smile went away as I pulled the trigger, and I heard a loud shriek from him, and then the sound of his body hitting the floor. I did not move for a second and then relaxed my muscles, releasing a sigh as the loud thud of the Lanka hitting the floor.

I got up slowly, grabbing the Lanka and placing it on my back as I did so. Sighed out once again and headed to my fallen Detron, grabbing it and putting it on my hip. I turned around to the exit of the strange platform... to see the Zanuka, waiting for me. Startled, I jumped away and unsheathed my Nikana. I had forgotten that thing was there, foolish of me. It looked at me and turned it's head, and took the first step towards me. I squeezed my hand much harder on the Nikana, and waited for the thing to make it's move. It took another step. And then another. Until he was facing me, only a meter away. It looked up at me almost in admiration, as I loosened my guard I found myself reaching out my arm to pet the thing. I smiled as a wave of nostalgia filled me, seemingly out of nowhere. Feelings of past friends, of the loved ones I lost long, ago filled me. 

*beep*

I jerked my hand away from the Zanuka, startled by the noise of joy the Zanuka expressed. I looked at it again, this time it was sitting, waiting for me to make a move. I let out a sigh and headed to the exit once again. Only five three meters away from the thing and I could already hear the clanking of steel against steel. I looked back and made the universal sign for "stop." The thing didn't budge, it just looked up in confusion and slowly took another step. I once again sighed and continued to extraction, this time not minding the sound of the Zanuka following me. I was lost in thought, trying to find out why the nostalgia had come to me. I was left thinking, not bothering with time and took my care. Before I knew it I was facing the extraction point. I looked up to the sky, looking at the deep orange that filled it. I then laid my eyes on the Zanuka, bending over to pet it. I smiled as the Zanuka let me pet it. I walked towards the extraction and took my final look at the Zanuka. I smiled sadly and spread my body onto the extraction center. As I was being lifted off, I heard the sound of the Zanuka saying... something...

"A... Act... Actri... Actriaz... Ple... Please help... me"

OMFG I CAN'T

I CAN'T TAKE THE FEELS

HELP

AAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHH

...I need a hug...

Hope if the Kubrow system comes in we can capture or build our own Zanuka,

Again:

You now own the desecrated and reanimated parts of your various Tenno brother and sisters as your own personal pet.

Congratulations.

You f**king sociopath.

AND INTO YOU!!!!

lets c ur reflexes to my counter moves then

AND INTO YOU!!!!

I'd rather have an undead cat than no cat at all.

And it's more akin to a skeletal/undead cat than a preserved cat corpse, because it still does things. Other than decompose.