Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rhino Prime Vanguard Prime Peice

CryogenicNinja

I've recently gotten Rhino Prime, and I like the way his helmet looks, but I like being fast more. I'm sure some of you have noticed that in the codex, while using Rhino Prime with the vanguard helmet, the prime gold ornament from the normal prime helmet clips through the front, making it look like a prime vanguard helmet.

Example:

5PW1OND.jpg

I think that the  vanguard helmet while using rhino prime should look like this to add on to the prime look.

I also realized that the back horn-like bit in the back of the rhino prime helmet sticks out of the vanguard helmet, this part I'd rather not have in the game.

Example:

LC2OZKK.jpg

(I actually only realized this part when I went to take the screenshot of the gold in the front)

EDIT: I decided to check with the thrak helmet as well just cause, and it looks pretty derpy, just looks like the three extensions from the thrak slapped on the prime helm.

Examples:

ka25csL.jpgm7lvYVY.jpg

What does everyone else think of the accidental gold clipping?

Edited by CryogenicNinja

So give the speed buffed Rhino even more speed? OK, but only if they take away Iron Skin.

Yes, and I am suggesting that it is a bad idea.

Yeaaaah.... No. You've claimed it would be adding more speed to him. It wouldn't it would change nothing but a cosmetic value, which isn't that half of warframe? Making your frame look pretty and all?

Yeaaaah.... No. You've claimed it would be adding more speed to him. It wouldn't it would change nothing but a cosmetic value, which isn't that half of warframe? Making your frame look pretty and all?

from the OP:

''I've recently gotten Rhino Prime, and I like the way his helmet looks, but I like being fast more.''

That tells me he wants to add helmet speed bonus to Rhino Prime.

If it is purely cosmetic, then yeah sure, go for it.

from the OP:

''I've recently gotten Rhino Prime, and I like the way his helmet looks, but I like being fast more.''

That tells me he wants to add helmet speed bonus to Rhino Prime.

If it is purely cosmetic, then yeah sure, go for it.

Nonono, he was merely saying he uses his arcane for the speed, but it'd be nice if the helmet itself has the prime variant, not that he wants an Arcane Vanguard Prime to be made available.

Miscommunication High Five !

I'm not too sure where in that you saw me say I want the arcane vanguard to be more fast, I said I had the arcane vanguard, and like being fast more than having the cool looking default rhino prime helmet, but think that there should be an option for the vanguard to look like a prime helmet.

Sounds good!

Also...ever seen how amazing Excalibur looks with his prime helmet on with the 'hayden tenno' skin?  

You can only see it in the menus from a bug but man it looks rad

You mind getting a screenshot of that? I've always wanted the hayden tenno skin to be capable of having other helmets, or at least having the default one more customized and would like an example of how it would look.

Edited by CryogenicNinja

That was one of the downsides to using stat helms, you either chose to look good or perform well. It'd be unfair to have the best performing helmet to be the best looking one.

Frost Aurora, Trinity Aura, Vauben Esprit and Loki Swindle all say hi.

And no, aesthetics should have no tie in, the stats should have been toggleable or a 'mod card'.

NO

i dont want rhino getting any other special things, items or contributions

he has already got the best treatment of any warframe he doesnt need any other special treatment

he doesnt deserve it, there are many frames who deserve special attention over him now cosmetic and ability wise 

NO

i dont want rhino getting any other special things, items or contributions

he has already got the best treatment of any warframe he doesnt need any other special treatment

he doesnt deserve it, there are many frames who deserve special attention over him now cosmetic and ability wise 

I'm not saying he should be first on the list, I agree Rhino has gotten A LOT of love, much less than some other frames. Some frames that come to mind that need visual reworks would be Nyx and Ash because without their immortal skin, there's not much detail to colour. It's not like this would be a huge change that would take tons of time, it would be taking the prime ornament on rhino primes helmet and putting it on vanguard for the prime, with an option maybe. And there are still quite a few frames that need ability reworks as well. I doubt I'd ever see this in the game, and wouldn't expect it to be the first thing on their to-do list, just a little tiny attachment on the rhino prime vanguard helmet later on would be nice  to give it more of a prime look. 

Edited by CryogenicNinja