Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Fallen Vanguard] - Warriors Of Gun And Blade, Of Suits And Steel, Of Kittag And Kama│Recruitment Thread 2.0 Installed

-FV-Runehawk

I would like to join your clan, and I am currently MR8 with a fair amount of good gear. I also have a friend that is MR2 atm that would also like to join. We generally play together, and I am helping him with the star chart atm. 

EDIT: His IGN is Maxsparta523 if you are nice enough to send him an invite also.

Awesome. I wish you two good hunting, and know that the Clan is here to help if you require assistance of any sorts. Invitations have been sent to you both. 

I'd really like to join [Fallen Vanguard] . I am currently Mastery Level 5 with a level 30 Rhino and a level 25 Frost and I am looking forward for a new Warframe. My goal is to get the best possible loadout for a Warframe.

I hope I can join your ranks.

An admirable goal indeed. Let me know if you need any tips regarding weapon loadouts and builds; I'd be happy to help. Invitation sent! 

Hi, I'd love to join your clan, I'm mastery 8 and this seems like a chill place.

Sounds like a good fit for me. Im rank 3, but been playing off and on since the intial phase of the game. I would like join the clan.

The two of you have been sent invitations via your in-game inbox. We look forward to working with you both. ^^

Greetings

Iv'e been in quite a few clans now since my orginal clan "died" in a similar fashion like omni up there, tried to keep it alive hosting events together with fellow genarals, but with both warlords gone...

(funny enough my old clan was called Reborn Tenno Vanguard)

Now im still looking for the right place to settle again and to do proper clan cells together and maybe just maybe even RP some as well.

Most clans lack exactly that, playing together and i hope this clan is finally what im looking for, wich is my current goal , finding a clan where i feel part of a community.

My current mastery rank is 11, i have been playing since before update 8 in the Beta but made quite the big break from Warframe after my clan fell apart.

My IGN is the same as my Forum Name obviously : Wrathserker

What else ?

Im from Germany , currently unemployed, so to speak lazing off until i join the voluntary military service and i finally decide on what to study.

Favourite frames are Trinity, Excalibur-Prime, Valkyr

favourite Weaponry are : Gelatine,Dual Zoren, Kogake / Soma, Vastos,  Dread

Edited by Wrathserker

Hello, This clan seems cool and fun enough. My Mastery Rank is currently at 6.

It would be an honor to become a member of this great clan, as i see that the future for this clan will be a bright and glorious one. Hopefully, this Storm will grow into a massive Moon. 

Now for some information: My IGN is LordOfMantids. I like to play frames that are unique and different, and use weapons that seem odd. Currently trying to expand my weapon/warframe/sentinel collection, along with exploring the rest of the solar system.

That's about it. As I stated before: glory to this clan, and I hope it will grow ever larger.

Edited by LordOfMantids

-snip-

Merry met, Wrathserker. The Fallen Vanguard welcomes you with open arms, and I truly hope that you shall find what it is you are seeking. Relax, have fun, and get to know us! We look forward to working with you in the near future.

Also, thank you for your descriptive post. It's nice to get to know about a new Clan members right off the bat. ^^

-snip-

Greetings! I see you are new to the forums -- welcome aboard. Don't hesitate to ask me or a Clan officer should you have any questions about the Clan, or the game as a whole. That said, I'm sure you're more than capable of taking care of yourself, and I do look forward to teaming up with you in good time. 

The glory of the Fallen Vanguard is completely attributed to the dedication and loyalty of its members. Your spirit is high, and I hope that you will forge that into the Clan so that we may continue to succeed and flourish. 

My ign is UltraRock49

I have picked up this game and i have enjoyed it, i would like to hook up with a clan to make some new friends and play some new harder missions while achieving new equipment and gear.

My mastery rank is rank 3 and halfway to four and i would love to join your clan.

Edited by UltraRock49

Hello. 

This sounds like just what i have been looking for! I will be rank 3 tomorrow, maybe you could invite me then?

- N-Filtr4t0r

Rozalinsnow, Master Rank 8, ready to run with yall!

My ign is UltraRock49

I have picked up this game and i have enjoyed it, i would like to hook up with a clan to make some new friends and play some new harder missions while achieving new equipment and gear.

My mastery rank is rank 3 and halfway to four and i would love to join your clan.

Invitations have been sent N-Filtr4t0 and UltraRock49 via your in-game mailbox. We look forward to working with you two! 

