Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ash Related Bugs

Sorez

got a PM back from rebecca. pretty much stated the same thing that hybridon quoted. however she couldn't give me a ETA for fix

In the meanwhile he sits on a shelf when I play as a client, guess its part of being a bet =P

:( was hoping this would be the day.

Well we got 1 Ash fix.

Can someone test the client and channeling damage bugs, since DE has a tendancy to fix soem bugs and not lsitthem in patch notes.

Not sure if Ash related but when playing with him I just keep glitching through the floor and falling indefinitely to my death every few games, revives got a small chance of getting me back on a solid ground instead of falling into the void, can't remember how many revives I've wasted on that glitch alone. Storm blade also often get stuck in "ability in use" preventing any other ability use, jumping and various floor glitching (ash can walk in places with no floor though can't go down, only upward) revive usually fixed it.

Yea, I'll stop playing Ash I think.

Another Ash-related bug: when doing the finisher melee attack after a teleport, neither channeling nor the bonus damage from Finishing Touch seem to apply. Sometimes the channeling visual effect (enemy "burning up") does apply, but the damage remains the same as a normal, non-channeled finisher.

Another Ash-related bug: when doing the finisher melee attack after a teleport, neither channeling nor the bonus damage from Finishing Touch seem to apply. Sometimes the channeling visual effect (enemy "burning up") does apply, but the damage remains the same as a normal, non-channeled finisher.

Added to OP. Someone please notify Rebecca that the two bugs were not fixed, and another bug has surfaced.

Thank you for reporting. In addition to fixing bug 1, bugs 2 and 3 are known issues, and the 4th one has been logged.

We are working on solutions, and appreciate your patience.

Thank you! We just wanted confirmation that you guys knew about the bugs. Keep up the awesome work :D