Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Quantum Entanglement - Ancient Clan - Active Drama-Free Teamspeak Community - [Open Recruitment]

Lediard

• 2 weeks later...

My fellow Tenno,

I hope that you are gorging yourself on the destruction of ours enemies.  They are like candy, are they not?  Or perhaps, like finding Easter eggs around a map where you pluck them out of existence...

In a non-IWillRidTheGalaxyOfAllEnmiesForTheLotus reference, I hope today treats you well regardless of your chosen observations in your life. 

Look for us here if you are looking for a clan that understands the sense of family.  =)

Warm Regards,

WindHorse :: Quantum Entanglement

My fellow Tenno,

Another fine day in the solar system...the Lepus ears have left us and we can no longer follow the white rabbit down the rabbit hole...

But fear not! The Lotus consoles us and points out that there are plenty of Grineer, Corpus, ...etc to play with...

Follow us down the holes as we ferret out our enemies! They hide in these holes thinking we will let them pass...how wrong they are...

Warm Regards,

My fellow Tenno,

It is another fine planetary cycle today...watching the solar system spin on an invisible axis from the Liset...

It soothes the soul just meditating and observing it...Until of course, Ordis gets needy for attention...

Come join up in a group and run with us...synchronized Liset flying on our way to seek and destroy our enemies...

Warm Regards,

This is another fine mess you got me into, Ordis...

"Grettings Tenno!", as he pushes a button to mute Ordis.

"I am glad you could stop by!  I hope that this is reaching you well.  We are still recruiting and we are looking for friendly players to join our illustrious ranks."

"Send me a message if you are interested and I look forward to hearing from you!"

He presses another button to start his debate with Ordis again...

Warm Regards,

Another solar cycle welcome us, Tenno.  Each cycle holds promise of new glory and opportunity to do something familiar, but possibly with a twist.

Each weapon we learn, each frame we master...new ideas and new combinations.  Don't discount new ways to look good doing so...maybe sure those color combinations are as snappy as your abilities... ;-)

Frivolities aside, what makes us all look better is the company we keep.  The friends and clansmen we surround ourselves with to fight against those uneven odds we call the Tenno way.  Come join us to take that  journey together into the solar system and beyond.

Warm Regards,

Hello everyone!

I recently picked this game up and have been grinding my way to MR2 (almost MR3). I'm a newbie but I'm interested in finding an active group of people that can show me my weak areas while having fun with this game.

I am a family man and go to school so the only time I can reliably get on is from Monday through friday, 6am to 2pm PST.

If you would like to contact me this is my IGN: xX_Fingers_McGeddon_Xx

Thank you and have a good one!

Welcome to all our new members!  Your bring us strength with your commitment!

We look forward to helping you reach your individual goals as you journey with us towards ours.

May your weapons stay true and your eyes keen my new brothers/sisters!

Warm Regards,

Welcome to the clan, all our new members, 4 new people just this week, on top of the 8 last week!

We are growing and thriving faster than ever before, and I can't wait to see where the game takes us as a group!

That being said, we are down to less than 30 spots left, so if you were ever thinking of joining, now is the time!  Contact myself, or Windhorse in-game or on the forums and we will give you a shout in-game asap!

Welcome to our newest members! 

It is always great to talk to new recruits of all experience levels.  You listen to their goals and it just inspires you to see how you can help or participate.  It gives you opportunity to compare yourself to the last time you did certain content with fresh faces.  I find it keeps things fresh.

We still have space for new recruits, so do not hesitate in reaching out to us.  All mastery levels are welcome!

Warm Regards,

4 hours ago, Lediard said:

I find helping the new players makes the game fresher for me ;)  74 members and rising!  

This just means we have slots for the next 26 awesome Tenno!  Bring your friends!  If you have a small group that plays together, but don't have all the perks, we can make some stuff happen.  Our Dojo is quite serene and fully featured.  We want to provide a long standing home for players, so that they can enjoy the content at their own pace.

Message Lediard or myself (WindHorse) in-game and we would be glad to speak with you about your goals.

Warm Regards,

Another day and we invited a couple new members!  Welcome to our new members!

It pleases me greatly at what people are saying as their primary reason they inquired about us.

We had a member yesterday, who wanted to be ore than himself in the game...seeking greatness fro within...

Needless to say, I invited hi into the clan soon after that.  =)

Warm Regards,