June 6Th: Community Hot Topics!

[DE]Drew

He drops nothing but Vitality. Killed him about 10 times so far between last night and now, dropped vitality every time.

They're rare mods. Back when I had just started out in the game, do you have any idea how much I had to farm Ruk to get a Split Chamber? I could start a mission and kill Ruk in under 2 minute, and it still took a week of grinding that way before it dropped.

They're rare mods. Back when I had just started out in the game, do you have any idea how much I had to farm Ruk to get a Split Chamber? I could start a mission and kill Ruk in under 2 minute, and it still took a week of grinding that way before it dropped.

Yes but vitality every single time shows that something is not quite right. Even if its a rare. And yes I do have an idea, I played back then.

Oh,nobody mentioned it yet : would you mind putting ability mods into the market for credits? Less dilution.

Also, as stated a thousand times here : https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/244507-update-1370-13701-depths-of-the-void/

would you mind adding more gamemodes & rotation to the new Tier 4 keys please? Less dilution & RNG rage reducer.

(Corrupted enemies should also have other units in addition,and that also reduces void dilution.)

Edited by unknow99

The Cicero Mods now drop from Vor in the Void. 

This is good! This is what I was referring to in my earlier post. The older content needs to come back in some form so that new players have a chance to earn them. Eventually the Tethra mods shall also be given the same treatment. Then maybe those event weapons. Wraith weapons can be built into the Red Veil faction from the rescue event. I'm not sure how to implement it. Maybe when we get our spaceships we can travel to their base and engage in dialogues to open a shop where we spend some form of currency. Now all that needs consideration is how Vandal weapons would tie into the game.

As someone who owns all the exclusive founders stuff, I could care less if it gets re-released.  I don't consider any of it worth using in higher level missions so it's not like anyone would ever know I own any of it.  It sits in my vault, gathering dust.  So yeah, bring it back, why not.

As someone who owns all the exclusive founders stuff, I could care less if it gets re-released.  I don't consider any of it worth using in higher level missions so it's not like anyone would ever know I own any of it.  It sits in my vault, gathering dust.  So yeah, bring it back, why not.

Why not?  Because unlike you, most of the founders are elitist, vain, and greedy.  They love to point out that without them, the game never would have made it to the PS4 (completely ignoring the fact that it would not have succeeded on the PS4 without the initial PS4 players).  They're not fooling anyone though ... They didn't do it for anyone other than themselves.  That's blindingly obvious with how vocal they are about keeping it exclusive.

It's complete BS that they made any prime frame exclusive, much less their flagship frame and many people's favorite.  If what I understand is correct, they stopped selling it TWO WEEKS before PS4 release.  And how DARE the PS4 players be upset about it.  Exclusives on any platform are bogus.  It causes nothing but strife.  I pray that DE has learned this lesson and will knock it off with the exclusive stuff; including color packs, sandayanas, weapons, whatever.  But to make an actual frame exclusive was downright idiotic.  They shorted themselves money and &!$$ed off half of the community.

That said, it's never coming back ... Thanks to the "Founders."

Edited by (PS4)Soju_Fett

Exclusives on any platform are bogus.  It causes nothing but strife.  I pray that DE has learned this lesson and will knock it off with the exclusive stuff; including color packs, sandayanas, weapons, whatever.

If what Reddit has said in the past month is true, then this is about to get incredibly awkward...

My comment is to DE. I have been playing Warframe since the launch of PS4 almost 1000 hours. There are some problems in the game that you try to work out. I see that you dumb down trinity. But come on you really messed up Nova. Now I don't even want anything to do with any of those warframes. They are junk now. You should have kept them the same but made them better add to the game to use her God like blessing it will cost you credits each time. That way people have to keep playing to keep their powers. Nova you prime the enemies they many times don't get primed. I'm starting to lose interest in the game because of things like this. The saying goes if its not broke don't fix it. To me focus on the bugs and glitches and adding more planets and enemies. People are complaining about the game invite set up. It looks nice but to add people as your friend just to let them in your game not cool. Why don't you have a bug like creature for the infested that can fly and shoot at you. The other factions do. The crawlers are weak. Why not have them bite you. They take your DNA from you and transform into you. A copy of you the powers and all without the weapons. I feel bad for the infested. Please look into this.

Alot of your ideas are just utter rubbish. Pay credits to use powers? Really? What is this? EA? Also they never "dumbed down" Trinity. "If it's not broke don't fix it"? Being able to spam Blessing constantly meant there was no chance of you ever losing as long as you had energy. And all you had to do to stop yourself running out was bring regen and energy restores. I'm pretty sure being able to spam a skill, that makes you and your entire team invincible,ad infinitum is not using it as it was intended. So yes it was indeed broken and did need fixing. I'm honestly not sure what you actually said about Nova as I couldn't really understand you but she's actually more tactically useful now as the effect lingers. You can't keep a Warframe the same but make it better. That's utterly contradictory. Still none of the Warframes are junk. I say this as someone who owns them all with the exception of Hydroid. They're all useful for different things. Just learn to play them as the situation demands. I.E. Volt for corpus, Ember for infested etc....They are working on bugs and there are hot fixes daily after major patches, and weekly on Wednesdays normally. The problem is that people, like you, are very impatient and see that whenever something is "changed" that means it's been "nerfed". These two words are not synonymous. 

