Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Fallen Vanguard] - Warriors Of Gun And Blade, Of Suits And Steel, Of Kittag And Kama│Recruitment Thread 2.0 Installed

-FV-Runehawk

As it appears, we have run out of slots. We have reached the limit of 100. Do not let this upset you however, if you really want to join our Clan follow this thread, we will be sure to inform you if we decide to upgrade to Mountain tier or kick some members due to being inactive for several months without notice.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello! 

I'm an IT Helpdesk/Field services person at a Hospital over here in Connecticut (so eastern time). I do work the long 14 hour nightshift back to back and warframe is the latest game I've found to help me pass the time during the long idle hours of the night haha.

I started the game a little over 2 years ago (I know that clans had JUST been added so it was whenever that was) then stopped soon after. Now I've decided to start the game again and have since spent the last 2 weeks re-learning the game haha. 

During these 2 weeks I met Dasheroo in a defence mission (Jupiter Io I think it was) and got to watch him run around killing everything instantly and me scratching my head wondering how the #&^% he does that (i'm sure you can imaging my eyes popping out). 

As for what I bring to the table well to be honest since i'm still new and have yet to do a raid the only thing i can say is that I enjoy running around in a full squad with fun people and hope to be one of those "fun" people possibly for others.

Anyhow I know you all are full but I hope that you'll consider me when a spot opens. I've slowly been getting everything I need to make a melee only character like dash after watching the self described "anime character" completely solo massacre the field.

If you're still recruiting, I'd like to join :D Currently mastery rank 12, almost 13.

Most clans/guilds that I'm a part of in games tend to die off eventually, and I'm usually the last active person, haha. I'm online most days and I've kind of stumbled across the job of being the one person that will help out even on the easiest mission because no one else wants to help out. :P Not that I mind, of course. Despite me not being the biggest social butterfly, 9/10 times I'll join a mission if you're asking around or if I get invited, even though by habit I tend to fly solo a lot. xP

Yeah, This is getting old, like me.

MR10, going on 11. Should be higher MR, but do not put much emphasis on MR as a measure of dedication or skill.

No real goals, but to enjoy Warframe.

My old Clan all faw down. None of them plays Warframe any longer.

Just looking for a clan that is active, because solo, so tedium, much bored.

Hope to learn to be melee nutter. I am a nutter. Nuts.

I do not have the steam version of Warframe, but I can get it. Did have it. Do have a Steam account though.

Based in New Zealand, So GMT + 12.

Generally do not have issues with connectivity, as my former Clan was based in the US.

So yeah. Maybe?

Edited by muzashi1963

Mastery Rank: 5

Timezone: HKT (GMT+8)

About Me: 

I am a gamer playing a variety of different games (e.g. Crysis and League of Legends). I recently stumbled upon Warframe and found it to be much more fun and less demanding, and I have been playing for around two months. Outside of gaming I'm a student and I like to watch TV shows and videos.

What Can I Bring to the Clan?:

I love to help people and show people around, and I also like to join in discussions and assist fellow Tennos to their success in the game. 

Thank you very much for the opportunity!

- Derppening

P.S. I am referred by 'pi' (141592653...), a fellow member of your clan (if that helps!)

Mastery Rank: 5

Timezone: PST

About Me: 

I like long walks on the beach and cheesy, played out jokes. Also chopping Grineer in half with comically oversized swords while invisible. I'm an easygoing guy and I'm looking for a similarly relaxed clan to call home. The galaxy's a big, unfriendly place after all. Might as well tackle it with friends. I played a bit back in beta and just after, but dropped the game until very recently when I picked it back up again and got myself addicted.  

What Can I Bring To the Clan: 

About two years of experience leading a 30+ person raiding guild in World of Warcraft. Horrible jokes. The aforementioned cutting-Grineer-in-half-while-invisible business. I also understand that being an active member of a clan means more than just posting in clan chat asking people for help with alerts a few times a week, it means getting to know people, joking around with them, and giving as much help as you get.

Mastery Rank: 5

Timezone: PST

About Me: 

I like long walks on the beach and cheesy, played out jokes. Also chopping Grineer in half with comically oversized swords while invisible. I'm an easygoing guy and I'm looking for a similarly relaxed clan to call home. The galaxy's a big, unfriendly place after all. Might as well tackle it with friends. I played a bit back in beta and just after, but dropped the game until very recently when I picked it back up again and got myself addicted.  

What Can I Bring To the Clan: 

About two years of experience leading a 30+ person raiding guild in World of Warcraft. Horrible jokes. The aforementioned cutting-Grineer-in-half-while-invisible business. I also understand that being an active member of a clan means more than just posting in clan chat asking people for help with alerts a few times a week, it means getting to know people, joking around with them, and giving as much help as you get.

It also means sharing your favorite condiment.

