Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 13.6.1

[DE]Megan

Changes:

• The Alliance/Clan Vault balance will no longer be displayed when contributing if the clan member does not have Treasurer permissions, or if the Clan does not have Tactician Permissions.
  • Tweaked the visual effects on the Dread.
  • Tweaked the visual effects of Volt's Shock ability.
  • Added purple text notifications & reminders when new builds become available.
  • Players in the Dojo will be given a 15 minute warning when a new build is deployed before being automatically disconnected. This will prevent AFK hosts from blocking other users trying to connect to the Dojo.  

Fixes:

• Fixed an issue with crits not appearing for Clients when stealth-attacking enemies.
  • Fixes self-inflicted death wounds being caused by throwing Glaives through Volt or Nyx's energy shields/bubbles.
  • Fixed Nekros’s Shadows of the Dead clones attacking players after host migration occurs.
  • Fixed a couple of text related issues with the Reward Coupons.
  • Fixed an issue with Absorb not being affected by range mods when cast by clients.
  • Fixed an issue with players being able to deploy multiple Specters if downed while one is currently deployed.
  • Fixed an issue with players not properly receiving XP from kills made by their Specter.
  • Fixed an issue with Hydroid Swarm Tentacles spawning on Drones which would subsequently result in floating tentacles.
  • Fixed an issue with the Shotgun Scavenger mod providing ammo bonuses for non-shell type ammunitions.
  • Fixed an issue with the visual effects for Silence not disappearing correctly if the power is interrupted by a teleport volume.
  • Fixed an issue with Bladestorm not functioning correctly in Conclave matches.
  • Fixed an issue with all Arc Traps present on a level being respawned after a host migration occurs.
  • Fixed an intermittent issue on dual core systems where the game would freeze for several seconds.
  • Fixed various gameplay crashes.

• Players in the Dojo will be given a 15 minute warning when a new build is deployed before being automatically disconnected. This will prevent AFK hosts from blocking other users trying to connect to the Dojo.  

VZ4qjDM.gif

Edited by Fo0otsteps

• Fixed an intermittent issue on dual core systems where the game would freeze for several seconds.
  • Fixed various gameplay crashes.

If this means what I think it means then I think I may FINALLY be able to play online without crashing. Thank you basedDE :D

Aww, no fix for Blade Storm as client sometimes locking melee and powers (when the target dies before it can be attacked), making Ash invincible, letting him airwalk and endless slide, only changing height through terrain?

Aww, no fix for Blade Storm as client sometimes locking melee and powers (when the target dies before it can be attacked), making Ash invincible, letting him airwalk and endless slide, only changing height through terrain?

This is a known issue - we have put out a request for EE.logs to support.warframe.com if it occurs again.

This is a known issue - we have put out a request for EE.logs to support.warframe.com if it occurs again.

Oh so it was what you meant with 'Blade Storm in Conclave' ?

I'll give Ash a spin then, see if I can trigger it again and let you know!

Thanks for the answer!

Edit:

Ran the Catalyst Alert on what I guess was a good host and spammed Blade Storm, no issues.

Went to Pluto Sechura, intentionally targeting enemies that are about to die - second Blade Storm glitches me out.

PS. The new Shadow Copy looks good, but the Clan Emblem looks a bit weird. Better leave it off completely instead of having a weirdly textured hovering square?

Edited by Fubukin