Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tauris - Tenno Pump-Action Shotgun

[DE]Artarrwen

Hey.

I've been thinking whether should I post it in Fan Concepts or here. I decided it belongs in Fan Art more, since I was mostly focusing on the artwork rather than mechanics or balance or stuff.

Anyway. Here's Tauris, a slide-action shotgun.
tauris.png

I'm not an expert on weapon stats but I'll try.

Rate of fire should definitely be low (roughly 1.3?), damage, in return, higher than average (about 160-180?). Probably Puncture-based, due to a lack of said damage type among shotguns. Or split the damage evenly, like with Sybaris. Holds up to 5 shells, each is loaded individually thus not limiting the user to full reload times, you know how pump shotguns work. Ehh, what else? Think that's it.

Thanks!

Nice! except for the horns, it seem's a real tenno-style weapon :)

If the horns were made metal as well, this would be fantastic.

Oddly enough, it looks very similar to the Pyrana. :EEE

Is it the color, or the shape? Because the former can be easily changed, if there is demand. Not so much about the latter though.

It's the color for me. Mostly because it seems like the only part of the weapon with that ivory look.

It's likewise the color as well.

If you were to balance out the ivory look by adding more horns around the gun, such as near the grip and handguard it would be much more effective I'd say.

Nice! except for the horns, it seem's a real tenno-style weapon :)

Well Tauris means bull... So it works

I love it. It might actually make me want to use shotguns again. I would say that it could use a little bit of visual tweaking. Maybe make the body of the shotgun thinner near the handle? 

I personally like the horns. I mean, they look like they could be jammed into a Bombard's chest just before you pull the trigger.

Would potato and forma repeatedly. This would probably become my favorite shotgun, if DE were to put it in game. Take my +1.