Also invitation incoming

9neNcAW.jpg

A bit of a story is in order isn't it? You see I was running a T2 Sab with Pi, Gunndy, and Quicksilver when Pi very rudely left me, the key carrier behind in a elevator. I wasn't having none of that, so I demanded they dance for my amusement. After a 10 minute stalemate, Pi finally relented and did a Solstice Narta. I even placed down a Grand Finale to make it even more special. This is that, perfect moment forever captured in a screenshot.

gg

A bit of a story is in order isn't it? You see I was running a T2 Sab with Pi, Gunndy, and Quicksilver when Pi very rudely left me, the key carrier behind in a elevator. I wasn't having none of that, so I demanded they dance for my amusement. After a 10 minute stalemate, Pi finally relented and did a Solstice Narta. I even placed down a Grand Finale to make it even more special. This is that, perfect moment forever captured in a screenshot.

gg

Nice way of phrasing what happened... now I wonder who left me out in the elevator at the beginning? eh?  as for the dance... rather than demand it is more of a threat, as you plan to fail the mission just because you can't have jokes played back on you. Relent? nah... if it is you only I won't bother at all. Only reason I did the narta was to prevent our clan member to lose the void key. I guess I consider others more than you.

Nice way of phrasing what happened... now I wonder who left me out in the elevator at the beginning? eh?  as for the dance... rather than demand it is more of a threat, as you plan to fail the mission just because you can't have jokes played back on you. Relent? nah... if it is you only I won't bother at all. Only reason I did the narta was to prevent our clan member to lose the void key. I guess I consider others more than you.

You fell for my bluff. He was in no risk of losing it had he left.

Edited by -FV-Metheria

Yo, returning Tenno here who just got back this week and I'm now looking for a glorious clan to join. After reading through the clan's description I'm very interested in joining.....Oh yes about me, right.

Mastery Rank: 7 (So close to Dragon Nikana.....can't wait to do some glorious slicing an' purgin of the unclean)

Timezone: GMT -5

About me: Hmmm...well I've been going off and on of Warframe for quite a long time now, played it when it just came out in Steam all those centuries ago, with another account and with another group but they're all ancient history now, then came back again started this account then found another group which has sadly died out too so I left...again, then came back when they released archwing, no group that time though.... so I left the game again-again....then I came back and so here I am! Haha! 

What can I bring: Well if anyone would want anything sliced and diced in any mission, raid or gunda- *ahem* archwing mission they can always count on me for help or for just some lovely company *conditions may apply* while traversing the wide lonely galaxy.

I have a few warframes on me right now but my favorite is Loki Prime, cuz I wanted to be part of the cool kidz will all the shiny golden armor trimmings, oh and because an invisible nikana is my best solution for almost anything. I'm also fond of Oberon, because it's description told me he was a paladin-style warframe, which was perfect since I like layin down the light of justice to my foes, those dirty bastards... I also have a few others but I don't remember exactly how many, I'm currently working on max ranking my ash and maybe rhino and other stuff so I can finally get to rank 8 so I can, ya know, increase my slicing capabilites....for a good cause, of course....yah..heh. Accept me? :D

Yo, returning Tenno here who just got back this week and I'm now looking for a glorious clan to join. After reading through the clan's description I'm very interested in joining.....Oh yes about me, right.

Mastery Rank: 7 (So close to Dragon Nikana.....can't wait to do some glorious slicing an' purgin of the unclean)

Timezone: GMT -5

About me: Hmmm...well I've been going off and on of Warframe for quite a long time now, played it when it just came out in Steam all those centuries ago, with another account and with another group but they're all ancient history now, then came back again started this account then found another group which has sadly died out too so I left...again, then came back when they released archwing, no group that time though.... so I left the game again-again....then I came back and so here I am! Haha! 

What can I bring: Well if anyone would want anything sliced and diced in any mission, raid or gunda- *ahem* archwing mission they can always count on me for help or for just some lovely company *conditions may apply* while traversing the wide lonely galaxy.

I have a few warframes on me right now but my favorite is Loki Prime, cuz I wanted to be part of the cool kidz will all the shiny golden armor trimmings, oh and because an invisible nikana is my best solution for almost anything. I'm also fond of Oberon, because it's description told me he was a paladin-style warframe, which was perfect since I like layin down the light of justice to my foes, those dirty bastards... I also have a few others but I don't remember exactly how many, I'm currently working on max ranking my ash and maybe rhino and other stuff so I can finally get to rank 8 so I can, ya know, increase my slicing capabilites....for a good cause, of course....yah..heh. Accept me? :D

You sold me at Oberon...that part where you um...yeah actually you sold me at Oberon.

IGN:Primordus01 Mastery Rank (13)

Im 22 Years old i live in Europe

I played Skyrim, BF4, Call of Duty, Last of us, Far Cry, War Thunder

Your Clan looks good and i was hoping i could join and possible make some New Friends

Hey, I'm interested in your joining your clan! I really love warframe and all, but it's just boring playing alone, so I'm looking for a community to join and you guys seem pretty great!

I'm Mastery rank 10 with around 450 hours logged, I'd say I'm a very respectful and generous person, I get along well with almost anyone I meet and I love helping out lower ranks as well as high ranking players with missions.

