Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

100 Vault Runs (With Statistics)

(PSN)SancticuS

So now I have done 100 vault runs and I thought I share some statistics with you guys.

Vault Mod    Received    Percentage
Blind Rage               2         2,00
Fleeting Expertice    8         8,00
Narrow Minded         4         4,00
Overextend             10       10,00
Critical Delay            2         2,00
Heavy Calibre           4         4,00
Vile Precision            8         8,00
Tainted Mag              5         5,00
Burdened Mag          7         7,00
Vicious Spread          7         7,00
Tainted Shell              5        5,00
Hollow Point               7        7,00
Magnum Force          8        8,00
Tainted Clip               3         3,00
Spoiled Strike           14      14,00
Corrupt Charge          6        6,00
Total Runs              100      100%

Key Used                   20    
Key use percentage   20%   

Runs before Heavy Calibre    40    
Runs before Blind Rage         76  

Since I might use different keys each time I did not keep track of which key got used most frequent. I also made a note of how many runs I did before I got Heavy Calibre and Blind Rage as they were the mods I wanted most before I started.

So what are your experiences and are there any other people that have some similar statistics they want to share?

This doesn't give convincing evidence that the distribution is not equal...

Perform a Chi-sqr GOF test on it. p = .08

So you would not accept that there is a 92% chance that the distribution is not equal, but would if the chance was 95% or better? The three percent makes that much of a difference in this case? I don't think the peer-review police are watching the warframe forums. 

I made only like 10-15 runs but I noticed some weird stuff.

Like if we do 2 sequential runs, we get the same Corrupted Mod 2 times in a row.

It happened 3 or 4 times.

That means random is kinda broken.

Did anyone notice the same thing?

Like if we do 2 sequential runs, we get the same Corrupted Mod 2 times in a row.

So you are claiming after 6 or 8 runs that RNG is broken? Lmao

I don't recall the exact statistics I had and I've since traded and transmuted since, but standouts from my total of 85 runs were:

16 spoiled strikes

85th run finally granted me my fleeting expertise

fairly certain I had duplicates of all others by then (at least 2, with some standouts having a lot more)

The human mind always tend to try and find patterns. Therefore we have a hard time with comprehending randomness in general.

You might want to read this before you come to any further conclusions:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/moslive/article-1334712/Humans-concept-randomness-hard-understand.html

So now I have done 100 vault runs and I thought I share some statistics with you guys.

So what are your experiences and are there any other people that have some similar statistics they want to share?

Thanks for sharing!  That's a decent amount of time put in for runs.  I do have one query however, were you running solo with a key each time, or did you do each run consecutively and consistently with more than 1 player?  If you had 4 people going in each time with all 4 keys you will get a 100% mod rate so I'm just curious how you went about it.

~Tenno out.

Thanks for sharing!  That's a decent amount of time put in for runs.  I do have one query however, were you running solo with a key each time, or did you do each run consecutively and consistently with more than 1 player?  If you had 4 people going in each time with all 4 keys you will get a 100% mod rate so I'm just curious how you went about it.

~Tenno out.

Not consecutively but with 4 people over a larger period of time. Was stuck in the vault a few times and only had 1 time where the game glitched and simply would not accept my key no matter what. Other than that I would recommend that people smash every container they see as I frequently would find at least 1 orokin cell. Unless your in a hurry to finish

Also worth checking out the secret room in the elevator shaft(s), the alcove in the water and I also found a secret room that seems to be outside the map. Spawns quite rarely apparently. Best I have found so far have been Orokin Cells though.

So you would not accept that there is a 92% chance that the distribution is not equal, but would if the chance was 95% or better? The three percent makes that much of a difference in this case? I don't think the peer-review police are watching the warframe forums. 

Perhaps not, but it's also not convincing evidence that the distribution is not equal, as people are taking this to be.

Vault Mod    Received    Percentage

Blind Rage               2             2%

Fleeting Expertice    8            8%

Narrow Minded         4            4%

Overextend             10           10%

Critical Delay            2             2%

Heavy Calibre           4             4%

Vile Precision            8            8%

Tainted Mag              5             5%

Burdened Mag          7            7%

Vicious Spread          7           7%

Tainted Shell              5           5%

Hollow Point               7           7%

Magnum Force          8           8%

Tainted Clip               3            3%

Spoiled Strike           14        14%

Corrupt Charge          6           6%

Total Runs              100      100%

Key Used                   20    

Key use percentage   20%   

Runs before Heavy Calibre    40    

Runs before Blind Rage         76  

Since I might use different keys each time I did not keep track of which key got used most frequent. I also made a note of how many runs I did before I got Heavy Calibre and Blind Rage as they were the mods I wanted most before I started.

fixed?