Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Enemy Concept Art]-The Executor ,a Heavy Melee Unit.(Grineer)

LAME_NINJA

Here is an concept art i made,please check out my other concept arts:https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/229543-weapon-concept-artsasunoothe-railgun/

NAME OF THE ENEMY: THE EXECUTOR 

a GRINEER heavy melee unit

This is executor,a terrorfying GRINEER heavy melee unit, it was a angry grineer clone from a failed grineer cloning experiment,he is puted in a heavy grineer war machine,he is heavy armored,but in the some time,since he has a jet powered engine,he can also move very fast in some time(CHARGE)as for weapon,he uses a heavy,jet powered AXE to cut his enemy into splinter,a EXECUTOR dont usually appears on the battlefield,but when he do,even a tenno will fear his shadow.

information:

height: close to the grineer heavy gunner

weapon: a HUGE jet powered AXE that deals heavy damage

(a EXECUTOR also has a 4 jet engines that allows them to do high jumps and charge in high speed.)

(his right hand can also fly out and grab and tenno,then pull the tenno close to him)

appears: high level GRINEER maps

[the concept art is done by me,please add credits when you want to use my arts]CHECK ME OUT ON DA:http://nobody00000000.deviantart.com/

GCNNKR5.jpg

ATTACKS/ABILITY:

NORMAL ATTACK:THE EXECUTOR wave his JET POWERED AXE in high speed(the animation is close to the jar kittag) and deals great damage in a large AOE

10383018_762315543808853_965290874047102

GRAB ATTACK:

the EXECUTOR MAKE his right hand fly out and grab a tenno,deal some damage and knock them down,he then pull the tenno close to him and try to attack the tenno with his axe,if the tenno cant finish the QTE(smash E)in time,the tenno will take heavy damage.

10262216_762307243809683_254579107620034

CHARGE ATTACK:

the EXECUTOR turn on his jets,charge to a tenno in high speed,then smash the floor with his AXE,dealing heavy AOE damage,the AOE also has a knock down effect.

10155885_762307217143019_597106133526744

JUMP ATTACK:

similar to the charge attack,EXECUTOR use his jet engine to jump up,and smash the floor just like the charge attack.

REFLECTION:

THE EXECUTOR might use his axe to block all bullets come from a direction if a tenno is firing at him,all bullets will bounce back to the tenno and deals SOME DAMAGE.

While I like the idea of more mechanical Grineer - older Grineer that have needed to replace more and more of themselves with mechanical parts as their bodies decay - I think this guy looks TOO mechanical. There's barely any human left to him, and he's WAY too machine compared to man. He also doesn't fit into the bubble-like aesthetic of the Grineer (the very spherical-nature thing they've got going on, you know what I'm talking about) and seems too sleek.

Also, all in all, his range of abilities feels to boss-like. If Krill needed a VU I'd say this for him, but, as it stands, he's just TOO much. Make him a boss unit and I'll reconsider (hell, give him some lines and I'll be glad to voice them!)

WHY did this topic got deleted????i have to repost...

Some your topics were deleted because you posted the same thing five times, so the mods deleted the copys of your post. It might be better to submit this in the Gineer enemy submission as more people will see it, including DE.

I may have been deleted because its in the wrong section. But even then It more then likely would have been moved. I would enter this in the Grineer submissions for the Enemies of the Tenno comp. The submissions for the Grineer ends today I believe. I like the concept. Would tweak a few things like being able to pull players in (which makes this more or less a heavy scorpion) but I still really like it. Been looking for some more threatening melee units for a long time, especially since melee 2.0.

Good work man. Go submit this ASAP.

Some your topics were deleted because you posted the same thing five times, so the mods deleted the copys of your post. It might be better to submit this in the Gineer enemy submission as more people will see it, including DE.

I may have been deleted because its in the wrong section. But even then It more then likely would have been moved. I would enter this in the Grineer submissions for the Enemies of the Tenno comp. The submissions for the Grineer ends today I believe. I like the concept. Would tweak a few things like being able to pull players in (which makes this more or less a heavy scorpion) but I still really like it. Been looking for some more threatening melee units for a long time, especially since melee 2.0.

yea i did posted it on the enemy design submit,it might get deleted because of that.......

While I like the idea of more mechanical Grineer - older Grineer that have needed to replace more and more of themselves with mechanical parts as their bodies decay - I think this guy looks TOO mechanical. There's barely any human left to him, and he's WAY too machine compared to man. He also doesn't fit into the bubble-like aesthetic of the Grineer (the very spherical-nature thing they've got going on, you know what I'm talking about) and seems too sleek.

Also, all in all, his range of abilities feels to boss-like. If Krill needed a VU I'd say this for him, but, as it stands, he's just TOO much. Make him a boss unit and I'll reconsider (hell, give him some lines and I'll be glad to voice them!)

it is that kind of unit that just dont appears a lot and only appears in high level maps,so....i think it is ok to be so powerful....?