Why not?  Because unlike you, most of the founders are elitist, vain, and greedy.  They love to point out that without them, the game never would have made it to the PS4 (completely ignoring the fact that it would not have succeeded on the PS4 without the initial PS4 players).  They're not fooling anyone though ... They didn't do it for anyone other than themselves.  That's blindingly obvious with how vocal they are about keeping it exclusive.

It's complete BS that they made any prime frame exclusive, much less their flagship frame and many people's favorite.  If what I understand is correct, they stopped selling it TWO WEEKS before PS4 release.  And how DARE the PS4 players be upset about it.  Exclusives on any platform are bogus.  It causes nothing but strife.  I pray that DE has learned this lesson and will knock it off with the exclusive stuff; including color packs, sandayanas, weapons, whatever.  But to make an actual frame exclusive was downright idiotic.  They shorted themselves money and &!$$ed off half of the community.

Take your vain comments elsewhere. Trashing people isn't apart of the forum decorum, even if you disagree. All you are doing is setting your self up to need flame repellent right now. No one needs to be trashed just because of your opinion. Show that you can follow simple rules first before posting then I am sure many will listen to what you have to say.

Oh calm the hell down already. It's exclusive because Founders gave their money to make sure that DE could release and continue to work on the game of their dreams. Here's the thing. PS4 players did not pay for the games development, unless they were people who migrated their accounts from P.C. PS4 players did not play during the closed beta to make sure the game was fit for release You haven't done anything to deserve the things you're asking for. Founders aren't being vain or greedy. They paid for those things to help D.E. out, and got the items as a reward for their aid. You're the one being greedy by getting angry that you can't have what the "elitists" have. 

Here's the thing. I'm all for Ps4 having exclusives that we, p.c. players, don't get. I'm all for you having mini events that are different to ours. However I am not all for your attitude towards people you don't know just because you feel that your greed is justified. Also you will note that I am NOT a founder, as much as I would have liked to have been one, but rather am just a regular Warframe player who's tired of this attitude going around.

Reminds me of a Warframe version of the Cloaker from the Payday (cops and robbers) game.

Even the description of how the enemy will operate is similar..

For your reference: http://payday.wikia.com/wiki/Cloaker_%28Payday_2%29

law_cloaker-220x.jpgew80Pv9.png

Even kinda looks the same...in a Warframe Grineer way...

*edit:<snip> (removed all kinds of horrible words and selfies for the sake of coherency)

Keep up the great work guys!

(take it for what it is, I can't wait to kill this enemy..and watch people complain about it being bad. Hopefully it is just as lethal as the cloakers are in Payday)

Low chance of occurring bro...

Take your vain comments elsewhere. Trashing people isn't apart of the forum decorum, even if you disagree. All you are doing is setting your self up to need flame repellent right now. No one needs to be trashed just because of your opinion. Show that you can follow simple rules first before posting then I am sure many will listen to what you have to say.

I am sorry but Soju_Fett is 100% right.

This is not even a discussion. Worst troll I've encountered on these forums had a grand master sign under his avatar. And in fact all those threads about the issue are derailed by troll-founders. 

Granted, not everybody who bought that DLC is a troll (although be honest - any new PS4 player should be forgiven for initially thinking otherwise), I've spoken to a lot of reasonable people. And most agreed with me on the matter - so long as players on PS4 pay same amount of money and don't get any extras it's ok to release founders pack on PS4. Which is also perfectly legal, while on PC it's murky waters.

Forum bolded all my text, no idea why, eh, it's not too bothersome.

I am sorry but Soju_Fett is 100% right.

This is not even a discussion. Worst troll I've encountered on these forums had a grand master sign under his avatar. And in fact all those threads about the issue are derailed by troll-founders. 

Granted, not everybody who bought that DLC is a troll (although be honest - any new PS4 player should be forgiven for initially thinking otherwise), I've spoken to a lot of reasonable people. And most agreed with me on the matter - so long as players on PS4 pay same amount of money and don't get any extras it's ok to release founders pack on PS4. Which is also perfectly legal, while on PC it's murky waters.

Forum bolded all my text, no idea why, eh, it's not too bothersome.

hmm I Cannot speak for the rest of the founders but as i have posted elsewhere I personally don't care either way if they release the founders gear again my problem is with the people who will not take no for an answer when the devs themselves step in and with those who keep trying to find loopholes and those rare few idiots like the one the other day who started harassing me trying to get me to sell him my account so he could have excal prime and then he started threatening to hit me with a lawsuit when i said no.

It is idiots like him that make me say that just to prove a point DE shouldn't release excal prime and so on again