Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Quota On Voting?

Arlayn

There is a Quota on voting I was unaware of. So if you up vote a certain amount you can only do so much in a single day? Since I hit my quota what exactly IS the Quota that we all have to upvote? Also why put a quota? There just happens to be some post that are so good they deserve the upvote, but seems odd were limited especially when REALLY good post show up, or simply ones I agree with, or ones I like.

Not sure if your encouraging me to quote post, and just leave it at that as a way of saying I like it, agree with it, or feel it deserves it, or if this was a forgotten feature of the forums? Either its not like the forums will end if everyone upvotes things.

i believe the quote resets every day. So you can try tomorrow to upvote as much as possible and keep track, then give us the answer.

voted 6 times, and then it said "you have reached your quota of positive votes for the day" as I can't upvote you...

so... 6 votes?

If upvotes were unlimited, would they mean anything? 

Seriously though, the cap on upvotes keeps people from upvoting entire threads of posts.

Upvotes are precious; don't give them up to just anyone. 

That's why I just gave one to your enlighting reply. :)