I have most warframes and all but 1 or 2 of the warframes everyone requests for missions all the time so if you needed me for anything I'd be able to assist.

Maybe at some point in the future I might be inactive for a while as burnout is a problem with me, but not often.

Thank you for your time and I hope you accept me to your community! Have a nice day!

Gentlemen...let it be known on August 7th, 2015 Fallen Vanguard has successfully completed it's very first...

[size=6]Clan Raid[/size]

The successful party:

Metheria

Dasheroo

Leraku

Loganto

Bhaltair

Forizen

Monkeycollectiv

LeighWong

NTIiDzc.jpg

[size=2]Also Ansoni crashed the dojo party, so good for him.[/size]

Hello Tenno of the Fallen Vanguard.

I'm very interested in joining your clan since the last one I was a part of perished into the void.

Mastery and experience with Warframe: I'm currently Mastery rank 10, soon to be 11 and have been playing Warframe since the original 8 were available. Took a long break from this game but I've recently gotten back into it. I have experience with most frames, my favorite's being Saryn, Equinox, and Excalibur.

Timezone: I'm on PST, or UTC-8 timezone.

About: I'm a concept artist working in the entertainment industry, recently did some advertising work and looking to get into the game industry. I get along with everyone and enjoy helping people or being part of group events. (Trials, alerts, etc.) I play a huge variety of games and love trying out new ones just for the fun of it. Currently I've been playing a ton of Warframe; some Dota 2 and Team Fortress 2 occasionally.

What can I bring?: As mentioned previously, I really enjoy helping people of all skill levels and trying out new things. I have quite a bit of leadership experience, leading multiple raids in games like WoW, leading a guild in Guild Wars 1 & 2, and managing a clan in Diablo 3. I just enjoy playing with a good community of people and being able to contribute to a common goal.

I look forward to hearing from you and good luck on your missions Tenno.

Grate(Prime)ings, fellow Tenno of the Fallen Vanguard.

I am the last remnant of the Sunwraiths, a once-noble Tenno clan which has disappeared into the Void. I hope to continue on its legacy in this new day and age, with new Tenno to call allies.

Mastery: The ancient Tenno rank of Gold Seeker (12). I once hopped the worlds of the Origin System with great fervor, but alas, those days are long past. I hope to once more build a reputable legacy as a Master of the Sun. Those times long ago, one might have seen me as noble Excalibur, as Ember's lost self, as electrifying Volt, as mist-borne Loki, as bladesheathing Ash, or as rage-lost Valkyr.

Timezone: On Earth, I tend to call the northern region of the New Continent my home. (EST time zone)

About Me: One day, I wish to build universes with my fingertips, channeling the power of the Sun and Life to create that which is forbidden (Game Development, yay!). I am no stranger to the make of the Tenno clan, and I have seen many come and go in my days as a decorated Sunwraith. In all places, I recognize the worth of the tiny ant -- the one who works unyieldingly with her peers to master great power through the rite of community. Many worlds I have seen, and survived (League of Legends, Destiny, Spore, Dark Souls II, Minecraft, the Halo series!), and I have seen many great souls linger in those places. Only time will tell how I change as others enter my own sphere of work and vision.

What can I bring?: Besides my masterful expertise with the blade and gun, I am no stranger to working with other Tenno. You may find me open to every sort of conversation, comradeship, or need. I am often found teaching and leading newer Tenno down righteous paths. I desire challenge constantly, however, and am not afraid to take on the darkest horrors the System has to offer.

I humbly request your acquaintance, Fallen Vanguard. Down which paths might we tread?

SO, I take it that recruitment is starting back up soon, and in order to be ahead of the curve, here I am applying when there's no recruitment to be done, in hopes that dasheroo is as reliable as he says he is :P

Mastery Rank: 11

Timezone: US East (East coast Beast coast!)

About me: WELL. My name is HeadfulofSandvich, a once lost Fallen Vanguard member that joined in a large wave of new recruits as a result of dasheroo bringing friends in around a year and a half ago. However, sometime around the beginning of the year, I lost my computer, and only got it back very recently. Thus in this 7 month gap, the inactive list caught up with me and had me removed from the clan. However, I have returned to reclaim a spot among my friends(who I will name at the end of this), and join the ranks of the vanguard once more.

What can I bring: At the moment, I have held a leadership position in 3 separate communities, one of which I am still currently a leader in (lux eterna, a multi-gaming community that has the vast majority of its warframe players in your clan :p). I have had a majority of the warframes in the game, and with volt prime and nova prime as my preferences I normally play a cc role in whatever party I'm in, and one can never underestimate the usefulness of a reliable cc player ;D. 

I have referenced a couple times that the majority of my friends in warframe are in Fallen Vanguard, here's the list of them:
Duarf, hippocrit, Kyosuke, Plisskey, Svenpai, TheGator1401, Takoda, VioletRevolver, and last but not least the very well known around these parts -FV-Dasheroo.

Hope to meet all you ladies and gents as a part of the vanguard once more!
Edited by HeadfulofSandvich