Base Statistics:

Shield Capacity: 100

Health: 80

Armor: 50

Power: 150

Sprint Speed: 1.1

Stamina: 90

Abilities:

1)“Void Gaze”. Abyss marks a single target. Opponent will receive 20% / 30% / 40% / 50% more damage for 6 seconds. Power Range: 10m. Energy: 25.

Old version. “Fatal Kiss”. Abyss immediately drains 100/140/180/220 of enemy’s health, ignoring armor and shields. Power Range: 15 m. If you have full health, you’ll get a rid of all negative effects. Energy: 25.

2) “Walking in the Void” (“Phasing”). Abyss creates a phase shift, which allows her to be immune to any external influences for 8/12/16/20 seconds. While in Phasing, Abyss will not receive any positive or negative effects. You can’t neither attack nor work with panels, or use abilities, but can move freely, pass through enemies and closed the door. This is not invisibility, so enemies can see you and they will try to attack. Energy: 50.

Old version. “Portal trap”. Abyss creates timeless booby-trap which allows her to send 1/2/4/8 enemies in a depths of the Void within 6/8/10/12 seconds. After being in the depths of the Void, opponents come back, getting 100/200/300/400 damage. Power Range: 1 / 1.5 / 2 m. Energy: 50.

3) “Dimensional Windows”. Abyss creates two linked portals. Portals can be placed on any hard surface. You can pass by portals for 2/4/6/8 times. There can be only two portals. Through Dimensional Windows, you can see what's happening on the other end of the portal (yeah, it’s like Portal Gun). You can shoot through the portals as well, they can distract opponents (unconsciously, they don’t see the "portals"), falling into a slight confusion after moving (remember the effect of teleportation by Grineer Commander). If the enemy falls after teleportation, he gets a little damage and knockdown. Energy: 75.

Old version. “Gates of the Void”. Abyss creates anomalies in a small range, giving teammates a random buff of 10/15/20/25%. Enemies within range of “Gates” will get a random debuff of 10% / 15% / 20% / 25% + there is a certain probability that the enemy in the anomaly will turn into infested or will get “Terrify” effect (if they will try again to move in a range, they will get new effect). Power Duration: 20/20/30/30 seconds. Power Range: 4/4/5/5 m. Energy: 75.

4) “Dance with shadows”. Right on the battlefield Abyss begins her mesmerizing dance, attracting the depths of the Void. Within a range of 20 m. unexplainable anomalies starting to happen. All enemies will get 35% / 40% / 45% / 50% debuff of their most important component of survival (Shield - Corpus / Armor - Grineer / Health - Infested). Also, each enemy will get 500/550/600/650 of damage with a random element type (fire / ice / poison / electricity) status. For each enemy is possible one of the following effects: knockdown, turning into infested, confusion. Energy: 110. 

Lore for Codex:

…And again the sounds of tocsin rang out in walls of a temple, and I, covered by a golden mask, was sitting beside my voiceless emperors. Tenno found a way to push forward our science, found a way to mitigate Void’s wrath, and this is – sacrifice. Yes, innocent people may suffer, but that’s the price of progress. The Void will be explored, even if we had to give millions of citizens to be torn apart by black priestesses.

Fanfares, drums: everything went silent when a priestess appeared. Walking full of arrogance, creature of the Void, clothed in a black scaly armor, passed the ceremonial guard. On her hips, covered by a black hemline, there were rhythmically jingling ritual daggers, and Phased Asa Syandana were gracefully fluttering on her back. Though the creature was just Tenno – she clearly knew how to present herself. Each guardsmen bowed to her, limping on his knee, every nobleman bowed to the waist, emperors just got along with a nod. How is it humiliating, we are the pinnacle of evolution, the most developed civilization in a whole galaxy, must bow to this scums only because our science and we need them.

