Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What The Hek?

Bloodywing

Did the Hek get nerfed? Did any of the mods get nerfed? Or is this just a bug?

http://imgur.com/oMNBAGB

http://imgur.com/crR0xZo

These results are from killing Lech Krill from Exta

As you can see in the Mission Complete stats I blasted away 52 enemies 1 shotting almost all except the leutenants(2 shots). The rest of the group killed 28 and below which was odd that ive gotten the lowes damage dealt.The other pic is showing the mods I was using at the moment. I do notice sometimes that when I am the host or group leader, I do 60-80% damage in the Mission Complete Stats. It's not a big deal or game breaking really but getting the lowest damage each and everygame is really annoying the Hek out of me. No pun intended :)

Can you please check the Hek damage?

i've noticed that if your not hosting, (tho people claim it still does) elemtental mods dont proc dmg, example is when i join a game, my paris bow with ice/ele does the standard 150 body shot, (50% serration) and 300 head shot. when im hosting, it does the 150 +50+30. all numbers pop.

i've noticed that if your not hosting, (tho people claim it still does) elemtental mods dont proc dmg, example is when i join a game, my paris bow with ice/ele does the standard 150 body shot, (50% serration) and 300 head shot. when im hosting, it does the 150 +50+30. all numbers pop.

Im guessing it only happens with Paris, i have a Paris and is experiencing that too. ;(

Does elemental damage always proc or is it only chance?

I just noticed in my last game that multishot very rarely proc when I'm not the host. But when I'm hosting I see millions of numbers on screen like a pinata exploded. I have a 100% multishot equipped along with 90% damage. The other elementals and armor penetration are 90%-75% aside from 2 mods I'm switching in and out (currently trying crit damage)

Edited by Bloodywing

I've hosted a match where I've done 260 total kills and done 1% of the total damage. My partner, a trinity, did 99% of the damage with 60 total kills. I'm fairly certain it's just a bug with calculating damage.

which weapon are you raping with?

I've hosted a match where I've done 260 total kills and done 1% of the total damage. My partner, a trinity, did 99% of the damage with 60 total kills. I'm fairly certain it's just a bug with calculating damage.

This actually happened to me as well. I killed 380 during a defense mission and the rest did fairly 100+ each and I ended up doing 3% damage. This happened after a host mitigation occurred. This was the day after 7.0 was launched I would have thought it would have already been fixed by now. Anyway, thanks for confirming I kind of feel better now knowing im not the only one.

Update: I did a little testing and the problem occurs when I am not hosting a game and even in solo play. Regular damage shows up/calculated if I will host a game. Now I don't know if it's a hosting bug or multishot mod not processing or maybe elemental mods not working for some reason.

edit: Here's a quick comparison of the damage http://imgur.com/Fw2cdTA

Edited by Bloodywing

Can confirm that this happens with any pellet based weapon. Been using strun and bronco and when not hosting, I experience the same issues.

EDIT: Nice to know that I am not the only one.

Edited by Deathjamm

I have been having the same problem with the Boltor rifle. When I play solo depending on the amount of bots I get a few thousand XP, however if I am not the host, even for the same of greater amount of kills I rarely get more than 800-900, hell if I take out my Lex, shoot a guy in the head and don't use it again I get more Xp for it than the Boltor. Maybe all weapons not firing bullets get this problem.

Hope they would take a look at the issue. We all know that they have their hands full atm but this certainly is a legit issue. I hope it gets resolved soon as I don't have any other decked out main weapon.

Edited by Bloodywing