Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pvp Improvement

lealush99

I have some ideas for a new PVP system that could get more audience than the actual. 

Ideas:

The new pvp system would have a new category system that will make the PVP more friendly for the beginners and the veterans. Now instead of the conclave system this one will be balanced by the ratio, like: someone starts playing and have  a ratio of 1/1. He will only play with players taht have 1/1 ratio until he passes to 1/0. When you pass a category 

you will stay there until you pass to the next one.if you start loosing to much like, the ratio going to 0,5/1. you will go to the previous category.

For every win or category pass you will receive  a certain amount of PVP points (or whatever point) that you would use on giving XP to your weapons, warframes or sentinels. These points will have another use that I will explain after this.

For this PVP new system you will have two arsenals. the PVE arsenal with all your powers and everything. And a PVP arsenal that wouldn't have any kind of power or the mods that aren't balanced for PVP. Instead of those, with your new PVP currency you could use it for PVP exclusively mods that will be permited for certain categories.

Finally for this new PVP system all weapons and warframes will be balanced for being more difficult to kill. Not just spamming your boltor prime every time and killing everything. So when you change of arsenal from PVE to PVP you will see the decrease of damage in you weapons and the improvementes on the warframes stats.

Of course in this new system the conclave maps will have a matching system to have all the benefits and the PVP points and all of the above. And in the conclave maps it will be a training or friendly mode so you can play with friends ans train with them for the REAL PVP.

Sorry for my english, it's no my native lenguage.

And that's how any game works. the people will use the better things that exists in the game. but atleast it would be more interesting than the actual PVP. and remember that it even if people use the best weapons and the better warframes it doesn't mean that it isn't imposible to kill.

Weapons can be blocked with melee and sniper can be easily dodged

P.D: I'm thinking that it could be a championship every month or week that could give something more interesting.

And that's how any game works. the people will use the better things that exists in the game. but atleast it would be more interesting than the actual PVP. and remember that it even if people use the best weapons and the better warframes it doesn't mean that it isn't imposible to kill.

Weapons can be blocked with melee and sniper can be easily dodged

P.D: I'm thinking that it could be a championship every month or week that could give something more interesting.

Oneshotting everything with Penta/Ogris doesnt sound like fun.

And PvP was just added in game so people that demanded it could be a little quiet.