Finally, Tenno stopped next to altar, where young boy was crucified. Paralyzed, he can only watch what was happening with eyes full of fear. Priestess came close as possible to the altar, gently passed her hand from the edge of the ear to the chin and whispered something, something that calmed the victim. Then she quickly turn around in my direction to start her barbaric ritual. With a single motion, Tenno took ritual “Fang” and cut the hemline, which gently slid from her hips. With knife in a right hand the priestess cut her left arm, and with a knife in her left hand she cut victim’s right hand, then wiped the blood from the daggers on the symbol on her chest. And ritual dance has begun. As usual, I always looked with a horror at the priestess serpentine plastic. I had a feeling that someone apart from us looking on Tenno, looking carefully and thoughtfully, and make me feel uncomfortable. Once ritual dance stopped, terrified servant in funny clothes brought a reactor on a levitating tray. Creature of the Void sheathed daggers and took the reactor in the right hand. Tenno raised her sparkling palms. Reactor disappeared in her right hand, but on her left hand there were still beating heart. Priestess carefully laid it on tray, then turned to her victim and kissed his forehead. Then she straightened her hands in front of him and he disappeared for us all, glowing in lights from the other world, but the Void got a new child. 

Possible quest to get Abyss:

1) Kill Vor in the Orokin Tower to get his diary. The text is like "Vor began to feel a kind of essence, especially when there is no one in the towers. He wanted to explore her, using experimental Corpus Scanner, but he can’t get out from the Void. "

2) Scanner Interception. Lotus tells us that for some reason the (variable) scanner can be used only by women Tenno (for the scanner, it requires only 1 Argon Crystal and 1 Rubedo per second to work).

3) Complete Exterminate mission in the Orokin Tower. When all the enemies are killed, go to a random location where entity appears and find her with the new scanner.

4) After the scan, there is "dark silhouette of a woman, covered with darkness / dark clot" appears and gets a monologue, which is similar to the following "The Void likes agility of this Tenno, she behaved worthy daughter of the Void, so she wants to reward you with a special gift."

5) You will get a unique key to the Orokin Temple and instructions for the ritual. (It will be announced in advance of any condition for the replacement of your “worn” female warframe to new).

6) Go in the Temple, if necessary; complete an exterminate mission (variable). Perform ritual on the altar (variable) in the final of which we need to kill yourself. Your enemy will be a bot with your equipment (exactly identical), and a high level of AI. After the victory, your current female warframe will be transformed into the Abyss.

Stats:
Health 80 (240 at 30)
Shild 120 (360 at 30)
Energy 120 (180 at 30)
Armor 75
Stamina 80
Speed 1.15
abissia_by_sayon-d7mnf78.jpg
360px-Vm8CRTruSuA.jpg
By Polina Gornostai
v5a3gg.jpg

(by Ann Krantova)

Edited by Terridaks.

I'm not quite sure what any of the abilities do. Care to explain?

Do you mean that the abilities are not very good?

P.S. I am not from englishspeaking country so i can't understend everything.

Edited by Terridaks.

Do you mean that the abilities are not very good?

P.S. I am not from englishspeaking country so i can't understend everything.

It's not that they're bad, it's just that your descriptions aren't very descriptive. 

• 4 weeks later...
1) Kiss of Death . 

too OP. even if she will suck 220 hp from all enemies around (eg 5 enemies - 44 hp from each other) and gain health to all members of a party she will be too OP for PvP. you should think about variations

2) Gates of the Abyss.

I like it! :) 

3) The expulsion of the spirit.

looks like Nyx's first ability, but ... 1) ok I understand what while she is in the enemy her shield (and health if someone in the party have proper aura) regenerating and this is good, but 2) to be honest  this enemy will die earlier when frame's shield regen, even on highlvls this would be not as useful as wanted. so IMHO this ability should be changed to another

4) Dance with shadows. 

nice! kinda Rhino's stomp but funnier :) but to be not so OP I think this ability should not confuse enemies such way - they shouldn't stay still. mb they should be kinda chaosed... anyway they should have possibility to atack

or they can stay still, but then basic duration of this ability should be reduced

1) Kiss of Death . 
too OP. even if she will suck 220 hp from all enemies around (eg 5 enemies - 44 hp from each other) and gain health to all members of a party she will be too OP for PvP. you should think about variations

