Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Comprehensive List Of Exclusive, Currently Unobtainable Or Otherwise Special Items

BloodRhythm

Question

A comprehensive list of exclusive, currently unobtainable or otherwise special items that haven been available previously. Including dates when they were last available.
Last Updated May 18 2014

Founder exclusives (Nov 1 2013):

Excalibur Prime
Skana Prime
Lato Prime
Disciple, Hunter, Master and Grand Master badges
Excalibur Prime avatar

Prime Access exclusives

Ember pack (March 4 2014)
Ember Prime avatar
Extractor Prime
Misa Syandana

Rhino Pack (TBA 2014)
Rhino Prime avatar
Distilling Extractor Prime
Noru Prime Syandana

Vandals:

Braton vandal (open beta weekend reward from market Feb 19 2013)
Lato vandal (closed beta reward, Mar 17 2013)
Snipetron vandal (Grineer informant event reward July 8 2013)

Wraiths:

Strun wraith (Survival event reward, Sep 3 2013)
Machete wraith (Gradivus dilemma event reward, Oct 30 2013)
Wraith twin vipers (Cicero crisis event reward, Jan 6 2014)
Gorgon wraith (Tehtra's doom event reward, Mar 12 2014)

Retired market weapons:

Snipetron (Final BPs as informant event reward. July 8 2013. Removed from market May 23 2013)

Machete
Boar
Ether daggers (Last three removed from market October 16 2013)

Mods (possible to obtain from other players by trading):

Pistol Pestilence (Pistol), Virulent Scourge (Melee), Toxic Barrage (Shotgun), Malignant Force (Rifle). (Cicero crisis event reward, Jan 6 2014)
Jolt (Pistol), Voltaic Strike (Melee), Shell Shock (Shotgun), High Voltage (Rifle). (Tehtra's doom event reward, Mar 12 2014)
Aviator (Frame). (Oxium Espionage event reward, Feb 5 2014)
Ammo Drum (Rifle) (Only available to the most esteemed and skilled veteran players. Needs confirmation if it even actually exists in the game.)
Primed Chamber (Sniper) (Grineer informant event top 100 reward July 8 2013. Could also be acquired for a short duration through transmutation on Oct 31 2013 and has been given out a few times during livestreams)

Following mods were also available through transmutation bug. Fixed Oct 31 2013 and made untradable on Nov 26 2013.
Auras: Toxin Resistance, EMP Aura, Pistol Amp, Affinity Amp
Sentinel: Sacrifice, Looter
Frame: Resilient Focus

Loot Detector Aura has since appeared on the codex and can be traded

Gear & Misc

Dex Furis (Apr 2 2014)

Old restore items (ammo, small health, team health, shield). Switched for team restore consumables or "Totems". (Sep 3 2013)

Alpha, Beta and Stable corruptors. Used during Sling-Stone event (July 28 2013)
Corpus Void Key built with Corpus Cipher and Corpus Datamass. Used during Arid Fear Event. Keys can be traded like any other void key.  (Aug 15 2013)

Cosmetics

Proto Excalibur Skin (Apr 2 2014)

Phased syandana and skins for Vauban (body and helmet seperate), Vasto, Akvasto, Tigris and Ankyros from steam. Distributed during Steam winter sale 2013. Possible to still obtain through trading in steam with other players but quantity is limited.

Candy cane scythe skin (January 8 2014)
Day of the dead weapon skins (Nov 1 2013)
IAH promo Braton skin (Dec 5 2013)
Rixty promo Aklato skin (Oct 17 2013)

Arcane helmets (May 8 2014)

Rakta syandana. (Spectres of Liberty event May 8 2014)

All event badges.
Skull badges for Top 10, 100 and 1000 players in the retired kills leaderboard. (Jan 15 2014)

Bastille day colour pack (Bastille day 2013)
Red, White, Blue colour pack (USA Independence day 2013)
Easter colour pack (Easter 2013 & 2014)
Halloween colour pack (Halloween 2013)
Valentines day colour pack (Valentines day 2013 & 2014)
Shamrock (St. Patricks day 2014)

Special mentions

Old mods from pre U7 were changed to fusion cores of all varying levels through common 0 to rare 10.

Legendary cores were given to the players who had ranked their Steel Charge aura to rank 6 or more. 1 per rank6 or 6+ steel charge. (Feb 19 2014)

Gorgon has been removed from the market but is still available through login reward.

Nvidia Braton skin was available for a small duration due to a bug. Fixed and removed Nov 2 2013
Alabaster skin for Excalibur was available for a small duration due to a bug. Fixed and removed Nov 20 2013

Various scans taken from old entities that are no longer used, such as old versions of bosses, can still remain in your stats page.

Top clans receive special trophies from the events.

Dojos have had their tilesets changed but if a clan hasn't demolished the old buildings, they can keep them (Aug 9 2013)

Edited by Tokkobot

17 answers to this question

Ammo Drum (Rifle) (Only available to the most esteemed and skilled veteran players. Needs confirmation if it even actually exists in the game.)

I lol'd.

I made a guy trade me a maxed out Ammo Drum for a rare stance the other day, just to mess with him. :P

Words cannot describe my laughter.

EDIT: Balls tripping, tractor driving dolphine on pink tinted steroids in Denmark is a plausible description. In french.

Edited by ConcretePie

Cool and useful post though, I like threads like this. I'd recommend you put each category into a spoiler for readability. You might want to colorize items to indicate if they are tradeable or truly exclusive.

Here are some quick corrections and some info:

It's called the Alabaster skin, not arbalest (http://puu.sh/8QWv6.jpg). If you had it equipped before they removed it, it shows as being currently equipped, and going between certain menus re-enables it in the arsenel screen, but by default it does not appear. Haven't found a way to make it show up in game but it may be possible.

http://puu.sh/8MHUN

Loot detector, for whatever reason, is tradeable. So is the Corpus Void Key.

Also you forgot legendary cores.

Event trophies for dojos might be worth noting, as well as the legacy tileset. Some dojos still have it.

Edited by VegetableBasket

Wasn't the Braton Vandal the one to mark open beta (Sold in the market for 1 credit) and the Lato Vandal given to closed beta players? That's what my memory and the wiki says. Just a small note.

Indeed. Switched them around.

-Snip-

Good suggestions. Added and formatted.

I wasn't know about the Alabaster Excalibur.

Damn

Other than that, nice (albeit like a stab in the heart) read.

A little suggestion though.

Can you include pictures, incase some players (like me) are curious about what these thing looked like?

Edited by Lorche

There are some other auras you could get from transmutation leak for that little while too.

I have Frost Insulation and Fire Resistance myself. I've heard others having Shotgun Amp and Laser Deflection.

Edited by Naftal

Don't forget about the event badges! I scream at myself every time I see someone with the Quantum Badge.

Yep. They're in there. I just bunched them all into one line since they're pretty much the same anyway and easy to tell where you got them.

There are some other auras you could get from transmutation leak for that little while too.

I have Frost Insulation and Fire Resistance myself. I've heard others having Shotgun Amp and Laser Deflection.

I was trying to remember if all of them were available back then. It's a pretty big bunch so hopefully it won't matter for long since I'd hope those will get added to the normal mod pool soon. (hopefully no more primed chamber situations)