Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orokin Shogunate

Ronin_Warder

IGN:chaosd6

Am between 20-30 years old relativly new by that i mean i have a decent knowledge about the game i have been in early beta back didnt really like the game back then. I started playing again 2 weeks ago and am looking for clan. Helping with farming and other clan stuff totally up for it since it gives long term goals make the game have a purpose.

IGN: GuyofSome

MR: 7

Just recently started getting back into warframe and I'm looking for a clan to hopefully do some stuff with.

Hello, I recently joined this clan and now I got a friend of mine to start playing the game. for some reason he cannot post anything in the forums so he asked me to post a request to join the clan. his username is HideOnBush11

thank you :)

IGN:chaosd6

Am between 20-30 years old relativly new by that i mean i have a decent knowledge about the game i have been in early beta back didnt really like the game back then. I started playing again 2 weeks ago and am looking for clan. Helping with farming and other clan stuff totally up for it since it gives long term goals make the game have a purpose.

Hello All, invites were sent. Welcome and thanks for joining our ranks! 

I'm looking for a clan just 2 questions is the dojo orokin style and is there a way for ranking up in the clan. thanks!

well our color scheme is yes, style is sorta "there was a struggle here" lol

Helping other in the clan will deem you to be voted to officer/captain ranks. The other officers/myself pay a good amount of attention on the clanmates as much as possible to help with mission, boss fights, trading, key run etc. 

-Ronin_Warder