Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 13.6.0 + 13.6.0.1: Pyrana

[DE]Rebecca

Gd3GfVj.jpg

Additions:
• New Weapon! Introducing Pyrana, a Tenno Secondary shotgun proven to cause devastation in close quarters! Find it in the Market or Tenno Clan Research today!

Changes:
• Altered the visuals on Bladestorm clones so as to make them appear more like energy holograms and not just duplicates of the Ash model.
• The Codex will now continue to include mastered items, even after they’ve been sold.
• Scrolling of in game windows will now scroll lists depending on where the mouse cursor is located.
• Melee Channeling can now be toggled!
• Grineer Powerfists have been sent in to reinforce more areas of the Grineer empire!
• Tweaked a number of armor offsets on the Ember, Loki, Mag, Nyx, Nekros, Nova and Trinity Warframes.

Specter Changes:
• The crafting cost for all Specters and Specter Armies have been altered to the following:
o Vapor Specters:
Build Price reduced to 15000 credits.
o Phase Specters:
Build Price reduced to 30000 credits.
o Force Specters:
Build Price reduced to 50000 credits.
o Cosmic Specters:
Required amount of Circuits reduced to 500.
Required amount of Plastids reduced to 1000.
Build Price reduced to 60000 credits.
o Vapor Specter Regiment:
Required amount of donated Vapor Specters reduced to 1250.
Build Price reduced to 250000 credits.
o Phase Specter Regiment:
Required amount of donated Vapor Specters reduced to 250.
Required amount of donated Phase Specters reduced to 625.
Build Price reduced to 500000 credits.
o Force Specter Regiment:
Required amount of donated Phase Specters reduced to 250.
Required amount of donated Force Specters reduced to 375.
Build Price reduced to 750000 credits.
o Cosmic Specter Regiment:
Required amount of donated Force Specters reduced to 75.
Required amount of donated Cosmic Specters reduced to 175.
Build Price reduced to 1000000 credits.

Helios Changes:

• Improved the performance of the Helios' Scanner ability.
• Removed the ability to scan fully-scanned entities.
• Added in a Codex Entry Complete message when an object has been fully scanned.
• Improved Helios target detection and tracking so as to allow Helios to detect and begin scanning enemies outside of the standard field of view. Helios will now also turn towards the target that is being scanned.
• Helios will now prefer to scan enemies over environmental objects if both type of targets are available.

Fixes:
• Further Fixes to prevent enemies from getting stuck in the spawn area of Void Defense missions.
• Fixed an issue with the User List chat window not properly focusing when using the mouse wheel to scroll through the list.
• Fixed an issue with Loki Decoy's sometimes missing their heads on clients.
• Fixed an issue with Shotgun Grineer sometimes moonwalking away from players during firefights.
• Fixed an issue with certain Shipyard Rescue tilesets forcing the Rescue target to continually attempt to traverse environmental hazards which would kill them resulting in mission failures.
• Fixed an issue with Orokin Vault door icons not properly matching the symbol for the required keys.
• Fixed an issue with the Lanka not dealing damage to certain targets.
• Fixed a number of crashes.
• Fixed an issue with clients briefly seeing Bladestorm clones as Excalibur models.
• Fixed an issue with Bladestorm clones not having their damage amplified by Power Strengthening (Intensify, Blind Rage) mods.
• Fixed an issue with the player's Melee weapon getting stuck as holstered when attempting to perform a melee ground slam attack while transitioning out of the Tail Wind ability.
• Fixed an issue with Warlord Warning transmissions not appearing during Solar Rail conflicts.
• Fixed a number of localization issues.

13.6.0.1: 

Fixes: 

• Fixed issues with Ember Prime appearing headless. 
• Fixed issues with armor being misplaced on Ember/Ember Prime. 

Thank You DE, When am I going to get my personal ship though? I'm waiting to have a spot to be alone and cry about my Nova. 

DT2AiYP.png

Don't tell anyone but now that I have rebuilt my Nova with a few more formas. I'm okay with the changes. I really was to begin with, my only gripe is not being able to cast multiple Molecular Primes and how sometimes the Molecular Prime fades out way sooner than it's range. 

Edited by -CdG-Nova