Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Prime Access Teaser Video: The Loki Prime Hype Megathread

Crotax

So it as been about 3month since rhino came out, which is about the time it took after ember came out.

Loki is 99.99% comfirmed next (Hopefully released tomorrow)

So now it is time to:

#Hyped

Also this is what i expect when DE releases him

tryFVIX.gif

EDIT: Edited to match the new megathread of doom hypeness

Edited by Crotax

So it as been about 3month since rhino came out, which is about the time it took after ember came out.

Is it too soon to start wondering who the next prime will be? Nope it's not.

If DE follows a gender rotation for primes it would mean next prime should be a female.

Female prime that i would like to see? Saryn - Banshee - Nyx.

What about you?!

#Hyped

Male its male male fem fem male male

Also It's Loki, Bo and unknown primary and secondary

Edited by Zero.No.Hikari

right now it's more likely that Loki will be the next Prime. A guy (don't remmember his name) found Loki Prime's description along with Bo Prime, Sumnus Prime (Sentinel Parts) and Wyrm Prime, along with Daman Sugatra Prime and the PS4 exclusive Obsidian Yomo Syandana

DE please dont ban me it wasnt me who found the info.

right now it's more likely that Loki will be the next Prime. A guy (don't remmember his name) found Loki Prime's description along with Bo Prime, Sumnus Prime (Sentinel Parts) and Wyrm Prime, along with Daman Sugatra Prime and the PS4 exclusive Obsidian Yomo Syandana

DE please dont ban me it wasnt me who found the info.

I believe it was kind of obvious that Loki was in the list of futur primes since last prime was 90% loki or rhino.

But even so, i would still like to see a female getting Primed.. As usefull as Loki is, i believe some other frames should get some lovin' from DE.

Edited by Crotax

I beliebe it was kind of obvious the Loki was in the list of futur primes since last prime was 90% loki or rhino.

But even so, i would still like to see a female getting Primed.. As usefull as Loki is, i believe some other frames should get some lovin' from DE.

IIRC on of the streams mentioned that first 8 frames will get primes, but they didnt told us in which order. We can only guess which one will be next, but in the end it is all about what Mynki decides.

The next oldest Tenno primary is.... Soma, though....

Imagine: Soma Prime, Loki Prime, Bolto Prime, Bo Prime

All the devs could go on vacation for weeks after that sale.

Please no.. enough soma madness..

I feel like Nyx would probably be the next female. I'm more interested about the new accessories they'll come out with though haha

Myeeeeeh... I love shiny things that glow on me :3 #SPENDALLTHEMONEY!

The next oldest Tenno primary is.... Soma, though....

Imagine: Soma Prime, Loki Prime, Bolto Prime, Bo Prime

All the devs could go on vacation for weeks after that sale.

If they wanted to release Soma Prime, they should done that with Rhino Prime. They go perfectly together.

Loki or Nyx Prime would satisfy me, but if they are not one of the next prime i will be satisfied with Bo Prime. Always loved that stick of truth.

Please no.. enough soma madness..

Says rhino prime avatar...

If they wanted to release Soma Prime, they should done that with Rhino Prime. They go perfectly together.

Actually, they should have released him with Boar Prime, since that's what his original artwork had equipped... But I don't think they're going for perfection at this point.

Edited by Archistopheles

Says rhino prime avatar...

Actually, they should have released him with Boar Prime, since that's what his original artwork had equipped... But I don't think they're going for perfection at this point.

I might show my sexy Rhino prime icon on the forums

but i will let you know that i hate soma with a passion.

• 2 weeks later...