Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Fallen Vanguard] - Warriors Of Gun And Blade, Of Suits And Steel, Of Kittag And Kama│Recruitment Thread 2.0 Installed

-FV-Runehawk

Hello, I am interested in joining your clan if spots are available. My IGN is L3G3ND4R3, and I am a MR16 player who has been an active member of the community from the start. Looking for a clan to complete events with, raid, and have fun. Let me know if spots are available, keen on joining!

Hello, I am interested in joining your clan if spots are available. My IGN is L3G3ND4R3, and I am a MR16 player who has been an active member of the community from the start. Looking for a clan to complete events with, raid, and have fun. Let me know if spots are available, keen on joining!

We would appreciate it if you filled out our application in the right format, as opposed to reusing a old apply to another clan. We have quite literally one last space, so we want the person taking it to properly fill the application form.

You may find the formatting in the first post by Runehawk.

IGN: Spowner

Mastery rank: 18

Timezone:GMT+2

About me: I m 20 yers old student and I played warframe quite a bit(over 1600 hours).I stopped playing warframe for 3 months because I didn’t find people to play with.I was in many clans till now and all of them became innactive after a while, so I m still looking for a clan where I can belong to.Playing warframe on your own is kinda boring.Now, I m back to business.

What can I bring to the clan: I like to help people with everything I can and I m trying to please everyone. Being a veteran is a bonus, I can help beginners to grow up.

I hope I can fill your last space in your clan.

Apologies, missed the format part. 

IGN: L3G3ND4R3 

MR: 16 

Timezone: EST

About: I am currently studying Computer Science at University. I have interests in technology, music, and art. I've played Warframe from the very beginning, but my clan imploded and now it is difficult to find consistent people to play with. 

I can help bring serious dedication to the clan. I am more than willing to help out with research, new players, events, and dark sectors. I look forward to seeing this game grow even more, and hopefully with a new group of friends, the Fallen Vanguard.

Mastery: 8

Timezone: CST but i dont follow it very closely.

About me: i am a filthy casual casual gamer who enjoys the company of others. I am a bit of a marathon man of gaming, and am active in Eve Online, Planetside 2, and several other games. Dont even get me started on Eve coz i won't stop easily.

What do i bring to the clan?: i have held senior membership and partial leadership positions in a couple communities, and am currently a Cor member of Lux Eterna gaming community. otherwise i am rather loyal to the communities i join that remain active, having been a part of a former Navyfield community since 2006.

Update - December 11th, 2015: The Council is reborn. 

Fallen%20Vanguard%20Focus_zps6g6rzvsc.pn

I'll substitute the member icons for something else later. Feedback is welcome. 

But Rune, how do we reach other focus trees and branches?

Also how do I farm?

Do i get a Conclave Captain Greater Lens or do I have to buy it 40 platinum??

I don't understand this focus system

But Rune, how do we reach other focus trees and branches?

Also how do I farm?

Do i get a Conclave Captain Greater Lens or do I have to buy it 40 platinum??

I don't understand this focus system

1. THIS IS THE ONLY TREE THAT MATTERS.

2. Sexual favors, payable to Runehawk. For everything else, there's MasterCard.

3. You need to fuse four Forizens to make one, omnipotent Greater Forizen. Only then will you attain greater heights.

4. Neither do I tbh.

Edited by -FV-Runehawk

IGN: Azrus

MR: 12

Time Zone: CST

About me:  I have an Excalibur Prime.  I assume that answers the question of "what will I bring to the clan".  If not, I can make myself available to pose in my Excalibur Prime.  I'll go ahead and waive my customary rates as I'm pretty sure posing in my Excalibur Prime is a tax write-off.  Feel free to take any screenshots you'd like, though I do require that I have editorial approval.  It's an image thing, I need to ensure that my Excalibur Prime is captured in only the best light.  You understand.  On a related note, due to publicity concerns, I will not actually be able to participate in any missions or clan events that take place outside of the clan hall or relays.  My publicist has advised me that any footage of my Excalibur Prime dying, or not being at the top of the damage charts during a mission could impact my image and that as such it's best to avoid any situations where that might happen.  My insurance company has also informed me that any combat damage to my Excalibur Prime isn't covered, so clearly I couldn't risk it.  I'm sure that by now you're chomping at the bit to send me an invite.  Normally I'd route any requests through my publicist, but you seem like a reputable organization, so I think I can make an exception.  I look forward to hearing from you.

Oh, I suppose I should also mention that I'm 29, have been playing Warframe on and off for the last few years, and have a terrible sense of humor.

