Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Quantum Entanglement - Ancient Clan - Active Drama-Free Teamspeak Community - [Open Recruitment]

Lediard

Hey Guys,

I see recruitment is closed, but your still taking applications.   

I would like to apply.   

I've been playing warframe for almost a year now, and my current clan has become very inactive...   so i'm looking for a new group of friends to roam around the galaxy with...   I'm a late night gamer and on the west coast (U.S.A.),  so i'm on odd hours; early afternoons and late at night/early mornings, and randomly throughout the weekends...  (but the few times i've checked your steam group I usually see a few members on warframe)....

I guess let me know...

Thanks 

warframe:   Bewhatiam

Steam:       Cannon Fodder III

p.s.   I'm currently in an inactive clan now and may remain in here until i find a new home; for research reasons...

We do currently have one spot open, send me or Lediard a message in game and we can get you an invite.

Hi, I'm interested in joining! I'm very new; been playing less than a week, but I'm at ~30 hours played and loving the game. I come from an mmo background gaming-wise, so I know the guild/clan aspect is one of the best parts of the experience and I'm looking forward to joining one (hopefully you guys). I'm currently Mastery 3. I play a lot, evenings mostly (EST) but other times too (just not Tues 9-2am because of my raid commitments). Steam name and IGN are both 3jmatt.

Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

We have done some house cleaning and opened up recruitment. If you want to join a top-ranked clan and be a part of something great then look no further! Anyone interested can leave me a message directly, post here or get a hold of me online.

• 1 month later...

Hello!

We have done some fall cleaning and currently have 13 slots available. Please read the first post in this thread for all of the information you might need. You can contact me in game if interested. Feel free to reply to this thread if you have any questions! I am currently heading up the recruiting effort and am happy to help.

• 3 weeks later...

We have about 14 spaces left, a very active teamspeak community and room for advancement for those who show their worth and apply themselves. Feel free to apply here or contact myself, Wadlo or Destroyerrr9 to apply. Also, we have a recruitment thread in our steamgroup.

Simply Google QEWarframe to learn more about our history and policies.

Hey I see you guys are still recruiting so here is my appilcation

I've been playing for close to a year now with only one friend to keep me company, I am looking for a active clan to horse around with and I have around 450 hours at rank 9 with most of my weapons and warframe at level 30. I am a pretty chill guy to play with and I love playing with a group of people. I live in Edmonton, Alberta. I play usually around 4-5 hours a day when I'm working, but when I have a day off I play around 7-8 hours. 

Ingame: Noukon

Steam: Pizza  

I be on most of the night as it is now 7:38 pm here, so if you decide to accept my application I will be on to respond

• 2 weeks later...

Spots are very limited and we sadly have to turn people away once they fill up.  Make sure that you get ahold of either Wadlo or I in-game or on the forums if you feel like this clan is something you can become a part of.  Feel free to ask any questions, we are an open book and are very accommodating.

IGN: Blueprints

Im interested in joining the clan. Right now im still learning and getting better. I am a Novice (4). I play usually on the weekends and sometimes through out the weekdays if I can. Please consider me as a new recruit for your clan when spaces open up.

Thanks

Thanks for applying, we have six more spaces available and are happy to oblige. I will add you to my friends list when I get online. Try to contact either Wadlo or Destroyerrr9 if they are online. They are officers who are responsible for recruitment as well.