2) Gates of the Abyss.
I like it! :) 

looks like Nyx's first ability, but ... 1) ok I understand what while she is in the enemy her shield (and health if someone in the party have proper aura) regenerating and this is good, but 2) to be honest  this enemy will die earlier when frame's shield regen, even on highlvls this would be not as useful as wanted. so IMHO this ability should be changed to another

4) Dance with shadows. 
nice! kinda Rhino's stomp but funnier :) but to be not so OP I think this ability should not confuse enemies such way - they shouldn't stay still. mb they should be kinda chaosed... anyway they should have possibility to atack
or they can stay still, but then basic duration of this ability should be reduced

Oh i just prepair wave 2 with discriptions and corrections. But i was too late. Today or tomorrow i will correct this concept.    

aaaaand here I am again :)

1) Kiss of Death.
more better. still OP for PvP but for PvE is good.

2) Gates of the Abyss.
still yammy :)

"Lightly-time control of enemies is reduced by 25%, and 50% severe." - I need more explanation or exemple. 
"During the control you get all the features of the new body (hp, shields, armor, damage and speed) (bosses are immune)." - do you mean what Abyss's spiritless body have this features? btw in this case if Abyss dies in smone's body her body will die too and this is one way ticket.

4) Dance with shadows.
so, const: r=25m, t=6s. var: penalty (reduces with ranking of the mod). nice :)

aaaaand here I am again :)

1) Kiss of Death.
more better. still OP for PvP but for PvE is good.

2) Gates of the Abyss.
still yammy :)

"Lightly-time control of enemies is reduced by 25%, and 50% severe." - I need more explanation or exemple. 
"During the control you get all the features of the new body (hp, shields, armor, damage and speed) (bosses are immune)." - do you mean what Abyss's spiritless body have this features? btw in this case if Abyss dies in smone's body her body will die too and this is one way ticket.

4) Dance with shadows.
so, const: r=25m, t=6s. var: penalty (reduces with ranking of the mod). nice :)

1) This ability works like Loki's transposition (activate on enemy).

3) There are some problems with translation. Example: basic time to control 14 sec. But if you want to control heavy unit like bombarder you will control it just for 7 sec.

1) This ability works like Loki's transposition (activate on enemy).

3) There are some problems with translation. Example: basic time to control 14 sec. But if you want to control heavy unit like bombarder you will control it just for 7 sec.

1 - ah, I see :)

2 - got it. kinda wierd for me but this is just IMHO. and what about "one way ticket" aspect?

Ammm yes "one way ticket" i thinked about this... and i created alternatives

.Or after using this ability you will get part of the body caused damage but you will dwell with your body.

Alternative
3) Portal trap. Abyssia creates spatial gap which teleporting enemies to another dimension. Creates portal on the floor (radius 0.5/1/1.5/2 m) (enemies can't see this portal). Then the enemy stepped on a mine he teleports to another dimension for 4/6/8/10 sec. (you can't attack the enemy and enemy can't attack you). Then the ability comlete all teleported enemies returns with blast effect (radiation damage 100/200/300/400). cost 60 units of energy.

P.S.And can you (or anybody) tell me wat's wrong with my concept?

Edited by Terridaks.

Alternative
3) Portal trap. Abyssia creates spatial gap which teleporting enemies to another dimension. Creates portal on the floor (radius 0.5/1/1.5/2 m) (enemies can't see this portal). Then the enemy stepped on a mine he teleports to another dimension for 4/6/8/10 sec. (you can't attack the enemy and enemy can't attack you). Then the ability comlete all teleported enemies returns with blast effect (radiation damage 100/200/300/400). cost 60 units of energy.

P.S.And can you (or anybody) told me wat's wrong with my concept?

oh I like that one - smthng like Vauban's 2 and Hidroid's 3 at one :D

I think this what I'm doing here, don't I? :D but be honest I didn't read a fanfiction lore of this fanconcept - I just don't interested in this 'cause I just ... you know... don't believe in fanfiction-lored concepts. IMHO fanfiction should be separated from concept

oh I like that one - smthng like Vauban's 2 and Hidroid's 3 at one :D

I think this what I'm doing here, don't I? :D but be honest I didn't read a fanfiction lore of this fanconcept - I just don't interested in this 'cause I just ... you know... don't believe in fanfiction-lored concepts. IMHO fanfiction should be separated from concept

I meen why the concept had failed (translation? abylities?)? 

