Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orokin Shogunate

Ronin_Warder

Hello Tenno,

The Orokin Shogunate is looking for more Tenno. Our Dojo is up to date with all research items. 

From Vet to newbie; your rank to me, doesn’t matter. Your honor and skills do! We are accepting all ranks.

Ranking up within the clan is totally up to your willingness to do.

To be considered an office(Busho Rank) in the clan, you will need to demonstrate your willingness to help newer players or head up specific runs within the clan. 

if you want to construction within the Clan(Karo Rank), all of the officers and myself will decide who will get this access. 

Everyone once accepted into the clan(Samurai Rank), will be able to invite their friends, trade at 0% tax, and queue research for new clan items.

Few things to get out of the way for requirements:

Age: 18+ preferred but your attitude/actions will dictate your allowance to be a part of the clan.

Must play more than a few days a week: if your last login is over 30 days, officers or myself will kick you.

No Cheating / Glitching / scamming / botting / exploiting will not be tolerated. I'll ensure your account is reported.

Respect all Tenno, DE Staff – even if they are flaming you or others. Let them hate Tenno, because they also fear.

Be willing to grind for creds / rails supplies for this alliance, and defend our Solar Rail.

Please reply back to thread or PM me.

5uvGJla.png

Death before Dishonor, life's perfection in every breath Tenno.

Edited by Ronin_Warder

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...