Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fellow Female Warframers!

Etzelal

Ha well I think I will help to bring the thread back to it's original purpose :P

Hello all! My name is Casey and I am a female. I just started playing warframe yesterday, sooooo I'm very new to the whole game and still figuring it out. Any hints or tips would be amazing! Thanks :)

Mods you need.

Serration.

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Serration

Redirection on most frames.

Errrr....

That's all I got for now.

Edited by PeripheralVisionary

I'm a guy btw, just wanted to ask something.

It would be really good if the female players actually made constructive comments to DE on the female frame designs. As a guy, they seem ok to me, but I've seen some rather pointed comments from a couple of girls on how badly looking some models are. I have no idea if this is a general agreement or not, would be nice to simply know what the girls thinks of the female frames, and anyway, I guess it could be something that could be fixed via skins or assets.

Okay, everyone. Here's a friendly reminder and request. Keep the conversations general and decent. Try not to make things awkward. Girls play Warframe. Its a known fact. Let's just make sure that we give them a comfortable environment to hang out and talk. I'm being dead serious here. 

Okay, everyone. Here's a friendly reminder and request. Keep the conversations general and decent. Try not to make things awkward. Girls play Warframe. Its a known fact. Let's just make sure that we give them a comfortable environment to hang out and talk. I'm being dead serious here. 

I was relating a funny experience I had on another forum. The experience kept me from posting the second picture of Valkyr on top of Rhino. I thought "what exactly is happening in this picture"? I mean, the tumblr/blog I pulled it from was full of indecent material.

thank you.

I dont think people would want to see a picture of me, My awesomeness might blind them.

But anyway, Konnichiwa, Im Senketsu_ , known in my "real life" as John(the mighty overlord of mankind).

My favorite foods have got to be, Curry, Onigiri, takoyaki, hamburgers and Pizza(yeah I love japan :3)

My fav frame would have to be good old Excalibur, and Typhus once he comes, I also enjoy Oberon on weekends ;)

BTW Im not a female, just to clarify. 

Edited by SabreUr

HesRightYouKnowMorganFreeman_zps8afb3143

Doesn't matter if you are male or female. We're all Tenno here.

Edited by PsychedelicSnake

As a guy, they seem ok to me, but I've seen some rather pointed comments from a couple of girls on how badly looking some models are. I have no idea if this is a general agreement or not, would be nice to simply know what the girls thinks of the female frames

I like female designs as male. all frames have dichotomy of perfection\unperfection what gives them individuality

Edited by SabreUr
Cleaning.

Grineer don't care what sex we are

They will cut us down and use any part of you as a trophy

Corpus will go even farther as to mutilate us into freak abominations 

We are all Tenno with a purpose and cause gender does not matter

also hello to all the lady tennos out there hope you enjoy the RHINO PRIME GUN SHOW *initiates gold flexing moves*

I agree.

But Good luck with this, trolls lume everywhere!

I'm a guy btw, just wanted to ask something.

It would be really good if the female players actually made constructive comments to DE on the female frame designs. As a guy, they seem ok to me, but I've seen some rather pointed comments from a couple of girls on how badly looking some models are. I have no idea if this is a general agreement or not, would be nice to simply know what the girls thinks of the female frames, and anyway, I guess it could be something that could be fixed via skins or assets.

Male frames first:

I actually wanted to post a joke-thread named "DE, why are you afraid of the male booty?" but decided not to do so, because if you can't predict what internet will do with it, it will go down in a most glorious troll-swamp for sure.

But yeah, no male booty? Where is it? Why? Only Excal shines bright in this bootyless void. Not fair, I say.

141.gif

Other than that, I like the female designs quite a lot, especially Nova baffled me as well as Zeph, in a positive way. Of course, everyone has their booty in the show, except Trinity (because she was designed as a male warframe first. See the reoccurring theme?) and to some extent Zeph.

And the fun thing about it? There are still a lot of male fans of Nova, Zeph and Trin, even though they don't fit the standard (dare I say 'industrial'?) image of a female in a game.  Ain't that innovative?

So, yeah, all in all, I personally like female warframe designs a lot, be it Saryn or Zephyr. The male booty oppression is still there, tho...

I'll weigh in

Favorite Frame? Honestly it changes like every week. Currently I'm loving my ProtoCal with pure melee build. No abilities. Holds out pretty well up until like, 45 minutes of T3 survival. He needs like, threeish more forma though.

Fun Fact about me: Been playing since day one of closed beta. Got my beta key from DE Rebecca, and I, at the time, had no idea who she was.

Edited by Coatduck

Oh a place where I can introduce myself o3o. 

So yeah, My name is Henna, it might be weird name to many since I'm Finnish. c:

I listen to metal(mostly power metal or then music of any genre, only if it is something that my picky ears like.).. and I have no any favourite food, I usually eat almost anything. But I really freaking love Pizza and pasta foods o-o And meat dishes. And I also am an anime fan. I watch many kinds of animes, Even Ecchi. Im one damn perverted teen girl sometimes, I'm sorry. xD

Frames that I use in-game are Ash and Saryn.. well those are only ones I have, cause of lack of slots.. Im just a beginner,  Just A Mere nugget D: B-Be gentle with me~ ;-; xD

I was too shy to put a pic on this post. But I have Facebook and Skype o-o Feel free to send pm and ask.

Since nobody else did, I'll be the first to say: Welcome!

You ladies are so pretty ;A;

Now I'm ashamed of my 16-year old face x.x

I might have to call bullcrap on that one. I remember telling you this several months ago myself, but I'll reiterate my point again: you look just fine!!! Lol

Seriously, there is literally nothing wrong with anyone's appearance here. So stahp beating yourself over it!!! Plez, Sam sama!!