-Azrus

IGN: Azrus

MR: 12

Time Zone: CST

About me:  I have an Excalibur Prime.  I assume that answers the question of "what will I bring to the clan".  If not, I can make myself available to pose in my Excalibur Prime.  I'll go ahead and waive my customary rates as I'm pretty sure posing in my Excalibur Prime is a tax write-off.  Feel free to take any screenshots you'd like, though I do require that I have editorial approval.  It's an image thing, I need to ensure that my Excalibur Prime is captured in only the best light.  You understand.  On a related note, due to publicity concerns, I will not actually be able to participate in any missions or clan events that take place outside of the clan hall or relays.  My publicist has advised me that any footage of my Excalibur Prime dying, or not being at the top of the damage charts during a mission could impact my image and that as such it's best to avoid any situations where that might happen.  My insurance company has also informed me that any combat damage to my Excalibur Prime isn't covered, so clearly I couldn't risk it.  I'm sure that by now you're chomping at the bit to send me an invite.  Normally I'd route any requests through my publicist, but you seem like a reputable organization, so I think I can make an exception.  I look forward to hearing from you.

Oh, I suppose I should also mention that I'm 29, have been playing Warframe on and off for the last few years, and have a terrible sense of humor.

-Azrus

Invitation sent out, you sexy, sexy man.

Hey guys, I am interested in taking a look at your clan:

Timezone: Eastern

Mastery Rank: 21

About me: I am an active player who lone wolfs 99% of the time. I am currently looking for a new clan because the one i am at doesn't speak English so I play alone most of the time. I am looking for a clan of players that are around my age (30) that I can play with regularly and possibly chat to pass the time. :)

What can I bring to the table? I am an experienced player, I can give advice and be good team mate. I also host my own raids (LoR, not too familiar with JV) if you need help doing them.

Hey guys, I am interested in taking a look at your clan:

Timezone: Eastern

Mastery Rank: 21

About me: I am an active player who lone wolfs 99% of the time. I am currently looking for a new clan because the one i am at doesn't speak English so I play alone most of the time. I am looking for a clan of players that are around my age (30) that I can play with regularly and possibly chat to pass the time. :)

What can I bring to the table? I am an experienced player, I can give advice and be good team mate. I also host my own raids (LoR, not too familiar with JV) if you need help doing them.

It appears as though you are already in a clan.

Hi all, hope this finds you well.

We will try and advertise this on as many fronts as possible since communication can be tough.

Wave and I have decided to do a little Holiday Season Lottery for 4 lucky people.

If you want to participate, please just send me a PM on the forums. 

Details below:

-Send -FV-Forizen a pm if you want to participate. What this means is your name will be in a random draw for a prize mentioned below. If you don't choose to participate you are no eligible to prizes. Sorry to those who are away during this time. 

-Between Christmas and New Years we will announce the winners

-Prizes are as follows

1st Place: Hunhow's Gift

2nd Place: Loki Deluxe Skin Bundle

3rd Place: Your choice of Palatine Pack OR Saryn Deluxe Skin Collection

4th Place: Gemini Nikana Sheath Bundle

Again please pm me to participate, we will try and get this out on the clan message of the day. 

MR: 7

Timezone: EST.

About me: Just started playing Warframe again. I'm 30 yrs old and been gaming for most of em. I also like to fish and golf in my spare time.

Bring to the table: Activity. I try to play as much as I can and I'm willing to help people If they need an extra hand completing a mission.

Hello,

My name is xXDarkJoyXx (ign),

I was wondering if there were a possibility for my friend and I to join the Fallen Vanguard. Currently the two of us run a ghost clan... alone (Yes, we researched/built/and forged nearly everything that you could possibly build in a clan, excluding decor). We have been doing this for almost two years now and think it's high-time to seek out something greater and get active with the community. Both of us are rank 10 right now, but I'm going to assume that by the time you respond to this post we will have reached rank 11.

If you have any interest in us PM me in game or reply to this post. Inviting us right now isn't possible since we both are still in a clan and we don't plan on leaving it until we here a reply back from you guys.

Thanks!

xXDarkJoyXx

name:darksniper0586

mastery rank:6

I have played mmo's for a very long time starting with Daoc,swg,eq1,eq2,wow,eso. Games are my way of just relaxing and have a good time.

I have been an officer in most the clans I have joined in other games. I am all ways willing to leaned a hand and help. I love any sort of end game activity if you can call it that. If interested please send me a mail on steam or in game hope to hear from you. 

• 2 weeks later...

Very quietly I take my leave

As quietly as I came here

Quietly I wave good-bye

To the rosy clouds in the western sky

(an extract from a poem)

It has been long since I joined ( 1 year and 5 months maybe? I don't really remember the exact month I joined), it had been fun and remarkable playing with you all, especially conclave (with forizen and dash) and the old days with sem, sadly it is about time for me to say good bye. A group of good friends in my home region has decided to re-open and expand their clan and I had decided to join them after their repeated (and persistent) invites.

I will certainly miss you all and remember the fun we had together. (I hope you all will remember me as well)

To other players planning to join this clan: This is definitely a very good clan to join, and you won't regret going into this clan, leaving this clan had been a tough decision to make.

To friends and other FVs: If you happen to need any help, feel free to ask and I would help out if I am free.

So yeah, I guess this is farewell, and I hope we shall meet again.