Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suspicious Shipments - Troops On Steroids?

Data-Zero

As i played the event, i noticed that the enemy in the alert hits considerably harder. First i thought, maybe my mind is playing tricks, but then came Corpus Techie and shot me 3-5 times and my shields were gone. 810 of it to be exact and half of my HP. The Technician was lvl 22. And he was not the only one who did that stunt.

Ran a corpus on mission on pluto. Technician was level 28. And it took him longer to kill me. 10-15 shots.

Used a Volt in the event. I asked my clanmates about them and they noticed the same thing. The event ones hit harder. He even took his rhino with him.

Anyone else noticed it?

They are super strong yeah. I especially noticed this when solo-ing with Saryn. It didn't matter which of the three alert it was: they were extremely strong and came in higher numbers than the Grineer. I was still able to do it pretty decently, but if I slipped just a few seconds, even my 720 shields + 1058 health Saryn can't take the damage (got shockwaved into oblivion once, but I used health restore).

My concern is for some solo players and new players, such as how the latest one is on Earth, in the way of progression, therefore halting those low level players heavily.

Edited by Casardis

Yea, went in as ash for a mobbing build. Couldn't last 2 seconds under fire. Went in as Loki, did fine. But I tried melee for infested, one claw hit dropped 445/225 to 0/15. It was crazy. Stayed invis the whole time O.o

I went in solo. It was the first in a long time where I felt a little scared :P. Boltor Prime was may savior.

Edited by R34LM

Yes i did, definitely a HUGE buff. I had to really jump around, and use my invis often ( i was using loki), best tip is use either a rhino, or a fast frame

fast frames tend to be able to avoid more shots cuz of travel time. and rhino well, i need no explination

Yeah, i noticed that already lost 3 revives on my Rhino P. and 2 on my Loki for not being carefull, during the third alert I got cold enviroment so I had less shields on my Loki while I was using Invisibility during the animation a Moa was shooting me and killed me before I could scape XD 

Yup, I've noticed that too. The main 'issue' with these friends is not even that they deal more damage (well, not for my rhino at least) but that they tend to group behind doors in groups of 5-20 ppl (well, in case of the infested .. 'things').

I've ran all 3 alerts so far with a buddy who just joined the game (mag lvl 15 at best, 480 shields, 180ish hp). Well, had to revive him average of 9 times per mission (even died 2 times myself while trying to revive him after he ran out of revives earlier that day).

I wouldn't say they're troops on steroids (in case of the corpus) but rather that their weaponry is on steroids (did the corpus find out the magic of serration?)

Challenge = not fun?

Do you prefer destroy everything without any effort / stress?...

this is not a challenge, its artificial difficulty

i havent farmed enough so i literally have 0 chance at completing this mission.

If you go alone you are risking some occasional deaths. Either you move around without going Rambo style, or you go with a team that is not selfish.

Then, you should find some tennos friends, but it's not artificial, if you take bullets, you die, and you can avoid them

if you are hit by the bullets, it's your fault.