Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Selling Class Mods (Problem)

Inma

I'll get straight to the point -

My friend as he played his character very early on he sold all his excalibur class mods.

But I didn't sell my MAG cards, now he has a huge disadvantage to get those mods back, because he had absolutely no idea that it would get back and hunt him in the future.

Because to be frank, how could he? He was a complete noob.

MY SUGGESTION: Make class mods for noobs locked or something because he has a hard time to play this game now when hes at this huge disadvantage, especially since he had completely no idea how all the mod stuff works (no tutorial or anything really).

I did not make the mistake myself as a new player, but I certainly can see how some one with less gaming experience would make it. Honestly this is a good suggestion, not because most people will make this mistake, but some will. And honestly what does it hurt to make it so that those 4 core abilities can not be sold/destoryed/used as a component to upgrade a different mod.

Probably does not need to be a huge priority, but I certainly think it could help make for a more enjoyable launch for some of the community.

This has been talked about, and happens to many players.

(Either sell or fuse their initial skill mods).

It has been said by devs that its being worked on, so you wont be able

to sell or fuse your initial skill card mods you get with a warframe.

Untill then, my only suggestion is to either play lots of infested missions that tend to drop

skill cards more often than others, or make a new account (if he hasnt done much yet)

and get all the cards back.

This has been talked about, and happens to many players.

(Either sell or fuse their initial skill mods).

It has been said by devs that its being worked on, so you wont be able

to sell or fuse your initial skill card mods you get with a warframe.

Untill then, my only suggestion is to either play lots of infested missions that tend to drop

skill cards more often than others, or make a new account (if he hasnt done much yet)

and get all the cards back.

Please be reminded that infested no longer do that, now their drops are just as normal and random as everyone else.

Aside from this, yeah, they are already on trying to make sure that isn't an issue, I haven't wasted my cards but really, until I discovered on my own that I had to go to my warframe modifying and actually imput the abillities I was going WTF for quite a few missions as I had no abillities and was beggining to get &!$$ed off. I think that the game does lacks a proper tutorial in which it would how mods customisation works, from how to mount them, where to mount them (Apropriate slot usage) and fusion.

Please be reminded that infested no longer do that, now their drops are just as normal and random as everyone else.

Aside from this, yeah, they are already on trying to make sure that isn't an issue, I haven't wasted my cards but really, until I discovered on my own that I had to go to my warframe modifying and actually imput the abillities I was going WTF for quite a few missions as I had no abillities and was beggining to get &!$$ed off. I think that the game does lacks a proper tutorial in which it would how mods customisation works, from how to mount them, where to mount them (Apropriate slot usage) and fusion.

Agreed.

I'll get straight to the point -

My friend as he played his character very early on he sold all his excalibur class mods.

But I didn't sell my MAG cards, now he has a huge disadvantage to get those mods back, because he had absolutely no idea that it would get back and hunt him in the future.

Because to be frank, how could he? He was a complete noob.

MY SUGGESTION: Make class mods for noobs locked or something because he has a hard time to play this game now when hes at this huge disadvantage, especially since he had completely no idea how all the mod stuff works (no tutorial or anything really).

Before Update 7 there was threat about the new system and someone suggested that it would be nice to haven option to lock card yourself. This way you can lock cards that you hold dear and can't sell them accidently. DE_Steve really liked that idea, so it might come in some hotfix in the future. In addition this locking mechanism could then default lock all class mods (you could unlock them of course) - that would certainly help newcomers not to sell them when they are not used to the system yet.

I did not make the mistake myself as a new player, but I certainly can see how some one with less gaming experience would make it. Honestly this is a good suggestion, not because most people will make this mistake, but some will. And honestly what does it hurt to make it so that those 4 core abilities can not be sold/destoryed/used as a component to upgrade a different mod.

Probably does not need to be a huge priority, but I certainly think it could help make for a more enjoyable launch for some of the community.

Ditto. I agree make then un tradable, or unusable to upgrade other cards.