Well we all know the next warframe will probably be female, this sounds good... I like it! I had some similar ideas but knowing it will be a female the next one, I'm saving it up... if I get lucky enough to inspire DE to make a warframe I want it to be a male so I can play with my avartar, cant picture my self roleplaying and getting suit up in a warframe clearly made for a female. (I wish so bad I could have Nyx, Trinity and Nova male counter parts they are soo awesome!) XD

All in all I like it! 1+

Edited by 0zryel

Title: Abyss

Abyss Is the mother of all Tenno.

*Cough cough* Excalibur was the first *cough cough*

CODEX Entry: ExcaliburCodexbw.png

-snip-

Excalibur was the first.

-Orokin 'Warframe' Archives

Edit: Unsure how to make the text white or gray. :l

Edited by ShiningArmor

-snip-

Excalibur was the first.

Orokin had created first warframe (costume) not tenno. Tenno - people changed by the void (void and abyss in my language almos the same).

Edited by Terridaks.

-snip-

Excalibur was the first.

Orokin had creayed first warframe (costume) not tenno. Tenno - people changed by the void (void and abyss in my language almos the same).

this is why I don't read lore for concepts. 'cause we don't know enough about lore. I think even DE don't know enough about lore :D  look at new (not-even-sergeant) Nef Anyo. or do you remember they sad what DS and WF are not in one universe, but now they say what they are? they are making-remaking lore just now! this is really hard to catch it. but for now you caught it ;)

what you mean on "failed"? you just suggested fanconcept as many other players and... that's all for now :)

Well i saw some disbalanced concepts with (likes). So i thinked that my concept absolutely failed.

But this was unexpected.

Well we all know the next warframe will probably be female, this sounds good... I like it! I had some similar ideas but knowing it will be a female the next one, I'm saving it up... if I get lucky enough to inspire DE to make a warframe I want it to be a male so I can play with my avartar, cant picture my self roleplaying and getting suit up in a warframe clearly made for a female. (I wish so bad I could have Nyx, Trinity and Nova male counter parts they are soo awesome!) XD

All in all I like it! 1+

Well i saw some disbalanced concepts with (likes). So i thinked that my concept absolutely failed.

But this was unexpected.

ah... "likes"... you may compare your concept with this

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/176524-warframe-concept-typhus-parasiteviral-samurai-update-19062014/?hl=typhus

I think this one well-done

if concept have less then 192 "likes" this mean what this concept just doesn't have enough attention at all (for now) to say smthng clear 'bout it. why 192? - cause most online amount is nearly 7700, 2,5% of 7700 = 192,5. 2,5% is a statistical error, so less number then 192 "likes" is equal to 0 

vIjHrD6.jpg

Edited by emaralez87

ah... "likes"... you may compare your concept with this

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/176524-warframe-concept-typhus-parasiteviral-samurai-update-19062014/?hl=typhus

I think this one well-done

if concept have less then 192 "likes" this mean what this concept just doesn't have enough attention at all (for now) to say smthng clear 'bout it. why 192? - cause most online amount is nearly 7700, 2,5% of 7700 = 192,5. 2,5% is a statistical error, so less number then 192 "likes" is equal to 0 

vIjHrD6.jpg

No i know what i'm talking about. Of course i dont compare my concept with titans like Typhus or Dragon. I mean something like this  https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/248502-warframe-concept-umbra-ashs-alternate-gender/

About mathematic with "likes" thanks i dont know about it.

No i know what i'm talking about. Of course i dont compare my concept with titans like Typhus or Dragon. I mean something like this  https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/248502-warframe-concept-umbra-ashs-alternate-gender/

About mathematic with "likes" thanks i dont know about it.

mb one day after several worcouts your concept will grow to smthng big as Zephir, Typhus etc. - who knows