Rozalinsnow, kindly leave your current Clan when you are able, and let me know when you have done so. I'll gladly send you an invite then. ^^

Would the three of you please join our Steam Group as well, and post your IGN as a comment on the main page: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/wf-vanguard

Edited by Runehawk

I like long walks on the non-controlled beaches of Earth, stargazing from the cockpit of my personal spaceship, and blowing up Grineer bastards whenever possible. I've been away from Warframe for a few months and recently got back into it after this fancy update #14. I've been playing off and on for well over a year now but can't seem to find a solid group to stay with. Only been in a couple clans over the past year+, and they either become inactive or the people I connected with move on/stopped playing. I would love to find a good group of people to joke around with and blow stuff up. Currently Rank 9, closing in on 10 but after all this time I'm more concerned about the overall collection opposed to mastery farming. I'm mostly casual now, not as serious about grinding all day everyday like I used to, but I do enjoy this beautiful game. I would like to join this clan after seeing this thread. 

The TL;DR version, almost Rank 10, returning veteran (same ign as forums)

Ayyeeeee, RedSnowCones here. I was reading through alot of different posts looking for clans and yours seems the most appealing to me with the high organization and steam group access. Im really interested in in joining and being a participant in online events. Im currently MR 3 and about to have a rhino x boar prime build going on soon (gathering mods and waiting on foundry). Ive been mostly a solo player and i kinda want some chill people to play with, hopefully thats you guys(:

Hi

I interested in joining your clan

I used to play alot a  while ago.Stopped playing just when Nova came out.I got burned out ..

Took a break and I have come back to the game and loving where the game is at

I am mastery 9

I was in a very large clan but I found it was not very friendly .I think that the size of it  didnt help .

So im looking to join a smaller clan

As I said  I have been away from game and now feel a little bit lost to trying to get the frames and gear

Hope to hear from you guys soon

Ingame name Kopitee

-snip-

The stars are quite lovely, aren't they? Glimmers of hope in this war-torn universe. Let us blow stuff up together so we may live to gaze upon them another day. 

-snip-

I like to keep things as organized as possible, yes. A solid framework leads to a solid Clan. I look forward to working with you, my friend. ^^

-snip-

I hear ya. We currently have no active plans to most past Storm tier. We like the middle-ground, and many players are turned off by the sheer size of Moon Clans, and feel like their sense of individuality becomes lost amidst the sea of members. So we keep things nice and compact. ^^ Feel free to ask questions you have in Clan chat -- we'd be happy to help! 

==========

Invitations have been sent to each of your in-game mailboxes (with the exception of Kopitee; you'll need to leave you current Clan first!). Please join our Steam Group when you get the chance. :) 

I would like to join this clan. Are you guys still recruiting? My IGN is Jackyhk and I am currently rank 3 and soon to be rank 4. I just started playing about a week ago and I am hooked. Please send me an invite if possible. Thank you!

Greetings Runehawk! I am quite interested in joining your ranks of the Fallen Vanguard, it seems like a very positive, fun and relaxing enviroment in which one can group up with chill people and get stuff done. :D

I am currently rank 6 with about 170 hours logged according to steam.  I left my ghost clan due to it being a ghost town 99% of the time, which was very lonely. :(  I'm a (relatively) older player who is very friendly, respectful, easy-going and helpful.  I am also fairly active, though have admittedly taken short breaks from the game due to burnout, or real life.

I look forward to seeing you to in game!

Thanks for your time,

(ign)  xRemnant

-snip-

We are still recruiting indeed. We'd love to have you on board! 

-snip

I'll need you to leave your current Clan first, my friend. ^^

-snip-

That's exactly the kind of environment we strive for here at the Vanguard. With the help of good-natured players such as yourself, we can help maintain said environment, and nurture it into an even more positive and heartfelt community for its members. 

Also, taking breaks isn't a problem at all. Just let me or the Deputy know if you'll ever be away for an extended period of time. 

==========

Invitations have been sent to Jackyhk and xRemnant. Waiting on Tenderdm's current Clan departure. Kindly join our Steam Group when you get the chance. We look forward to working with you all! 

I would like to join, I'm rank 6 and loving every minute of the game. My in-game name is OutBreakKilo.

hey i would like to join, im rank 3 and this game is what i do with my free time so im on alot. my ingame name is tishnaut

my i join im fairly new to the game i think im rank 5 maybe my ING is xJuggernaut74x.

Invitations have been sent to all three of you. :)