Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Speculation / E3 Trailer] Aklato Prime Confirmed?

Letter13

Update: False alarm. Devs just added it because it looked cool, as [DE]Drew stated. Sadface. :(

Special thanks to DMan128 for catching it in the E3 trailer. If you like this, make sure you go to his post and give him an upvote (seriously go give him an upvote he is a hero).

Rhino is holding aklato prime?

sfd9WxL.jpg

Aklato Prime - Something so important it probably deserves its own thread.

Edited by Letter13

Special thanks to DMan128 for catching it in the E3 trailer. If you like this, make sure you go to his post and give him an upvote (seriously go give him an upvote he is a hero).

Aklato Prime - Something so important it probably deserves its own thread.

I am so glad i wasn't the only one who say that. O___O Does this mean what i think it means.... o__O new prime access, refreshed founder pack, xbone exclusives? or is it just something to get us to speculate? the world may never know

Aklato Prime, huh? How are people gonna craft an Aklato Prime when the Lato Prime is founder exclusive? If they add it, a storm of S#&$ and furious fire will follow for sure.

in the market you can make aklato without single latos just fyi 

You are right. I should keep quite.

We should all keep quite... FABULOUS!

You know stuff's going down when I resort to rainbow text.

That aside, might just be a mistake/accident from the devs when making the trailer? Might be a dev-only weapon on the dev-build of the game.

Killerkarpfen might know/shed some light on this; he did tease us with his Detron weeks before it was released through the harvester.