Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

★ Cryptid | Crystal Warframe Concept ★

(PSN)dukezap1

Nice concept.  Harden is probably too powerful, maybe a 50% damage reduction instead of invulnerability? 

Oh and Cryptid is a term referring to any animal in cryptozoology.  Like bigfoot.

Someone make Bigfoot frame.  +1 to hairy and stinky.

Nice concept.  Harden is probably too powerful, maybe a 50% damage reduction instead of invulnerability? 

Oh and Cryptid is a term referring to any animal in cryptozoology. 

Iron skin is invulnerable and doesn't have duration but it just needs weakening so i think harden is cool and it has a consequence

make the energy go down as you use harden, just like hydroid's undertow.

Edited by Hunter126

For a Final that doesn't damage enemies, it needs the pro of extreme range

It has a decent duration, no target cap and takes all enemies in range completely out of action. It would scale infinitely far past the point a damage ability becomes useless.

I can see a larger range being justified by not damaging anything, but 80 meters is insane and just silly in my opinion when you take into account mods.

this is pretty awesome, though im not too fond of the appearance, though i dont know if this was close reference or just to get you in the feel of the frame ._.

The pictures are just from google images, i'm a graphic designer, but I don't have the skill of drawing on the computer unfortunately :(

But the pictures give a visual idea

• 5 months later...

Did you seriously make this out of legos!?

Well it does look cool, just make it look like doomsday, without all the dooms and days look, but earthly like, 

So im guessing this warframe is made of pure rock, lets see, we need 100 gallium, 50 argon crystals, 10000 rubedo, what else? O right a ton of detonite ampules!

Did you seriously make this out of legos!?

Well it does look cool, just make it look like doomsday, without all the dooms and days look, but earthly like, 

So im guessing this warframe is made of pure rock, lets see, we need 100 gallium, 50 argon crystals, 10000 rubedo, what else? O right a ton of detonite ampules!

The pictures are off Google images, and I don't think of him as pure rock. More along the lines of highlights of pink Crystals, and turns full Crystal when in Harden mode (the ability that DE copied for Mesa's Shatter Shield)

This guy is so OP, no wonder they shut him up in crystal. 80m radius... plus the 72% from the mods, plus the 100% duration, this guy could solo a defense easily.

NO.

It's 80m radius ultimate only stops enemies in place (can't move or shoot) and for 20 seconds default. It also spawns massive crystal pillars out of the ground and causes an earthquake for visual effect.

Even Nova's Ult is more powerful